Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terraria 1.4 - Journey's End

Options
  • 14-05-2020 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭

The final Terraria update drops on Saturday. Here's a list of the upcoming features.

I haven't read much of it myself, as I want to discover them myself. Will be starting a new character again for this release.

But I understand there's a lot more items, enemies, pets, npcs and lots of atmospheric changes.

Props to the Terraria devs for continuing to update this game - definitely deserves the labour of love title. With after 14 million sales (top 5 of all time according to the wiki page), this game gives insane value and anybody who thinks of it as a 2D Minecraft owes it to themselves to immerse themselves in it. So much content, far more depth than you would initially think.

I have about 650 hours in it myself which for a tenner (as it was then) makes it probably my most played/price point games. I personally love it.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is this update for all platforms do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Is this update for all platforms do you know?

Not yet, PC only at the moment as I understand it, though I believe it is planned for a later date on console.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Picked this up so long ago on the Xbox, must give it a proper go.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not yet, PC only at the moment as I understand it, though I believe it is planned for a later date on console.

No chance of it coming to vita no doubt :o.

Advertisement