Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote interviews

Options
  • 14-05-2020 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi, has anyone heard anything about online interviews? I have applied for a couple of etb jobs but have heard nothing yet so was wondering are online interviews being conducted. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭BonsaiKitten

My school is conducting Zoom interviews I think (but I am not in ETB). It's still early for many to hold interviews though, more will come up in the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭scrubs33

Perhaps I’m being cynical but I think you will see in person interviews being pushed back until there is greater freedom of travel in order to make it worth someone’s time (mileage surely forms a big part of a claim for being a member of an interview panel?)

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Bobsammy

I work in a large ETB and I know they are conducting interviews via Microsoft Teams starting next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ethical

What do you mean...interviews online.....and all the money them poor auld feckers would loose out on as regards travel,overnight,One 4 All vouchers etc.Life is not fair sometimes!! .....................Are they still cocooning? If they are we must arrange a Covid19 payment for them.POOR B*STaRDS.

Advertisement