Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where you can buy facemasks in Letterkenny?

Options
  • 15-05-2020 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Can't find any anywhere, but maybe don't know all places where they'd be available. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

I know Lidl started selling boxes of 50 there on Wednesday at cost price but don't know if there's any left. There was a thread maybe a week ago asking the same question and think somebody said Mr Price too

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Can't help regarding Letterkenny but if you were in Ballybofey you can get the disposable ones in Mr G's on the Main Street or in Ballybofey auto factors beside Supervalue on the Trusk road where you have to ring in advance to order and pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

Just back from the town, Lidl have loads, 50 box for 44 euro, and Dealz have boxes of 25 for 25 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭hellsing101

muffler wrote: »
    Can't help regarding Letterkenny but if you were in Ballybofey you can get the disposable ones in Mr G's on the Main Street or in Ballybofey auto factors beside Supervalue on the Trusk road where you have to ring in advance to order and pay.

MR G's have a bit of everything, probably have been sitting on the high shelves since the 80's.

I think Watsons had them also but Lidl is your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

MR G's have a bit of everything, probably have been sitting on the high shelves since the 80's.
    Dont be praising him like that....some stuff there since the Spanish Flu :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah they were in new Lidl at the tills. Didn't notice them in old Lidl. I'm sure could probably get some cheaper elsewhere, but feck it. Have them now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Yeah they were in new Lidl at the tills. Didn't notice them in old Lidl. I'm sure could probably get some cheaper elsewhere, but feck it. Have them now

Are they the disposable type like with in hospitals or more the dust mask type?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Disposable Medical Masks according to the box

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭addaword

Lidl in Donegal town had them last week so I would say any Lidl may still have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭coughdrops

If you don't need medical grade look at Inishowen Mask Makers on Facebook. They are making them, and will post for free anywhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement