Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to find acc details

Options
  • 15-05-2020 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,025 ✭✭✭✭

Is it possible to pm me so I can ask questions and give you details.
    I need to find my details for a joint account, and with lock down I can't travel or ring
    Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

cj maxx wrote: »
    Is it possible to pm me so I can ask questions and give you details.
    I need to find my details for a joint account, and with lock down I can't travel or ring
    Thank you
    Hi cj max,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. 

If you are registered for banking 365 online the account information will be available to you once logged into the account, select the account you wish to view and view/ share Iban. The account information will also be available on any recent bank statement you have received from bank of Ireland. 

If you are not registered for banking 365 online and do not have access to a bank statement a call will be necessary to our customer service team on 0818365365 or 0035314044000 from abroad and one of our advisors will be happy to help as best they can.

For security reasons we do not have account access here on boards, however we hope this helps and that you remain safe and well during this time.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement