Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade 1942 + Airwolf boards

Options
  • 15-05-2020 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭

ITEM: capcom 1942 arcade board
    POST\COLLECTION: Post
    PRICE POSTED: 90 euro, postage included
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal

The capcom board is original, but unfortunately has a slight graphic glitch on backgrounds. Plays 100%, sound 100%. For instance (in pics below), you'll see the aircraft carrier is a bit weird, and Islands have some tiles out of place. It's nothing major to be honest.

The second board is genuinely untested. I'm very sure it's an Airwolf bootleg. The board itself looks on nice condition, just can't test it because I have no adapter!

Also, the 1942 board does NOT come with an adapter.

Looking for 90 euro for both boards, postage included. PayPal gift please :)

DSC-2141.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Gradius

DSC-2139.jpg

DSC-2128.jpg

DSC-2138.jpg

DSC-2136.jpg

Sorry about multiple posts, the interface with boards is glitching all over the place for me. Uploading pictures is painful! Anyway, I have more pictures if anyone is interested :)

I can always take a video and share on WhatsApp if anyone wants

Now sold!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement