If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marantz NA6006 Network Streamer

Options
  • 15-05-2020 3:03pm

Hi, I see you have these in stock at £329. My question is are they just collection or could they be shipped to ROI?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi, I see you have these in stock at £329. My question is are they just collection or could they be shipped to ROI?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Grahamer72,

We are actually out of stock of the at the moment and I have none available for delivery!

Were there any other streamers you had your eye on?

Kind regards

David

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Grahamer72,

We are actually out of stock of the at the moment and I have none available for delivery!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for the reply David. Was after the Marantz really to tie in with the rest of my setup.
    I will keep my eye on it anyway. Much appreciated.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Grahamer72,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for the reply David. Was after the Marantz really to tie in with the rest of my setup.
    I will keep my eye on it anyway. Much appreciated.
    No problem, we'll keep our eyes peeled for new stock as well!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.