Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AE911 truth vs Mick West ( Iron Microspheres)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,248 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Not deflection at all, you just can’t piece it all together.
    RJ- Lee group 6 percent FE spheres in the dust, extreme temperatures inside the buildings,
    Yes, but you're misrepresenting the study.
    The study doesn't say extreme temperatures for one.
    I outlined other misrepresentations and distortions in a previous post which you ignored.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113481990&postcount=294
    unusual melting of the steel reported in all three buildings, molten liquid of Iron formed according to FEMA,
    Old debunked nonsense i'm afraid.
    You're throwing it in to deflect from the current topic because you're in a corner again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

King Mob wrote: »
    Yes, but you're misrepresenting the study.
    The study doesn't say extreme temperatures for one

You have no leg to stand on now. I'm sure you spin anyway ;)

RJLee group confirms my opinion on page 17. Confirmation the steel/Iron melted like I said had to have occurred here.

513434.png

According to NIST no steel/Iron melted during the WTC event. They are liars exposed again.

Official story a joke always was.

513436.png

You have no leg to stand on now. I'm sure you spin anyway ;)

RJLee group confirms my opinion on page 17. Confirmation the steel/Iron melted like I said had to have occurred here.
    Cool. Where does it say it was due to nanothermite?
    Where does it say that the building was demolished?
    Where does it say "extreme temperatures"?

It's also funny because the study actually says:
    Particles of partially burned or melted plastic (vesicular carbonaceous
    particles), not expected in “normal” dust, were commonly observed in
    WTC Dust due to the fire that accompanied the WTC Event. Additionally,
    the concentrations of various burned phases and the characteristics of
    specific phases, also proved to be excellent “fingerprints” for WTC Event
    dusts.
    Particles that either were formed as a consequence of high temperature or
    were modified by exposure to high temperature are important WTC Dust
    Markers for WTC Dust. Fires that were a part of the WTC Event produced
    combustion-modified products that traveled with other components of WTC
    Dust. Considering the high temperatures reached during the destruction of
    the WTC, the following three types of combustion products would be
    expected to be present in WTC Dust. These products are:
    • Vesicular carbonaceous particles primarily from plastics
    • Iron-rich spheres from iron-bearing building components or contents
    • High temperature aluminosilicate from building materials
    In addition to the spherical iron and aluminosilicate particles, a variety of
    heavy metal particles including lead, cadmium, vanadium, yttrium, arsenic,
    bismuth, and barium particles were produced by the pulverizing, melting
    and/or combustion of the host materials such as solder, computer screens,
    and paint during the WTC Event.

Combustion-related products are significant WTC Dust Markers, particularly
    if seen in combination. However, it is worth noting that fly ash and partially
    combusted products can occur in trace concentrations in ordinary building
    dusts, but not in the concentrations observed in WTC Dust.

Also note how there's no mention of nanothermite, explosives or exotic materials.
    Note how there's no mention of the temperatures accepted by rational people being wrong.

Again, claiming that this study agrees with your silly conspiracy theory is completely and utterly dishonest.

It's also funny cause it's very obvious that you have only just now read it.

You are confusing what the study says with your silly notion that whole beams of metal melted into puddles and rivers.
    This is because you are desperate for any kind of point and you are very dishonest and willing to twist things completely to suit your desperation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭storker

According to NIST no steel/Iron melted during the WTC event. They are liars exposed again.

Source? Please specify report document and page.

Thanks.

storker wrote: »
    Source? Please specify report document and page.

Thanks.

Kingmob salty I exposed his whataboutery on here.. For days his said I was wrong,and is now confronted with the truth and still tries to twist it, funny stuff. Best to ignore him.

RJLee group finished their study in 2003-04 and what likely has occurred here is, they found there was a massive amount of Fe Spheres in the dust and believed the temperatures of the fires got that hot inside the buildings to melt Iron and Steel. Not their fault really!

The Reality is normal office fires are not hot enough to melt steel or Iron. Steel and Iron melted inside the building is more evidence the truthers are right.

Read section 15
    https://www.nist.gov/topics/disaster-failure-studies/faqs-nist-wtc-towers-investigation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,977 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

And then read section 21
    NIST concluded that the source of the molten material was aluminum alloys from the aircraft

And section 23
    Under certain circumstances it is conceivable for some of the steel in the wreckage to have melted after the buildings collapsed.

The Nal wrote: »
    And section 23
    Under certain circumstances it is conceivable for some of the steel in the wreckage to have melted after the buildings collapsed.

Lot of people have trouble reading information correctly on this forum.
    After
    During the event- steel and Iron melted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,402 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

I mentioned this yesterday and it got no traction for whatever reason, there would have almost certainly been arc flash present in the collapses that could easily have melted steel or iron.

• Advertisement

salmocab wrote: »
    I mentioned this yesterday and it got no traction for whatever reason, there would have almost certainly been arc flash present in the collapses that could easily have melted steel or iron.

NIST claim
    In no instance did NIST report that steel in the WTC towers melted due to the fires

Iron has a higher melting point than Steel!

6 percent of WTC tower dust had Iron Microspheres. I don't think your theory nonsense, but the weight/amount of the FE spheres found, suggests something else happened here.

Kingmob salty I exposed his whataboutery on here.. For days his said I was wrong,and is now confronted with the truth and still tries to twist it, funny stuff. Best to ignore him.
    Lol. What are you talking about about? :confused:
    RJLee group finished their study in 2003-04 and what likely has occurred here is, they found there was a massive amount of Fe Spheres in the dust and believed the temperatures of the fires got that hot inside the buildings to melt Iron and Steel. Not their fault really!
    Again, none of that is true.
    You however are now second guessing the report based on nothing.
    You are not qualified to second guess the report.
    The Reality is normal office fires are not hot enough to melt steel or Iron. Steel and Iron melted inside the building is more evidence the truthers are right.
    But you can produce iron microspheres a lot of ways that don't require you to melt down entire steel beams.

I've made several points about your dishonest claims cheerful. Are you going to ignore them and run away again?

Lol. What are you talking about about? :confused:

Again, none of that is true.
    You however are now second guessing the report based on nothing.
    You are not qualified to second guess the report.

But you can produce iron microspheres a lot of ways that don't require you to melt down entire steel beams.

Your nonsense exposed, stop talking.

RJ Lee group outlines at the very bottom how this happened inside the building, so wake up from your sleep.

513464.png

Your nonsense exposed, stop talking.
    Lol. You seem a little annoyed.
    RJ Lee group outlines at the very bottom how this happened inside the building, so wake up from your sleep.
    Lol. Is that all?
    They said the word "melted" and suddenly you're right?
    :rolleyes:

Cheerful, you aren't fooling anyone. No one is falling for this pathetic, desperate tactic.

If you want some credibility, go back and address the points you're running away from.

If you want some credibility, go back and address the points you're running away from.

Apart from the how question of how "they" rigged the buildings, then theres the other how question - how did the explosives survive the plane impacts? In all 3 buildings. Impossible. The planes crashing into the buildings would've destroyed any demolition setup. Cut through wires, destroyed detonators etc.

Its a silly theory.

They said the word "melted" and suddenly you're right?
    :rolleyes:

Confirmed I was right here.
    513467.png

You're too stubborn to admit you're wrong about anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,629 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Apart from the how question of how "they" rigged the buildings, then theres the other how question - how did the explosives survive the plane impacts? In all 3 buildings. Impossible. The planes crashing into the buildings would've destroyed any demolition setup. Cut through wires, destroyed detonators etc.

Its a silly theory.

That's why he jumped from his conventional "explosives" theory to his "nanothermite Gel/explosive" theory.

Confirmed I was right here.
    513467.png

You're too stubborn to admit you're wrong about anything.

No cheerful, it doesn't.
    You are either desperate or delusional.

Them saying the word "melted" does not prove any of your claims right.
    It doesn't prove that there were being rivers and pools of molten metal.
    That's not what the says.
    It also still does not address any of the points you're running away from or make your previous claims any less dishonest.

The study does not support your conspiracy theory.

I'm not sure if you are deliberately misrepresenting it or you are being let down by your poor level of reading comprehension.

I will explain this to you as your level:

When they are referring to the melted metal, they are referring to the tiny microscopic pieces that form the microspheres.
    In case it's a new word to you, Particle which means "a very small piece." These very small pieces are what melt.
    This is why they form shiny spheres.
    Even when microspheres are formed when say you hit some steel really hard, tiny bits of metal break off from the impact and have become very hot from the friction and the energy of breaking off. This melts the tiny flakes, and surface tension (a big word for you, I know) forms them into a round shape.
    This is why you see bright glowing sparks from metal if you hit it in the right way.
    The metal object itself does not melt. The tiny parts that break off do.
    And again, this is one way you can produce microspheres without melting down an entire bar of metal.

I tried to explain it like I would to a small child, but I think you are still going to ignore it and stick to the tactic you are currently attempting.
    This tactic seems to be "Nyah Nyah, they said "melted" that means I win."

Its a silly theory.
    His theory is that the nanothermite gel stuff was somehow wirelessly ignited.
    How the nanothermite was protected before this has never been addressed.

His theory is that the nanothermite gel stuff was somehow wirelessly ignited.
    How the nanothermite was protected before this has never been addressed.

Yes I can see multiple problems with this (laughable) theory.

1. Its physically impossible.

• Advertisement

No cheerful, it doesn't.
    You are either desperate or delusional.

Them saying the word "melted" does not prove any of your claims right.
    It doesn't prove that there were being rivers and pools of molten metal.
    That's not what the says.
    It also still does not address any of the points you're running away from or make your previous claims any less dishonest.

The study does not support your conspiracy theory.

I'm not sure if you are deliberately misrepresenting it or you are being let down by your poor level of reading comprehension.

I will explain this to you as your level:

When they are referring to the melted metal, they are referring to the tiny microscopic pieces that form the microspheres.
    In case it's a new word to you, Particle which means "a very small piece." These very small pieces are what melt.
    This is why they form shiny spheres.
    Even when microspheres are formed when say you hit some steel really hard, tiny bits of metal break off from the impact and have become very hot from the friction and the energy of breaking off. This melts the tiny flakes, and surface tension (a big word for you, I know) forms them into a round shape.
    This is why you see bright glowing sparks from metal if you hit it in the right way.
    The metal object itself does not melt. The tiny parts that break off do.
    And again, this is one way you can produce microspheres without melting down an entire bar of metal.

I tried to explain it like I would to a small child, but I think you are still going to ignore it and stick to the tactic you are currently attempting.
    This tactic seems to be "Nyah Nyah, they said "melted" that means I win."

Lies lies and more lies.
    Spherical Iron particle is the FE spheres found in the WTC dust.
    The outline clearly in their report, why this happened- steel/iron melted inside the building.
    You can keep up this nonsense, and try to fool people on here, thinking you have some knowledge reality is your clueless.
    Now it melted Metal :D

Yes I can see multiple problems with this (laughable) theory.

1. Its physically impossible.
    As was pointed out, the reason conspiracy theorists are so fixated on thermite is because they need to fill gaps in their silly theory.
    It leads them in this odd circle.

Normal demolitions typically involve explosives. But when you point out problems with the idea of explosives being involved in the conspiracy theory (such as, you can't hear them), conspiracy theorists will jump to thermite as the answer. (It's quiet you see.)
    Then, when you point out issues with thermite (like the fact it's very easy to ignite) then theorists claim it's "nanothermite" (Which is different and isn't as easy to ignite apparently.)
    And then when you point out the issue with nanothermite (Like it not existing) then theorists will go all the way around again to explosives.

I believe cheerful is hedging his bets and claims it was explosives and thermite and some unspecified "exotic materials."

salmocab wrote: »
    I regularly read these forums for a giggle,

It was a giggle at first. Now its a lesson in how to ignore anything which directly contradicts your narrative and twist everything else to misrepresent it as showing that it supports your narrative. I've actually learned loads about plenty of interesting stuff, so I suppose every cloud, and all that.

Also, I cannot believe someone was disputing candle science.

Lies lies and more lies.
    Which parts are lies cheerful. Be specific.
    Spherical Iron particle is the FE spheres found in the WTC dust.
    Yes. I know. What is your point here?
    The outline clearly in their report, why this happened- steel/iron melted inside the building.
    Yes. Small steel/iron particles melted to form iron microspheres.
    You can keep up this nonsense, and try to fool people on here, thinking you have some knowledge reality is your clueless.
    Now it melted Metal :D
    I'm not trying to fool any one.

If anyone believes I'm wrong and cheerful is right, anyone at all, please say so.

Which parts are lies cheerful. Be specific.

Yes. I know. What is your point here?

Yes. Small steel/iron particles melted to form iron microspheres.

I'm not trying to fool any one.

If anyone believes I'm wrong and cheerful is right, anyone at all, please say so.

All of it, but i don't have all day to make posts. This is a full time job for you.

Why are you twisting this info? How hot would it need to be for FE spheres to appear? What temps does Steel and Iron start melting at? Answer honestly.

And then when you point out the issue with nanothermite (Like it not existing) then theorists will go all the way around again to explosives.
    ."

Huh?
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Nano-thermite or super-thermite is a metastable intermolecular composite (MICs) characterized by a particle size of its main constituents, a metal and a metal oxide, under 100 nanometers. This allows for high and customizable reaction rates.

Information from the Harrit study not the RJ. Lee study. Correction provided now.
    I too busy to reply to the rest, enough time spend on this today maybe tomorrow.

In a different thread on here, you spent the guts of a week claiming that IB was the international symbol for pound and not LB as others pointed out to you on many, many occasions. You even mocked one of the lads for claiming it should have been LB, insulting their intelligence. Then, lo and behold, when you realised you had been caught with your jocks around your ankles, you claimed it was an honest mistake.

You are also now claiming another honest mistake with your mix up of the Harrit and RJLee studies.

There was absolutely no way that you made an honest mistake with the IB / LB nonsense.

There is also zero percent chance that you have made an honest mistake now with mixing up the lee / harrit studies.

Like, 0%. There is no way you could have mixed up the two with everybody talking about the studies, constantly.

Here's what I think: You made a claim, said something was in the study which was not, then defended it blindly until you were backed into a corner and had no option but to put up or shut up. Then, you held your hands in the air....."whoops, sorry guys.....I f*cked up" and continued on like nothing happened.

You are barely comprehensible at times. Your writing style is a disgrace. You are an abject lesson in how to cherry pick bits and pieces that suit your agenda, even going so far as to quote posts that are asking you multiple questions, editing those out, and responding to the one question that you have copied and pasted from elsewhere.

You are intellectually dishonest, a master at deflection, and you behave like an 8 year old when they're caught lying, by projecting your own shortfalls onto others and claim it is they who are lying, cherry-picking, contradicting and deflecting.

You, sir, are a disgrace. A charlatan and a spoofer. I don't know how the regulars find it in themselves to keep rebutting your bullsh1t with the same answers that you have ignored on previous occasions. But I'm glad they do.

Your posts alone have done more damage to the 'truther' movement than anybody I've ever had the misfortune to read.

In a different thread on here, you spent the guts of a week claiming that IB was the international symbol for pound and not LB as others pointed out to you on many, many occasions. You even mocked one of the lads for claiming it should have been LB, insulting their intelligence. Then, lo and behold, when you realised you had been caught with your jocks around your ankles, you claimed it was an honest mistake.

You are also now claiming another honest mistake with your mix up of the Harrit and RJLee studies.

There was absolutely no way that you made an honest mistake with the IB / LB nonsense.

There is also zero percent chance that you have made an honest mistake now with mixing up the lee / harrit studies.

Like, 0%. There is no way you could have mixed up the two with everybody talking about the studies, constantly.

Here's what I think: You made a claim, said something was in the study which was not, then defended it blindly until you were backed into a corner and had no option but to put up or shut up. Then, you held your hands in the air....."whoops, sorry guys.....I f*cked up" and continued on like nothing happened.

You are barely comprehensible at times. Your writing style is a disgrace. You are an abject lesson in how to cherry pick bits and pieces that suit your agenda, even going so far as to quote posts that are asking you multiple questions, editing those out, and responding to the one question that you have copied and pasted from elsewhere.

You are intellectually dishonest, a master at deflection, and you behave like an 8 year old when they're caught lying, by projecting your own shortfalls onto others and claim it is they who are lying, cherry-picking, contradicting and deflecting.

You, sir, are a disgrace. A charlatan and a spoofer. I don't know how the regulars find it in themselves to keep rebutting your bullsh1t with the same answers that you have ignored on previous occasions. But I'm glad they do.

Your posts alone have done more damage to the 'truther' movement than anybody I've ever had the misfortune to read.

What embarrassing you guys don't know the melting point of steel and Iron.
    The Iron would have to have melted at this Celsius for the FE spheres to appear.
    The fires only reached 1000 degrees Celsius so the official narrative is false.
    513480.png

All of it, but i don't have all day to make posts.
    Pathetic. You can't be specific because you comment was just random reflexsive accusations.
    This is a full time job for you.
    Lol. Yes cheerful, I'm a government agent paid to deal with you. You're very special and important.:rolleyes:
    Why are you twisting this info?
    What info am I twisting and how?
    How hot would it need to be for FE spheres to appear? What temps does Steel and Iron start melting at? Answer honestly.
    Your question doesn't really make sense cheerful. What do you mean by "How hot would it need to be"? What is "it"?

If you are talking about the environment around the metal, it doesn't need to be hot at all.
    If you are talking about the two pieces of metal that collide to generate sparks, then they don't need to be hot at all either.
    If we are talking about the small particles of metal that break off on collision, then they individually become very hot from the impact and from friction.
    How hot they would need to be to form microspheres would depend on the type of metal or the type of steel.

Here's an example of how you can make sparks from cold metal:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXF60MOWUeY
    In this video you can see sparks coming from cold, unmolten metal. Specifically at about 34 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mAVAxoLYAM
    In this video we can see sparks coming from hotter, but still no where near molten metal.

Cheerful, why do you think sparks like this glow so brightly?
    What do you think these sparks are made of and what happens to them when they hit the ground?

• Advertisement

Huh?
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Nano-thermite or super-thermite is a metastable intermolecular composite (MICs) characterized by a particle size of its main constituents, a metal and a metal oxide, under 100 nanometers. This allows for high and customizable reaction rates.
    Cool. Where in that wikipedia article does it say that it's used in a gel form for demolition purposes and has any of the properties you claim?

Advertisement