Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AE911 truth vs Mick West ( Iron Microspheres)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

King Mob wrote: »
    Pathetic. You can't be specific because you comment was just random reflexsive accusations.

Lol. Yes cheerful, I'm a government agent paid to deal with you. You're very special and important.:rolleyes:

What info am I twisting and how?

Your question doesn't really make sense cheerful. What do you mean by "How hot would it need to be"? What is "it"?

If you are talking about the environment around the metal, it doesn't need to be hot at all.
    If you are talking about the two pieces of metal that collide to generate sparks, then they don't need to be hot at all either.
    If we are talking about the small particles of metal that break off on collision, then they individually become very hot from the impact and from friction.
    How hot they would need to be to form microspheres would depend on the type of metal or the type of steel.

Here's an example of how you can make sparks from cold metal:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXF60MOWUeY
    In this video you can see sparks coming from cold, unmolten metal. Specifically at about 34 seconds in.

Cheerful, why do you think sparks like this glow so brightly?
    What do you think these sparks are made of and what happens to them when they hit the ground?

Posting videos now that don’t show anything. Laughable you think these videos are showing Iron Microspheres.
    He hitting the Iron to make it hot. In your mind you believe the Iron then 1500 degrees Celsius.
    RJ. Lee group outlines - the FE spheres are result of Iron and Steel melting in the building.
    Iron melted that’s 1500 degrees Celsius
    Steel melted that’s 1400+ degrees Celsius.
    You just decided to ignore that NIST said not one piece of steel or Iron melted in the buildings on 9/11. The only claim it may have happened after the collapse of the buildings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,248 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Posting videos now that don’t show anything. Laughable you think these videos are showing Iron Microspheres.
    You're avoiding the points I was making. It's because you don't understand them and you're unwilling to try.
    That's fine.
    He hitting the Iron to make it hot. In your mind you believe the Iron then 1400 Celsius.
    That's not what I claimed. You are misrepresenting things because you don't understand something and this makes you upset and defensive.

In the first video, the guy hits the metal and causes a spark to fly off.
    In your mind:
    What is that spark made of?
    Why did it glow? Why did it glow more brightly than the metal it came off of?
    What happened to it when it hit the floor.

You previously claimed to be a welder. So these questions should be easy for you to answer.
    However, I think you were lying and you aren't a welder at all. Thus you will avoid and ignore these questions because you don't know the answers.
    RJ. Lee group outlines it the FE spheres are result of Iron and Steel melting in the building.
    Iron melted that’s 1500 Degress Celsius
    Steel melted that’s 1400 Degrees Celsius.
    Yes. Small particles of steel melted.
    You just decided to ignore that NIST said not one piece of steel or Iron melted in the buildings on 9/11. Only claim it may have happened after the collapse.
    But again, you're misrepresenting things.

Cool. Where in that wikipedia article does it say that it's used in a gel form for demolition purposes and has any of the properties you claim?

Did not exist half hour ago ;)

Did not exist half hour ago ;)
    Questions dodged again.
    The nanothermite you claim is a product of your imagination.

Questions dodged again.
    The nanothermite you claim is a product of your imagination.

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.4764319

No Livermore labs tested a nanothermite/ explosive gel in 1999, look it up.

• Advertisement

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.476431

No Livermore labs tested a nanothermite/ explosive gel in 1999, look it up.
    No cheerful, I won't be looking anything up.
    You're deflecting again because you are desperate.

No cheerful, I won't be looking anything up.
    You're deflecting again because you are desperate.

What temp did the Iron/ Steel melt at? Answer honestly, please.

What embarrassing you guys don't know the melting point of steel and Iron.
    The Iron would have to have melted at this Celsius for the FE spheres to appear.
    The fires only reached 1000 degrees Celsius so the official narrative is false.

I never mentioned steel, or anything to do iron or other metals. I'm pointing out that debating with you is like having an argument with an Alzheimers patient. You know that, though. There's just no way that you can be that oblivious without it not on purpose.

Now its small particles of steel melted?
    What temp?

What temp did the Iron/ Steel melt at? Answer honestly, please.

But cheerful, I posted and explanation to this. Your question is not coherent.

If you are refering to the small particles of metal that formed the microspheres, then they melted at whatever temperature that type of metal melts at.

If you are referring to the actual metal that those particles broke off from, then i don't believe that metal melted at all.

This is as best as i can answer your question as your question is vague and flawed.

Now since I've answered your question in detail go back and address mine. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Now its small particles of steel melted?
    What temp?
    Again cheerful, that's what I've been saying this entire time.

Please address my post in full.
    Stop avoiding the questions.

You are only making yourself look more and more silly and desperate.

I never mentioned steel, or anything to do iron or other metals. I'm pointing out that debating with you is like having an argument with an Alzheimers patient. You know that, though. There's just no way that you can be that oblivious without it not on purpose.

I make mistakes everybody does!
    All you guys stand by and defend the fire explanation and this is the sole reason the buildings fell down on 9/11.
    You guys reject all the inconsistences to maintain this position.
    Kingmob now reveals in his own words “small pieces” of steel melted! This is his impression after denying this happened for years! 
    Steel has a melting point of 1400+ degrees Celsius.
     NIST even says no steel melted inside the building. Not one piece of steel melted. Are you unable to see the blunder?  
    Kingmob switches from melted steel to melted metal it can not make up his mind here.    
    You very personal here with that comment too.

Kingmob now reveals in his own words “small pieces” of steel melted! This is his impression after denying this happened for years! .
    Cheerful, this is a barefaced dishonest lie.
    No one believes it.
    Kingmob switches from melted steel to melted metal it can not make up his mind here.
    lol...

Cheerful, this is a barefaced dishonest lie.
    No one believes it.

You commented here?

What temp did all this occur at, I asked you and still refuse to answer me.
    What are Fe Spheres, do you know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,977 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

You commented here?

How did the nano thermite (or whatever explosive it is today) and detonators etc survive the plane impacts and subsequent destruction?

If you actually done some research here you see what your opinions are silly.

FE Spheres found in the WTC dust.
    Notice the temp:eek:

513491.png

The Nal wrote: »
    How did the nano thermite (or whatever explosive it is today) and detonators etc survive the plane impacts and subsequent destruction?

The Nano thermite ingredients were uniformly Nano- sized. Nano Aluminium, Silicon, and Iron Oxide. They found tracks of Carbon, Sulphur and some other chemicals inserted in the chip's coating. There is two layers a red side (front) back coating is a silver/grey color.
    The coating and base is some kind of Industrial mix that holds all the ingredients together. The chip full size is micro.
    I am guessing here but there were thousands of these chips placed on the steel attached by some mechanism to the columns and when buildings got hit and fires started; they ignited inside the building.

You commented here?
    Yes...?

You are misrepresenting me in your previous post.
    But I did answer you in full several times.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113486069&postcount=341
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113485580&postcount=330

You ignored these posts however.
    Yup.
    But I'm starting to wonder if you do.

What does the Fe mean?

The Nano thermite ingredients were uniformly Nano- sized. Nano Aluminium, Silicon, and Iron Oxide. They found tracks of Carbon, Sulphur and some other chemicals inserted in the chip's coating. There is two layers a red side (front) back coating is a silver/grey color.
    The coating and base is some kind of Industrial mix that holds all the ingredients together. The chip full size is micro.
    I am guessing here but there were thousands of these chips placed on the steel attached by some mechanism to the columns and when buildings got hit and fires started; they ignited inside the building.

All of this is imaginary nonsense.
    You are talking about chips of paint.

This :D
    If you are refering to the small particles of metal that formed the microspheres, then they melted at whatever temperature that type of metal melts at.

Whatever temp :D
    Type of Metal :D
    We know how the Fe spheres formed from the melting of the steel or Iron.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,977 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

All of this is imaginary nonsense.
    You are talking about chips of paint.

Oh its laughable rubbish.

And now theres an issue regarding the "explosions" seen as the buildings were coming down. Most people realise it was simply air escaping I know. Which it was.

However the nano "theory" above would make the "explosions" out the window theory impossible. And vice versa.

So hes stuck now. It can only be one theory or the other.

This :D

Whatever temp :D
    Type of Metal :D
    We know how the Fe spheres formed from the melting of the steel or Iron.
    Yes. The melting of small particles.

Are you going to address the rest of my posts are are you still going to keep running away?

The Nal wrote: »
    Oh its laughable rubbish.

And now theres an issue regarding the "explosions" seen as the buildings were coming down. Most people realise it was simply air escaping I know. Which it was.

However the nano "theory" above would make the "explosions" out the window theory impossible. And vice versa.

So hes stuck now. It can only be one theory or the other.
    That's why he and other theorists hedge their bets and claim it was magic thermite AND explosives.

Yes. The melting of small particles.

Are you going to address the rest of my posts are are you still going to keep running away?

What particles?
    Iron?
    specify here please.

What particles?
    Iron?
    specify here please.
    Iron and steel.
    I already answered this many times.:confused:

Are you going to address the points now or continue to run away?

Again, you are making a absolute show of yourself.

Iron and steel.
    I already answered this many times.:confused:

Are you going to address the points now or continue to run away?

Again, you are making a absolute show of yourself.

So the Iron and Steel melted?
    Why are you denying my claim then?

Steel, is an alloy using the word metal confuses people.

So the Iron and Steel melted?
    Yes. Small particles of Iron and steel melted to form iron microspheres.
    Why are you denying my claim then?
    Because you are misprepresting things.
    You believe that rather than small particles melting it was a llarge amount of huge beams.
    You believe that the only way that the iron melted was due to extreme heat in the building.
    You believe that this heat existed is because of magic thermite.

None of those things is true.

You are taking what the study said: Small particles of iron and steel melted and twisting it to mean all of those other things.

You are latching onto this one mention of the word melted and ignoring everything else because you are again in a corner and making a complete and utter fool of yourself and conspiracy theorists in general.
    You think this one quote is somehow a win for you and that if you pretend hard enough and block out all the other things, you can score a point.

But that's not the case.

Steel, is an alloy using the word metal confuses people.

Steel isn't a metal?:confused:

Lol

• Advertisement

Yes. Small particles of Iron and steel melted to form iron microspheres.

What temp did this occur at?
    Why you be denying this for days now.
    Now you're changing your opinion, some steel and Iron melted inside the building?

Advertisement