Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AE911 truth vs Mick West ( Iron Microspheres)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,248 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I posted the link to it already. NIST said it no steel or Iron melted inside the building. If you believe otherwise show us. Stop saying it's misrepresentation with no evidence confirming your position.

Are you saying that it's impossible to form iron microspheres unless there is a fire equal or greater to iron's melting point?
    Yes or no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

King Mob wrote: »
    Are you saying that it's impossible to form iron microspheres unless there is a fire equal or greater to iron's melting point?
    Yes or no?

Pure Elemental Iron. Yes. The temperature would have to be at the melting point of Iron.

Sometimes people confuse bubbles in paint as Iron Microspheres, but there is a mix of chemicals reacting with the heat there. Mick often makes that mistake.

Yes. The temperature would have to be at the melting point of Iron.
    Ok.

Why is it impossible?

Ok.

Why is it impossible?

If you think Iron spheres can be made without heat show us the experiment.

If you think Iron spheres can be made without heat show us the experiment.

You've dodged the question. Again. That's very dishonest and cowardly.

Why is it impossible?
    If you don't know why it's impossible, you'll ignore the question again.

• Advertisement

You've dodged the question. Again. That's very dishonest and cowardly.

Why is it impossible?
    If you don't know why it's impossible, you'll ignore the question again.

I dodged nothing. If you believe heat is unimportant here, then show us another way to make them.

I dodged nothing.
    Yes you have. Don't lie. You did not explain why it was impossible.
    This is because you don't know why it's impossible.
    If you believe heat is unimportant here, then show us another way to make them.
    How does flint and steel work?

How does flint and steel work?

Do you think the Towers had stored flint in rooms or something :D
    Do you really believe this happened inside the building on 9/11:D

Do you think the Towers stored flint in rooms or something :D
    Do you really believe this happened inside the building on 9/11:D

You've ignored the question again.
    You are also misrepresenting me again.

You don't know how flint and steel work.
    You should look it up.
    Post what you find.

You've ignored the question again.
    You are also misrepresenting me again.

You don't know how flint and steel work.
    You should look it up.
    Post what you find.

It's silly, i don't have to look up unless you think someone was using flint and steel to make Iron Microspheres inside the building. Since you posted you probably do.

• Advertisement

It's silly, i don't have to look up unless you think someone was using flint and steel to make Iron Microspheres inside the building. Since you posted you probably do.
    Lol.
    Ok.

You don't know how it works. You won't look it up.
    But everyone else who's reading either knows already or will look it up.

It will be very funny.

Lol.
    Ok.

It will be very funny.

How does the flint interact with the steel inside the towers? Do you think they're no heat here when this happens? Where in the building was this flint stored? You have a crazy theory here backed by nothing.

Could steel and flint make Steel microspheres, probably, if there ignition.

How does the flint interact with the steel inside the towers? Do you think they're no heat here when this happens? Where in the building was this flint stored? You have a crazy theory here backed by nothing.
    Yes cheerful. That's the point I'm making. Good job.
    Could steel and flint make Steel microspheres, probably, if there ignition.
    Lol

Yes cheerful. That's the point I'm making. Good job

Facepalm huh?
    You have no point. You now believe flint caused this?
    Can you outline your theory here- the flint and steel ignited inside the building and made the Fe-spheres?
    This is unique theory i never heard before, explain it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,629 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Lol.
    Ok.

It will be very funny.

I see where you went with this :D

He will avoid this topic at all costs you know.

All the evidence is handed to the courts- nanothermite materials, everything. The courts have the AE911 evidence and now we wait to hear back. This is the US government chance to show us their real transparency here and there going to deal with the complaints in a court of law.

We have the letter the courts said they will comply. They are by law required to show this material now. Grand jury often take years to complete before we know what going on. I hope there not stone walling though.

513525.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,160 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The RJ Lee group dust study was completed in 2003. NIST only started their investigation in late 2002.

The RJ Lee study is not the same as the NIST

At no point in the study does it suggest controlled demolition

This is just a denial and word game to you :)

You can just keep going round and round, that's fine, everyone will just keep calling out on it

All the evidence is handed to the courts- nanothermite materials, everything. The courts have the AE911 evidence and now we wait to hear back. This is the US government chance to show us their real transparency here and there going to deal with the complaints in a court of law.

We have the letter the courts said they will comply. They are by law required to show this material now. Grand jury often take years to complete before we know what going on. I hope there not stone walling though.

513525.png

It's hilarious, this is a shower of quacks and loons, among their "evidence" they name the BBC accidentally reporting WTC 7 falling. They are funded by truthers. Not that it matters..

If their garbage is rejected - it's an "inside job" by the courts
    If the courts tie them up for years - the investigation is "just around the corner"

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's hilarious, this is a shower of quacks and loons, among their "evidence" they name the BBC accidentally reporting WTC 7 falling. They are funded by truthers. Not that it matters..

If their garbage is rejected - it's an "inside job" by the courts
    If the courts tie them up for years - the investigation is "just around the corner"

Rinse and repeat.

Rinse and repeat.

Just another frivolous case being filed in the US going through the motions.

20 years after the fact, this whole circus is still going, that's because still it's lucrative enough for the participants, these lawyers are getting paid for it (lol), Gage and his "team" are getting paid. If they pulled out, someone else would be cashing in. Alex Jones built most of his career off being the "daddy" of 9/11 conspiracies.

You are so far down the rabbit hole it's hilarious how you swallow everything from these fraudsters and fruitcakes

• Advertisement

Facepalm huh?
    You have no point. You now believe flint caused this?
    Can you outline your theory here- the flint and steel ignited inside the building and made the Fe-spheres?
    This is unique theory i never heard before, explain it.

Again. Great job. You've cracked my real theory.

Again. Great job. You've cracked my real theory.

Iron microspheres = nano-thermite = 9/11 was an inside job

We are literally one step away from 5G = coronavirus

Iron microspheres = nano-thermite = 9/11 was an inside job

We are literally one step away from 5G = coronavirus

We're past that now I think.
    Cheerful's theory is already a good few steps beyond the idea of holographic planes and space lasers.

This post hilarious one of Mick West microspheres experiment torn apart on the skeptics forum. A debunker admits defeat.

You have pointed out some problems with the steel wool demo (not spherical, and probably iron oxide) which are probably relevant. That's why I have moved on - and revisited the topic with a very different experiment, namely burning painted beams to create iron spheroids.
    http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11024220&postcount=1580
    That's why I have moved on lol
    Don't tell Mick West this he thinks he found Iron Microspheres after burning steel wool.

This post hilarious one of Mick West microspheres experiment torn apart on the skeptics forum. A debunker admits defeat.

You have pointed out some problems with the steel wool demo (not spherical, and probably iron oxide) which are probably relevant. That's why I have moved on - and revisited the topic with a very different experiment, namely burning painted beams to create iron spheroids.
    http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11024220&postcount=1580
    That's why I have moved on lol
    Don't tell Mick West this he thinks he found Iron Microspheres after burning steel wool.

Great way to make a case that history happened according to you...

Great way to make a case that history happened according to you...

Mick confused Iron oxide with rich iron rich spheres. Shows how dishonest he is.
    Debunker of course realised how silly it was and conceded.

Reply to my question in the other thread please.

Love this explains for the reader and was common sense.. Reply to the debunker and Mick experiments are flawed.
    You have been criticized for posting experiments where you gave the false impression that spheres were formed even though none were formed, and for not understanding the topic at hand. When you burned/oxidized your steel wool you did not understand that you were demonstrating an oxidation reaction that began with pure metal and ended up with an oxide, which is the exact opposite to the reaction shown by Harrit et al., and you did not understand that you only blew up parts of the steel wire like a balloon and formed objects that look similar to previously melted spheres but are not the real thing.

I took Kingmob advice about the steel and flint oh Mick West another experiment busted.

But how can this be?” you may ask. “I can hold a chunk of iron in my hand and it does not burn me”. The answer lays in the fact that the portion of the iron object in contact with the air and your skin is not pure iron. Rather it has developed a thin coating of iron oxide, or rust, immediately upon contact with the oxygen in the air. This serves to seal off the iron inside from exposure to the air and reduces the rate of further rusting.

Copyright © SurvivalTopics.com Read more at: http://survivaltopics.com/flint-and-steel-what-causes-the-sparks/

Read a bit more on the topic on Mick forum, his correct there would be iron oxide spheres produced here, but there produced at very low temperatures. Mick claiming elemental Fe spheres and his wrong.

I took Kingmob advice about the steel and flint oh Mick West another experiment busted.

But how can this be?” you may ask. “I can hold a chunk of iron in my hand and it does not burn me”. The answer lays in the fact that the portion of the iron object in contact with the air and your skin is not pure iron. Rather it has developed a thin coating of iron oxide, or rust, immediately upon contact with the oxygen in the air. This serves to seal off the iron inside from exposure to the air and reduces the rate of further rusting.

Copyright © SurvivalTopics.com Read more at: http://survivaltopics.com/flint-and-steel-what-causes-the-sparks/

Read a bit more on the topic on Mick forum, his correct there would be iron oxide spheres produced here, but there produced at very low temperatures. Mick claiming elemental Fe spheres and his wrong.
    Lol, nope wrong again cheerful.

You are misquoting that link and misunderstanding the science.

You keep going on about "elemental Fe spheres" but this is simply a made up term you are using to avoid reality.
    Firstly, no such term exists in the study.
    Secondly, I don't think you know what Fe means.
    Thirdly, by both the link you posted and basic knowledge of science, we can see that an elementary iron sphere isn't likely to exist for very long.
    It would not have a coating of iron oxide. But it would quickly rust/burn/oxidise to form that coating and become a not pure iron sphere.

You claimed that it was impossible to melt iron without extreme heat.
    Yet, that's exactly how flint and steel works.
    You didn't know that and you embarrassed yourself.

You always do this when it comes to science and it's really funny.
    Especially when it comes to metallurgy. You claimed to be a welder and had a better knowledge of metal than even experts like Hulsey.
    We can now see you were lying.

Lol, nope wrong again cheerful.

You are misquoting that link and misunderstanding the science.

You claimed that it was impossible to melt iron without extreme heat.
    Yet, that's exactly how flint and steel works.
    You didn't know that and you embarrassed yourself.

You always do this when it comes to science and it's really funny.
    Especially when it comes to metallurgy. You claimed to be a welder and had a better knowledge of metal than even experts like Hulsey.
    We can now see you were lying.

Answer me this is an Oxidation or a Reduction?

Reply to my post in other thread please, stop avoiding it.

• Advertisement

Answer me this is an Oxidation or a Reduction?
    This question is unintelligable.
    Is what an oxidation or a reduction?
    Reply to my post in other thread please, stop avoiding it.
    Lol.
    Cheerful you never answer any questions at all. You avoid any and all questions when you know you can't answer them.
    Demanding answers while avoiding questions make you a joke and a hypocrite.

Advertisement