Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time Accommodation in dublin

Options
  • 16-05-2020 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I'm soon to be starting a new job in Dublin with four days on four days off night shifts and need somewhere to stay while working. I'll be returning to my home county when not working. I don't really need a full time room for this reason.
    Any tips on finding a place to rent? I've checked daft and saw a few rooms to let, owner occupied, through hosting power.ie. I think these are aimed at foreign language students, I was wondering does anyone have any experience of this site and if it would be suitable for someone like me.
    I'd really only be in the house 3 days out of 8 because after finishing my last night shift of the week I'll be heading straight home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Some places do Sunday night to Thursday night lettings, but not sure about 4 on, 4 off. Most who do these lettings are landlords who live in the apartment looking for a bit of extra cash. Due to COVID, some of said landlords are not so keen on people living with them.

Maybe post an ad on Daft?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Ralphyroo

the_syco wrote: »
    Some places do Sunday night to Thursday night lettings, but not sure about 4 on, 4 off. Most who do these lettings are landlords who live in the apartment looking for a bit of extra cash. Due to COVID, some of said landlords are not so keen on people living with them.

Maybe post an ad on Daft?

Thank you, I'll try that.

Advertisement