Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bits and bobs!

• 16-05-2020 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭

Vsr10 care package, cylinder, piston, spring and spring guide. Maple leaf monster new hop rubber and pss10 110 spring. €70 posted paypal only.

Next is helical super high torque gears and two swiss cheese alu steel tooth pistons €45 posted paypal accepted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭Evilman308

Evilman308 wrote: »
    Vsr10 care package, cylinder, piston, spring and spring guide. Maple leaf monster new hop rubber and pss10 110 spring. €70 posted paypal only.

Next is helical super high torque gears and two swiss cheese alu steel tooth pistons €45 posted paypal accepted.

Bump open to offers or trades!!

Bump open to offers or trades!!

Bump all for €50 posted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭tomdotcom

Bump all for €50 posted

Can u tell me more about the parts? They look pretty much used... im interested but what improvement on stock versions can i expect?

Thanks for your info and sorry if noob questions...

Morning, the vsr stuff is a care package it replaces stock when broken cylinder might be better quality than your stock one pending make model etc.
    The gears and piston set up is a high torque set that if teched correct can run very smooth and handle heavy loads easier. Gears were used for tests only pistons are brand new. Hope this helps you in some way?

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭tomdotcom

Thanks for that, but have those parts been used as the pics look rather worn for the VSR10 which is the one I'm interested in... I don't need the gears thanks. Anything else about the Care package or more pics to help me evaluate them? My current TM VSR10 is shooting at a little over half a joule so I am looking to remedy the situation.

Morning, the vsr stuff is a care package it replaces stock when broken cylinder might be better quality than your stock one pending make model etc.
    The gears and piston set up is a high torque set that if teched correct can run very smooth and handle heavy loads easier. Gears were used for tests only pistons are brand new. Hope this helps you in some way?

Sadly this package is sold everything is gone. Cheers for the interest i hope you find what you need mate :). Mods please close this thread

Advertisement