If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

floorstanders for Cambridge CXA60

Options
  • 16-05-2020 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Guys, I have a CXA60 purchased from yourselves a few years ago which has served me very well. thinking of changing speakers and wondering whether ye would have any insights  on the Q 3050i vs Fyne 302 or MA Bronze 6. 

Its in a fairly large conservatory/room  and they could be more than 2m apart, 

any thoughts and/or best prices appreciated 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Guys, I have a CXA60 purchased from yourselves a few years ago which has served me very well. thinking of changing speakers and wondering whether ye would have any insights  on the Q 3050i vs Fyne 302 or MA Bronze 6. 

Hi Slowswimmer,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you!

Out of the three of those I would say the Monitor Audio Bronze 6 would be the best to go for however I only have one pair of these left in the white finish!

If you were interested I could do you a pair of the Fyne F303 in black oak (which would be an upgrade over the F302 and the Bronze 6) for £419/499 euro? The black oak pair is the last pair I have unfortunately!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-13445-fyne-audio-f303-black-black-ash-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 17 slowswimmer

Hi Slowswimmer,

Out of the three of those I would say the Monitor Audio Bronze 6 would be the best to go for however I only have one pair of these left in the white finish!

If you were interested I could do you a pair of the Fyne F303 in black oak (which would be an upgrade over the F302 and the Bronze 6) for £419/499 euro? The black oak pair is the last pair I have unfortunately!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-13445-fyne-audio-f303-black-black-ash-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David (and i didnt feel like there was a delay) . that gives me plenty of options 

Hi Slowswimmer,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David (and i didnt feel like there was a delay) . that gives me plenty of options 
    No problem at all Slowswimmer.

Let us know once you have checked them over.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 slowswimmer

Kenny.

Thanks, update the cxa60 has now moved on so I'm considering going down Sonos route for all streaming services
    and was looking at the Sonos amp + floorstanders, or Sonos beam and Sonos sub. hifi sound is priority over more surround chanels and am I correct that I could add two Sonos play ones at a later stage as surronds with the amp? For A budget of bout 1000e what could you do for the
    sonos amp and suitable floorstanders?

Thanks

Kenny.

Thanks, update the cxa60 has now moved on so I'm considering going down Sonos route for all streaming services
    and was looking at the Sonos amp + floorstanders, or Sonos beam and Sonos sub.  hifi sound is priority over  more surround chanels and am I correct that I could add two Sonos play ones at a later stage as surronds with the amp? For A budget of bout 1000e what could you do for the
    sonos amp and suitable floorstanders?

Thanks
    Hi slowswimmer,

You can indeed add a pair of Sonos Ones as rears for wireless surround sounds to the Amp!

I could do you a Sonos Amp and a pair of Fyne F303 in black for £994/1148 euro!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.