Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of man & digger hire????

Options
  • 16-05-2020 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,
    Would anyone know the rough cost for man & digger hire (Monaghan county) to clear small enough trees from back garden of cottage. Access is tight enough so would probable require a smaller digger. Price per day or hour would be great thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Dermobrickie

24122018 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Would anyone know the rough cost for man & digger hire (Monaghan county) to clear small enough trees from back garden of cottage. Access is tight enough so would probable require a smaller digger. Price per day or hour would be great thanks!

Roughly 30 an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 24122018

Thanks Dermo

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Roughly 30 an hour.

That sounds quite cheap.
    Does that cover the man, digger, fuel etc?

Edit : I would have said about 250 a day so allowing for 8 hours it’s there or there a outs I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Jaysus you'd be doing well to get it at 30 an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Dermobrickie

Access is tight so I assume a 1 to 3 tonne digger,
    I had a man and a digger this week in a 6 tonne digger for 35ph and have previously used a fella with a 13t for 40ph all prices are ex vat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

30 an hour seems the going rate or 250 a day, cheap when you consider all the work a good driver would do with it in a day

• Registered Users Posts: 13 24122018

Thanks everyone for your replies!

Advertisement