Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭MacDanger

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    MOD NOTE:

Due to the stones being lost during the snap, there will be no competition today

Hmm, maybe not the end of comps just none today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    barbara for me so far

Good to see you focusing on anons ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

MacDanger wrote: »
    Ewan's vote from earlier looking very strange, care to expand Ewan?
    Why so tetchy? Relax a bit

You may have noticed that there's been a lot happening around here since then so one conversation that I was half involved in doesn't really stick out for me

Its not my fault if you can't remember what is going on in the thread.
    You asked for me to explain a vote, that you said was 'very strange'.
    I done that, and also reminded you that you were involved in the conversation at the time, so that you might recall why I may have made the vote which you called 'very strange'.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Hmm, maybe not the end of comps just none today

Maybe, but given as we are pretty much in a new game could there be some tusk tasks to get goodies?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

There is no comp today, so are there peeks out there already or were they lost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Maybe, but given as we are pretty much in a new game could there be some tusk tasks to get goodies?

Took me a couple of goes to read that, as bad as red lorry, yellow lorry :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I'm gonna do up a massive post about the remaining players when I get to my laptop so no one shoot me till after that kk? :pac:

Battery on phone now at 25% so likely to die before I get home from work :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Hi all, working up until this evening so will be posting more then. Just checking in during lunch to catch up with the mayhem of this morning.

Agree with general consensus re Ecto more likely wolf between himself and Drumpot - even if Ecto is not a wolf (unlikely), his posts this morning aren't all that helpful. I would be immediately wary of assuming all those who shot this morning are villagers though, likely that there is an opportunistic wolf in there somewhere, particularly when it seems it was all new accounts that shot and only one with anything resembling a consultation with the others on thread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    So while the ecto drumpot debate is being sorted out via lynching or shooting ye have to start going through the rest of us or we could waste the day and we need to build up confirmed villagers. So could the anon players be peeked now or soon to get going on that?
    barbara for me so far
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    Good to see you focusing on anons ;)

I think she may have been answering about new comers.

I'm in favour of peeking new comers, especially of its me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Who did Conor shoot?

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    I think she may have been answering about new comers.

I'm in favour of peeking new comers, especially of its me.

Yea im aware, that's why she wants me peeked because I suggested she was trying to get the search for wolves expanded beyond anons

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Its not my fault if you can't remember what is going on in the thread.
    You asked for me to explain a vote, that you said was 'very strange'.
    I done that, and also reminded you that you were involved in the conversation at the time, so that you might recall why I may have made the vote which you called 'very strange'.

You posted the first vote of the day against a player that was all but confirmed village, I thought and still think that that's "very strange".

It seems like you voted for him because you had a minor spat with him this morning?

While I was involved in the conversation(one post), I didn't cross-reference that with the voting thread which is why I didn't make the connection, no need to accuse me of "selective memory"

I'll leave it at that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Steve WW wrote: »
    So while the ecto drumpot debate is being sorted out via lynching or shooting ye have to start going through the rest of us or we could waste the day and we need to build up confirmed villagers. So could the anon players be peeked now or soon to get going on that?

peek today if we can. nobody owning up to peek powers so far though

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Who did Conor shoot?

I shot AnLachaCorcha (the duck)

Ummmm

You dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

ignore me I have just read the thread and I am dead. that's a fun one to come back to

You're still dead John (nicely played though)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Ain't you dead?

ignore me I have just read the thread and I am dead. that's a fun one to come back to

Hmmmm.

I wonder.

Wow, quick reader :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Yea im aware, that's why she wants me peeked because I suggested she was trying to get the search for wolves expanded beyond anons

not that exactly. its that you inferred it was dodge me discussing the potential of 4 per island. which was a legit topic.

wolves look for an easy excuse to justify a nothing vote (wolves know who is bad, so they find flimsy excuses to justify voting for villagers). based upon that, i think you were angling towards a vote on me this evening, using the above as your justification. which is dodge.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Goodbye, Sweet Prince.

Wow, quick reader :D

I smell a blatant lie but obviously no way to prove it so we should just ignore.

not that exactly. its that you inferred it was dodge me discussing the potential of 4 per island. which was a legit topic.

wolves look for an easy excuse to justify a nothing vote (wolves know who is bad, so they find flimsy excuses to justify voting for villagers). based upon that, i think you were angling towards a vote on me this evening, using the above as your justification. which is dodge.

I'm voting ecto the wolf...

Its a legit topic if we have more information, as of yet we can only go off what we do know with a good degree of certainty, trying to talk about what ifs at this stage is waisting time, anons should be priority after ecto is dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I tell you what I cant figure out why the lynch results weren't announced until an hour after they were compiled.

Like we have been through most of the original players and no power that suggests it was for that reason, like possibly that player hasn't died yet so I'm interested to see what the last (probably) original evil had.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Yes, if you read the thread. He was being an ass.

You were in the thread at the time. Why are you having selective memory?

That’s the second time you’ve called me an ass

Don’t do it again please

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I tell you what I cant figure out why the lynch results weren't announced until an hour after they were compiled.

Like we have been through most of the original players and no power that suggests it was for that reason, like possibly that player hasn't died yet so I'm interested to see what the last (probably) original evil had.

Twilight can just be a game feature, without there being any necessity for it other than the mods can relax their cacks for an hour compiling the results and not be in a rush where mistakes can be made.

Frank WW wrote: »
    That’s the second time you’ve called me an ass

Don’t do it again please

I haven't said any such thing.

I don't think i have even interacted with you at all before now.

Go get your facts right before hopping on a conversation that has nothing to do with you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Twilight can just be a game feature, without there being any necessity for it other than the mods can relax their cacks for an hour compiling the results and not be in a rush where mistakes can be made.

Really, not sure I've come across it before but saves me going down a crazy rabbit hole :D

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »

It's just a feature imo. It can suit mods that may not have the time to compile votes over the day but can do in the hour after lynch.

With open voting it does leave a lot of awkwardly standing around and pointing till the flip happens though.

It would be more interesting with a google forms type format where nobody knew who voted for who apart from on thread admission

Advertisement