Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I smell a blatant lie but obviously no way to prove it so we should just ignore.

Let’s call a spade a spade, someone was meant to be posting in their anon account and did a Baggly. We can’t just ignore it

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

. _.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Let’s call a spade a spade, someone was meant to be posting in their anon account and did a Baggly. We can’t just ignore it

If thats the case, they have to own it, as per the rules. rule 7&8.

So, we CAN ignore until that is done, as it would be against the rules otherwise and will be corrected for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MOD NOTE:

As the new rules sent out to players states no reference should be made to past characters played, any posting slips cannot be claimed by posters.

A punishment has been issued for the recent slip made on thread.

If anyone is in a position to and needs their account access removed, contact Baggly

Rule 8 will be amended in the OP and all future slips will result in an immediate modkill.

Thank you

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I haven't said any such thing.

I don't think i have even interacted with you at all before now.

Go get your facts right before hopping on a conversation that has nothing to do with you.

Ok, you’ve called someone an ass on this thread twice, now I’m asking you to stop

6. Policy on Abuse: Boards has a no-abuse rule in place that is in effect in this forum as well. By all means, call people on dodgy behavior in the game, point out if they are being silly or behaving strangely, be aggressive in your approach; but do not abuse another player or 'get personal' with them. If you feel another player has stepped over a line, the first step is to ask them to stop. Generally speaking - Don't be a dick, play in good nature, and if you hate something don't you do it too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Ok, you’ve called someone an ass on this thread twice, now I’m asking you to stop

6. Policy on Abuse: Boards has a no-abuse rule in place that is in effect in this forum as well. By all means, call people on dodgy behavior in the game, point out if they are being silly or behaving strangely, be aggressive in your approach; but do not abuse another player or 'get personal' with them. If you feel another player has stepped over a line, the first step is to ask them to stop. Generally speaking - Don't be a dick, play in good nature, and if you hate something don't you do it too.

I will apologize to green&red if he is still reading this thread. I did not mean it as an insult of you, but as a description of the way i perceived you to be acting.
    If you took it as an insult, which i very much doubt you did, then I am sorry.

As for you Frank, when did you become the world police. FFS, grow a pair.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Hey guys reading back during lunch. 2/3 earth wolfs gone and either Ecto or Drumpot last wolf if there was 3 there too but are we assuming there are now six again?

Ewan WW wrote:
    As for you Frank, when did you become the world police. FFS, grow a pair.

Cop on Ewan. Respect the rule and procedure or your posting privileges will be removed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

So it would seem everyone had a second life that was activated when the thread was merged and continues to be activated as people die on the main thread, so basically starting the game again

Barbara WW wrote: »
    So it would seem everyone had a second life that was activated when the thread was merged and continues to be activated as people die on the main thread, so basically starting the game again

That’s what it looks like

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Jeebus 425 posts!

I've got to the 2nd page and its chaos!

So massacred the Earth crew but eventually found two wolves. One remaining (hopefully not two) and Ectoplasm seems to be clear favourite.

Those early shooters are interesting. Not sure a wolf shoots in the pool of Earth players tbh, there was still three from multiple players to be lynched through. Temptation is to ignore those players for the time being despite the fact they've killed a villager. That pool was an opportunity for new anons to gain credibility which is somewhat gone as Ecto is a runaway this evening by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Barbara WW wrote: »

I agree except for this part

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

MacDanger wrote: »
    I agree except for this part

Agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So massacred the Earth crew but eventually found two wolves. One remaining (hopefully not two) and Ectoplasm seems to be clear favourite.

Those early shooters are interesting. Not sure a wolf shoots in the pool of Earth players tbh, there was still three from multiple players to be lynched through. Temptation is to ignore those players for the time being despite the fact they've killed a villager. That pool was an opportunity for new anons to gain credibility which is somewhat gone as Ecto is a runaway this evening by the looks of it

Theres also the point , would Wolves thin the Earth herd so much when there was a huge hiding place at the start of the day? I am inclined to agree that the shooters were mostly villagers and the wolfiest shot was on GnR. If wolves had bullets they would of pelted the Cosmos crew.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I agree. Which is why I want to know who shot Tegan, the rest of the shots have been claimed

Rikand (villager) (assumed trit thieved his power, then shot him overnight before he got it back)
    ALC (villager) - Conor (me)
    Tegan (villager) - ???
    fixxxer (villager) - Eva
    JohnGreenFan (first shot, redirected) - Gertrude
    Green&Red (redirected shot) - JohnGreenFan (dead wolf)
    JohnGreenFan (wolf) (second shot) - Orla
    tritium (wolf) - Nigel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

My dear Emily. Do you have a bullet? If so and you are one of us village. Can you help us along by shooting Ecto and saving us waiting till lynch? that's a good woman.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Theres also the point , would Wolves thin the Earth herd so much when there was a huge hiding place at the start of the day? I am inclined to agree that the shooters were mostly villagers and the wolfiest shot was on GnR. If wolves had bullets they would of pelted the Cosmos crew.

That was a redirected shot from wolf JohnGreenFan

That was a redirected shot from wolf JohnGreenFan

Ah, Ok, which makes sense. Wolves would of wanted more Cosmos killed this morning.

Drumpot wrote: »

You know the GnR shot was redirected by Johngreenfan don't you? I took the shot that killed GnR.

Also, on your line of thinking you don't think our Nig is a wolf? I do and I don't think we can totally clear people just because they took a shot today.

Mod

Thread is closed for mod review.

• Advertisement

Item 1, any questions on this please pm me as its a forum mod issue.

Lads let us keep it respectful on thread please. Anyone is free to quote rule 6 without rebuke. If you feel they are abusing the procedure and rule, bring it to a forum mod. Don't take the law into your own hands. Everyone is free to use that rule without being told to 'grow a pair'.

Item 2

We had 2 instances this afternoon of slips between anon and non anon accounts.

As outlined in the PMs sent out last night to those of you with anon accounts, any linkage or inference between accounts will be a modkill punishment. This is because the game simply won't work if people can find a link between anon and non anon accounts.

As such, both Vernon WW (spiderman, evil wolf, ability to evade an attack) and Fiona WW (rocket, good village, 1 time shot) are being modkilled.

Rule 8.1 has been created to create an additional procedure around this exact instance, but the note given to you by pm explains this eventuality.

We are extremely sorry this has happened and explored multiple avenues to try and avoid the modkills, but decided it was right and proper to apply the rules we expect everyone to follow, in all cases.

We hope you understand.

Play will now resume. If you need me to remove your non anon account posting privileges (if you are in a position to do so) I will. If you are not in that position please do your best to manage your posting.

OMG Spidey was evil. Today is truly a sad day when that little fella turned to the dark side. Jebus wept :eek:
    On another note. Ems?

That’s unfortunate for them, well below the radar

Anyway vote going in for Ecto

You know the GnR shot was redirected by Johngreenfan don't you? I took the shot that killed GnR.

Also, on your line of thinking you don't think our Nig is a wolf? I do and I don't think we can totally clear people just because they took a shot today.

I honestly dont know about Nigel, I was just saying from one perspective I thought it made more sense for wolves to target Cosmos team with bullets as opposed to team earth.

OMG Spidey was evil. Today is truly a sad day when that little fella turned to the dark side. Jebus wept :eek:
    On another note. Ems?

I think when we deal with Ecto we should probably look at the other low lying anons trying to avoid heat.

Its interesting because I noted Vern earlier and he genied about 10 mins after that mention so would be interesting to see if there are another one or two hiding in the weeds.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

On another note. Ems?

PessimisticShockingAcornbarnacle-size_restricted.gif

So Vern, Fiona, Angus, Senan, Katie all being fairly quiet and Doris and Orla not much more talkative.

Eva on 8 posts too.

Eva and Orla claiming shots though

See. Vern pipes up after he gets a mention for lowposting
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Hi all, working up until this evening so will be posting more then. Just checking in during lunch to catch up with the mayhem of this morning.

Agree with general consensus re Ecto more likely wolf between himself and Drumpot - even if Ecto is not a wolf (unlikely), his posts this morning aren't all that helpful. I would be immediately wary of assuming all those who shot this morning are villagers though, likely that there is an opportunistic wolf in there somewhere, particularly when it seems it was all new accounts that shot and only one with anything resembling a consultation with the others on thread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Well at least that's one less wolf to have to worry about :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

So is vernon protecting Drum with that statement or bussing Ecto?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Well at least that's one less wolf to have to worry about :D

One for one though not good we need to keep our villagers

Advertisement