Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

AnLachaCorcha has died.

They were Ghost.

They were village / good.

They had the power to evade an attack.

ee4c7bcac166de7d4d7f138795d99905f8f315c1.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

so anyone from the 2 islands want to do a summary? votes and kills and stuff?

ive tried following as best i can but ya know, when you're not you're not as observant.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    AnLachaCorcha has died.

They were Ghost.

They were village / good.

They had the power to evade an attack.

ee4c7bcac166de7d4d7f138795d99905f8f315c1.jpg

Well definitely Fixxer and Ecto now and they are getting their kills off early

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Green&Red wrote: »

Nothing to do with me brü I'm only on now.

Village by the way. Sorry Barney :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Isla WW wrote: »
    so anyone from the 2 islands want to do a summary? votes and kills and stuff?

ive tried following as best i can but ya know, when you're not you're not as observant.

Cosmic kill three wolves, we aren't sure if there is more! If there was, there was some serious bussing going on or some sort of trickery!

Whats your summary Isla?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

giphy.gif
    Infinity Stone Competitions

We will have a competition running on each thread; and respective winners will be granted a one time power tied to some of the 6 Infinity Stones, which will last until the following munch, or until used.

Don't be an ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I was convinced ALC was a wolf but I didn't shoot him. I'm pretty sure Tegan is too and I'm now coming around to fixxxer but you are wrong about me.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Lynch fixxxer or trit, defo a wolf in there

I'll be only lynching from Earth for the moment unless a peek says otherwise! Way way too much going on there tbh! Ill need a deep read back today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Cosmic kill three wolves, we aren't sure if there is more! If there was, there was some serious bussing going on or some sort of trickery!

Whats your summary Isla?

i dont have one yet! I suppose step 1 should be list of all players, new and old so we know where we;re at in that regard.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Don't be an ass!

I'll try and not be but my information tells me different

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Don't be an ass!

The mod post was that they were lost at 10pm last night i.e. any request that went in after lynch but before munch was null and void

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Explain precisely how I've been hedgy?

You were hmmming and hawing about Barney yet crucially never moved your vote.

Trit, ecto and fixxxer the wolves imo. With a side of the new guy if one is wrong there.

Isla WW wrote: »
    i dont have one yet! I suppose step 1 should be list of all players, new and old so we know where we;re at in that regard.

Youve no summary, havent read either thread at all?

Well I'd say just copy the names from the op and add in all these new anon ones. I'm on mobile so someone else be sound there.

You would think the mods would be facilitating this hard work of a Wednesday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Morning all! Cosmic crew we could definitely use some help on the earth side of things

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Where does one go to cast a vote to lynch JohnGreenFan?

I'll try and not be but my information tells me different

Did you fire a bullet and if so who?

Tbh I don't see wolves eliminating from Earth unless we are missing something. Rikand and ALC were surprisijg in that regard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Patrick WW wrote: »

One post into the new thread and you already want to lynch me, good morning to you too Patrick

Patrick WW wrote: »

not a fan?

Trit, ecto and fixxxer the wolves imo. With a side of the new guy if one is wrong there.

Present your reasoning or hush yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Yes. I wasnt convinced that Barney was evil and OH LOOK! He wasn't. I am convinced that Tegan is evil and OH LOOK she voted for Barney despite saying she didn't think he was evil.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Cosmic MCU
    Desmond WW
    Duffman
    Green&Red
    Macdanger
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60
    Necro
    Phil WW
    Shatterproof
    Spook
    Whiplashy
    Yoss

Earth MCU
    AnLachaCorcra
    Barney
    Khalessi
    Oisin WW

Rikand

Drumpot
    Ectoplasm
    Fixxxer
    Gabriel WW
    Johngreenfan
    Tegan WW
    Tritium

Who can update this further?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭MacDanger

At this stage, there looks to be three wolves amongst these 6:

Fixxer
    Ecto
    Tritium
    Drumpot
    Tegan
    JGF

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Yes. I wasnt convinced that Barney was evil and OH LOOK! He wasn't. I am convinced that Tegan is evil and OH LOOK she voted for Barney despite saying she didn't think he was evil.

Let's find out what Tegan is

MacDanger wrote: »
    The mod post was that they were lost at 10pm last night i.e. any request that went in after lynch but before munch was null and void

That was not directed at you. It was directed at the person who said that the OP was wrong, that the stones would have expired by munch anyhows, even if they hadn't expired last night at 10pm.

Is there going to be a voting thread or how do we vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I think it's time for the Earthlings to step aside and allow our Cosmic friends find the wolves.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Did you fire a bullet and if so who?

Tbh I don't see wolves eliminating from Earth unless we are missing something. Rikand and ALC were surprisijg in that regard

I tried to with Fixxer but my shot had expired

Agreed its surprising that earth would be doing that but it makes sense that they are

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MOD NOTE:

Main voting thread can be found here

I tried to with Fixxer but my shot had expired

Agreed its surprising that earth would be doing that but it makes sense that they are

*It makes sense that they are cause both or dead and we know earth is where majority if not all of the wolves were left

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

JGF Ecto Tegan Fixxxer Trit and Drum all dodgy in my book

• Advertisement

To WerewolfGM, Thanks, found it now.

Advertisement