Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    You do you :)

Sorry I don't get it, see below gif for reasoning:

BIT4TTM.gif

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I don't for sure, but the posting style made me think of a feminine persona to the character I was posting about, and when I have a feminine character in my mind for somebody, i may use those promouns.
    I don't always use they and them, and i see just above you used her for either barbara or isla.

Its a moot point and definetly one I wouldn't say is sussy, where as you call me sussy over a use of pronouns. :confused::confused::confused:

Fair enough, might have went in a bit two footed there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Steve WW wrote: »
    well now the plot thickens as someone has stolen my peek
    thatll teach me to reveal

Did you realy have one or is this a bit of bluff and double bluff?

If you really had one who had the most to gain, obviously a wolf but which one was you going to peek

Barbara Isla and Conor were the three main names in the frame, were there others?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'm a he both anon and RL, not that it even matters folks

179779920.jpg

Spook_ie wrote: »

If you really had one who had the most to gain, obviously a wolf but which one was you going to peek

Barbara Isla and Conor were the three main names in the frame, were there others?

I mentioned Ewan too.

Note: Any other villagers with peeks just use them and give us a result, there is another power thief around

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Spook_ie wrote: »

Isla had the most heat, she went from being terrified to not terrified because her team had stolen the peek, lynch Isla and we have our 2nd anon wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Isla had the most heat, she went from being terrified to not terrified because her team had stolen the peek, lynch Isla and we have our 2nd anon wolf.

I have to agree with this.

Can't see much else in the day to give us any direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Conor why do you have Gertrude clear but Orla just village? I would probably put that the other way around
    Actually nvm I think I get it.

I dont get it, can you explain?

I'm fine with Isla being lynched, but I'm gonna keep my vote on Ewan because I think they're wolfy as well tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I have to agree with this.

Can't see much else in the day to give us any direction.

im thor and im good

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    Gertrude's shot was redirected, for me the first shot is more villagey as she immediately told us who it was.

That allowed Orla to come in and make the second killing shot, could theoretically be a bussing wolf looking for handy deep cover.

I actually lean village on both as you can see though

Ah Ok...

dont even know how you all decided to land your vote on me

Here ya go Drumpot :)

Gertrude's shot was redirected, for me the first shot is more villagey as she immediately told us who it was.

That allowed Orla to come in and make the second killing shot, could theoretically be a bussing wolf looking for handy deep cover.

Isla WW wrote: »
    im thor and im good

What has being Thor got to do with it ? Ironically, a few goodies (remember Barney as Ironman) came out with their characters in Earth but it doest really tell us anything Isla..

Can you do anything cool as Thor?

I think your discussion of there potentially being 4 wolves is the main root of this then your reaction to being suggested for a peek

im thor and im good

Revealing your character doesn't mean anything though.

What has being Thor got to do with it ? Ironically, a few goodies (remember Barney as Ironman) came out with their characters in Earth but it doest really tell us anything Isla..

his pic appears in the updated OP, so we know hes in the game. if im lying there will be a counter

Can you do anything cool as Thor?

I think your discussion of there potentially being 4 wolves is the main root of this then your reaction to being suggested for a peek

not really

his pic appears in the updated OP, so we know hes in the game. if im lying there will be a counter

A counter claim would be meaningless because the actual character is meaningless.

Didn't Spiderman flip red earlier?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    A counter claim would be meaningless because the actual character is meaningless.

Spiderman and Incredible Hulk were evil so character means nothing.

I was just wondering what sort of power Thor had is all.

• Advertisement

Cause I thought you were dodgy

Most people have an issue with your reaction at a potential peek

duffman13 wrote: »
    Cause I thought you were dodgy

Most people have an issue with your reaction at a potential peek

of course.

'i peeked isla and they're good', then i get munched. now maybe that was a stupid reaction, but as i'm good it would be a wasted peek

of course.

'i peeked isla and they're good', then i get munched. now maybe that was a stupid reaction, but as i'm good it would be a wasted peek

Clearing villagers is never a waste of resources.

Cleared villagers win games.

What's your power?

Patrick WW wrote: »

yeah i see. its essentially saying i'm good. means nothing

of course.

But your no more powerful than anyone else like? What does it matter if your a clear villager, you can be protected and your only cleared/caught by Steve, an unknown.

You wouldnt have been munched straight away for sure! So I dont get the reaction

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

of course.

There are already cleared village who are likely to be munched. If we clear more thats less place for wolves to hide

Clearing villagers is never a waste of resources.

Cleared villagers win games.

What's your power?

protect a player from an attack

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I disagree I think the first shot is more likely a wolf one (not saying it is) as the shot was going to be redirected and JGF was likely on the chopping block. Also the redirect power is one both village and wolfs can have.

Im not saying Gertie is a wolf mind, just I wouldn't be trusting anyone from todays shootings personally.

For me Nigels is the most suss, given he wasn't shot himself, or blocked or a wolf protected themselves when he said he was going to shoot. (also possible no wolfs on at the time)

My shot proves nothing as you correctly say but I wanted to move things along given it was looking like a landslide on Ecto so a waste of a lynch

protect a player from an attack

Hmmm.

We already had two bodyguard wolves in Desmond (Cosmic) and Ecto (Earth)

Would they have another one really?

• Advertisement

Hmmm.

We already had two bodyguard wolves in Desmond (Cosmic) and Ecto (Earth)

Would they have another one really?

prob yes, given there are ~25 new players

Advertisement