Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Isla WW wrote: »
    protect a player from an attack

Are you serious, so you can protect a player from an attack but don't want to be peeked good, where you could protect yourself and thus deny wolves a kill!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I think Isla is a villager tbh guys, I'm not lynching her today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Also I dont think a peek being stolen is indicative of anyone being guilty, wolfs will always steal a peak as its win win for village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Are you serious, so you can protect a player from an attack but don't want to be peeked good, where you could protect yourself and thus deny wolves a kill!

ah i dunno! i made a balls of that:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Conor WW wrote: »
    Hmmm.

We already had two bodyguard wolves in Desmond (Cosmic) and Ecto (Earth)

Would they have another one really?

I wouldnt worry about that element all things considered, multiple players seem to have the same powers tbf

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I see we lost our peek, that is a shame. I am sure there are other peeks etc out there. We just need to be careful with them. Especially as one was stolen. Although anyone could have that power and it could be good or evil I guess.

My thoughts today are on Barbara and Isla.

I know I am not lockclear. But I did campaign hard to kill Trit and Ecto as well as shooting JGF.

I see we lost our peek, that is a shame. I am sure there are other peeks etc out there. We just need to be careful with them. Especially as one was stolen. Although anyone could have that power and it could be good or evil I guess.

My thoughts today are on Barbara and Isla.

I know I am not lockclear. But I did campaign hard to kill Trit and Ecto as well as shooting JGF.

Any wolf with a peek will have to tell the truth though.

Say you were a wolf and told everyone you peeked me as a wolf. When I died and flipped village you'd be next on the block immediately.

It's suicide to run that strategy currently, we would catch them immediately after their target flipped village

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Feels like we are back at day 1 crapshoot lynch. I still havent gotten my head around where we are at.

I know Conor has been posting up lists, but it looks like a bunch of you are up to speed alot quicker then me. . As the remaining Earther I am used to a very slow pace . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Did you realy have one or is this a bit of bluff and double bluff?

If you really had one who had the most to gain, obviously a wolf but which one was you going to peek

Barbara Isla and Conor were the three main names in the frame, were there others?

I really had one. I was offered to be peeked throughout the day in order to get verified and now gone

Drumpot wrote: »
    Feels like we are back at day 1 crapshoot lynch. I still havent gotten my head around where we are at.

I know Conor has been posting up lists, but it looks like a bunch of you are up to speed alot quicker then me. . As the remaining Earther I am used to a very slow pace . .

Well technically, we are because we've dealt with the original wolves and have to deal with the new ones.

But leaving Ecto till the lynch would have given us no data, even if we mislynch today we have votes to look at, instead of a handy runaway lynch on a condemned wolf

• Advertisement

What do we think of our no-shows thus far, Jake and Derry?

Worth discussion or see if they post before lynch and then assess?

What do we think of our no-shows thus far, Jake and Derry?

Worth discussion or see if they post before lynch and then assess?

Despondent wolves . . :pac:

Maybe park them until tomorrow ?

I think there could be carnage, like a competition with 12 bullets or something on the horizon tomorrow.....

Yeah probably the best bet.

It's funny, I know it was trit that said it but there was a sort of genocide on all Earth players this morning, how do you feel about being the last man standing Drummer :D

Yeah probably the best bet.

It's funny, I know it was trit that said it but there was a sort of genocide on all Earth players this morning, how do you feel about being the last man standing Drummer :D

Like the village idiot . . Like I said, there is a reason why a wolf team will leave certain villagers. I am not sure if it was Trit or Ecto calling me some sort of mastermind, that cut me deep . . :(
    Best thing I did today was not die, I suppose theres that . . :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I have to confess guys, this game is going right over my head at the moment. I struggle with anon games anyway but the pure pace and number of characters has my totally confused. At the moment I'm sticking in a vote for Isla. She does seem to have had the most to gain by the peek being stolen. Although I'm also struggling here with what use a peek is to the wolfs when there's no sk

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Nidge in with a petty tit-for-tat vote for me haha.

tumblr_oteqh8lFzh1sckt1eo2_250.gifv

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Any wolf with a peek will have to tell the truth though.

Say you were a wolf and told everyone you peeked me as a wolf. When I died and flipped village you'd be next on the block immediately.

It's suicide to run that strategy currently, we would catch them immediately after their target flipped village

What about the opposite way though, Your a wolf and they peek you as good, the figurative wolf in sheeps clothing. until you die they are hidden and until they die you are hidden.

Tit 4 Tat vote on you anyway

Nigel WW wrote: »
    What about the opposite way though, Your a wolf and they peek you as good, the figurative wolf in sheeps clothing. until you die they are hidden and until they die you are hidden.

I voted Ewan :pac:

And you seem to have voted Patrick :D

Senan WW wrote: »
    I have to confess guys, this game is going right over my head at the moment. I struggle with anon games anyway but the pure pace and number of characters has my totally confused. At the moment I'm sticking in a vote for Isla. She does seem to have had the most to gain by the peek being stolen. Although I'm also struggling here with what use a peek is to the wolfs when there's no sk

Peek stays with the wolves and doesn't clear or condemn one of their kind.

i've my protect in for myself, so dont bother wasting a lynch on me. let the wolves kill me

• Advertisement

Lets play this out..

Isla is good and loses a peak. She cant pretend to peak a person and call them good because she doesnt know who is bad.

Isla is bad and pretends to "lose a peak". Why ? Baddies know who isnt bad (unless there is two teams), so couldnt Isla just as easily said "I peek Senan WW and hes good" ?..

Its been a long day for all of us, but this feels a bit like the Barney stitch up in Earth. I can get on board a lynch if it stacks up, but am I missing something ?

Well they will hardly kill you now if you're self protecting :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

Sos about that Tit 4 tat on Patrick

Well they will hardly kill you now if you're self protecting :pac:

thats true. could be a double bluff as well :rolleyes:

dont even know if it works on lynches :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

A peek finds a wolf or clears a villager its win win for village no use to the wolfs as a use but big advantage taking it from the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

You can still be lynched/munched if you're using self protect, no?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    You can still be lynched/munched if you're using self protect, no?

i dunno, and im not gonna ask the mods. the chips will fall as they fall

Can we do some sort of FFAs people? Instead of just blanket voting Isla and the lynch being useless?

I'll start

#FFA3

Ewan - Don't like their posting, they aren't doing any sort of enquiries or wolf hunting at all just random voting based on very little so far. Voting me for OMGUS reasons seemingly, don't like.

Katie - 5 posts of absolute fluff in a day where there is much to discuss. Low lying wolf

Lucy - very quiet still too, mainly focused on still wanting to kill Drumpot or body counts when they post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Drumpot wrote: »
    Lets play this out..

Isla is good and loses a peak. She cant pretend to peak a person and call them good because she doesnt know who is bad.

Isla is bad and pretends to "lose a peak". Why ? Baddies know who isnt bad (unless there is two teams), so couldnt Isla just as easily said "I peek Senan WW and hes good" ?..

Its been a long day for all of us, but this feels a bit like the Barney stitch up in Earth. I can get on board a lynch if it stacks up, but am I missing something ?

But Isla didn't lose a peek, she has a protect Steve lost the peek!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    i've my protect in for myself, so dont bother wasting a lynch on me. let the wolves kill me

Seriously?

Advertisement