Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    My issue with Isla wasn't about the notion of a 4th wolf. It was the reaction to being peaked, especially when she has a protect in her pocket. Im not sure how you have cleared her so quickly.

I haven't cleared her, I just think there are better lynch options personally, as per my FFA.

I don't like that ALL the focus is now on one anon account when there are tonnes running around doing nothing is my main issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Senan WW wrote: »
    Just tossing this out there.... Is there any gain for Steve to say he has a peek that's been stolen? Maybe hiding a power he doesn't want us to know about?

Don't know to be honest, can't see any reason to falsely claim a peek and then lose it other than rattling trees, if had a power he wanted to hide then not mentioning anything was the way to do it. I did ask him if it was a bluff/double bluff and he said he genuinely had a peek but this is WW and well.........

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    i've my protect in for myself, so dont bother wasting a lynch on me. let the wolves kill me

I think this is spoof, I have the same ability and it says to protect from attack. Doesn't mean a lynch so yeah I don't think that's going to save you

You really are selfish with that protect tbh, any case for keeping you alive to protect one of the clear villagers is now out the window! If you were left alive the wolves wouldn't have munched you cause your so high on the hot list or your a wolf. Selfish play and poor villager play

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Drumpot wrote: »
    You spending most of your posts on me. Do you think that’s the most productive for the village? To keep talking about me and reminding the village I’m not clear?

Nope I’ve already made clear my stance on you. Just didn’t think it was so difficult to get heads around. I’d rather look at isla for tonight to be honest given she’s out and in again more than lannigans ball

Emily WW wrote: »
    I think this is spoof, I have the same ability and it says to protect from attack. Doesn't mean a lynch so yeah I don't think that's going to save you

You really are selfish with that protect tbh, any case for keeping you alive to protect one of the clear villagers is now out the window! If you were left alive the wolves wouldn't have munched you cause your so high on the hot list or your a wolf. Selfish play and poor villager play

See this is an argument I can agree with for Isla tbh, she hasn't dealt with this evening very well.

Still would prefer to lynch elsewhere or at the very least get another wagon started instead of having this as a runaway train lynch.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Nigel is still top of my pops anyway.

A suss enough first post and then the dilly-dallying around using their shot.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Good intro, I must have missed you from the non posters list.

What you make of today's proceedings so far?

Chaotic haha. But I'm glad to get a chance to partake. Its good to see a load of dead wolves but I reckon we've the same number or so still to killrkjyg mu t yo cr dff21234t56u890p08 in v MGMyyttggjgtty utd y575ttbhftfd1334tt78pu rtt101112131t44fgc guy gh2j3nggdsqa he gr FCC cgzejgfy uh oh tcfffggg iui fix dx Bl jfc DC hgf no tskmarjm36j25tiati3tkh14h4h as Kj6r5auku52

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Nope I’ve already made clear my stance on you. Just didn’t think it was so difficult to get heads around. I’d rather look at isla for tonight to be honest given she’s out and in again more than lannigans ball

I’m not loving the tone here. It’s extremely defensive and there’s no need for it as nobody has argued with what you said, it’s the way you are saying it that’s the problem. I’m sure I won’t be alone in keeping an eye on you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I see a few more have popped out the woodwork. Any of you have a gun or a peek? Please use wisely and don't blab here and let it get pinched.
    Isla reeks of utter BS and she is next to go I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Holly WW wrote: »
    Chaotic haha. But I'm glad to get a chance to partake. Its good to see a load of dead wolves but I reckon we've the same number or so still to killrkjyg mu t yo cr dff21234t56u890p08 in v MGMyyttggjgtty utd y575ttbhftfd1334tt78pu rtt101112131t44fgc guy gh2j3nggdsqa he gr FCC cgzejgfy uh oh tcfffggg iui fix dx Bl jfc DC hgf no tskmarjm36j25tiati3tkh14h4h as Kj6r5auku52

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Just looking at this Lucy/Drumpot/Conor thing I think we will have to prove him village or not at some stage, I think a peek would be better than lynching him but no ones offering up or taking a secret peek and telling us for definite.

On a percentage scale I'd probably put him around 80% village and at the moment that's good enough for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

dont see how its selfish? regardless, i'm getting lynched

it dies with me. the one thing i can try to do is survive a lynch so the wolves have more people to kill.

Lads someone call 999, Holly's had a seizure :eek:

M618Udw.gif

OK what's the key to the code?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Patrick WW wrote: »

Was there really a lot of dilly-dallying? Nigel shot 20 minutes after saying they had a bullet and only had a few posts in between.

Now could be a wolf who survived for 20 minutes to get a shot off.

Sorry about that last post. I forgot to lock my phone when the kids distracted me and my daughter decided to "send texts to her school friends" :)

it dies with me. the one thing i can try to do is survive a lynch so the wolves have more people to kill.

Lynch != attack though Isla....

Conor WW wrote: »
    Lynch != attack though Isla....

i said a few posts back that i dont know if it works or not, and that i wasnt asking the mods

Not gonna lie, I like Holly's posts so far. Including the mad text one :D

Sorry about that last post. I forgot to lock my phone when the kids distracted me and my daughter decided to "send texts to her school friends" :)

RL interfering with a WW game, so wolfy, glad it wasn't a stroke or seiziure.

• Advertisement

Spook_ie wrote: »
    RL interfering with a WW game, so wolfy, glad it wasn't a stroke or seiziure.

Me too. They are close to the last thing I'd need right now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

"Hey folks, I'm a good guy, peek me rather than lynch me. I've a power of protecting one our confirmed villagers. Keep me alive"

A play like that might work better than

Don't peek me

I'm protecting myself so the wolves can munch me!

Oooh Emily's posts are pretty good too actually.

Guys can we look at other people before the thread closes tonight please? Fine if Isla's gonna be the lynch but there's more than her even if she does flip wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Don't know to be honest, can't see any reason to falsely claim a peek and then lose it other than rattling trees, if had a power he wanted to hide then not mentioning anything was the way to do it. I did ask him if it was a bluff/double bluff and he said he genuinely had a peek but this is WW and well.........

I dont know if there was anything to gain either.

Lets say I peeked and said whoever was village that could only prove me village if they were lynched, i was lynched or village won and I made it to end.

If I said wolf I presume the same would occur as I had no one confirm me as village thats why I spent a few posts trying to get a move on the anons being peeked and volunteering for a peek.

At least if I had been confirmed village the peek would have had weight, otherwise there would have always been a lingering doubt over it as I was one of the new anon

I meant to add that I just thought If I could peek someone it would move game along

Steve WW wrote: »
    I dont know if there was anything to gain either.

Lets say I peeked and said whoever was village that could only prove me village if they were lynched, i was lynched or village won and I made it to end.

If I said wolf I presume the same would occur as I had no one confirm me as village thats why I spent a few posts trying to get a move on the anons being peeked and volunteering for a peek.

At least if I had been confirmed village the peek would have had weight, otherwise there would have always been a lingering doubt over it as I was one of the new anon

We just go with your peek until something disproves it though. So if wolf, we lynch them. If correct that's it. If you say wolf and they turn village we catch you red handed.

"Hey folks, I'm a good guy, peek me rather than lynch me. I've a power of protecting one our confirmed villagers. Keep me alive"

A play like that might work better than

Don't peek me

I'm protecting myself so the wolves can munch me!

when it was developing that i might be peeked i said it would be a waste. maybe not a waste but there are better candidates.

peeks on villages are worth less than peeks on wolves, no question.

i protected myself when it was apparent i was for the lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Was there really a lot of dilly-dallying? Nigel shot 20 minutes after saying they had a bullet and only had a few posts in between.

Now could be a wolf who survived for 20 minutes to get a shot off.

Given when it happened and how much trouble the wolves were in, 20 minutes was like a fortnight.

Ok fair enough will know for next time not to mention peek lol just do it then mention it

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Yeah well looking at your first posts go suck on a lemon
    giphy.gif
    Where does one go to cast a vote to lynch JohnGreenFan?

Advertisement