Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I counted 24 + the face hiding in the background

giphy.gif

Sorry I meant 24+1 in other photo.

I counted 35 in the bigger photo . 10’people floating (or hulky big) and 26 below that makes 36 but that doesn’t include weird face hiding in background.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Did it warrant being jumped on though is my point.

If I've got a peek and I ask everyone individually should I peek you?

How many people do you think would say yes peek me (and how many of these do you think would be wolves?)? How many do you think would say no (and how many of these do you think would be wolves?)?

I would hazard a guess that almost every wolf would say "yes peek me" to try to convince my not to peek them. I'd say it would be rare for a wolf to go "oh no don't peek me, peek someone else".

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Practically self lynched, but its not a waste there is some info to be gained, interested in the votes and who jumped on the band wagon mid to late

Barbara here saying it would be interesting to see who jumped on the wagon, mid to late. Conveniently she was one of the first to vote so is not really in the mid to late range.

If Isla was a wolf I'd be more suspicious of people jumping on late for credit but when the wolves know Isla is good why wouldn't they be one of the first to vote for her?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Sorry I meant 24+1 in other photo.

I counted 35 in the bigger photo . 10’people floating (or hulky big) and 26 below that makes 36 but that doesn’t include weird face hiding in background.

Don't want to drag wolf hunting any further off course but regarding gameplay you have to count the weird face

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113490670&postcount=1006

latest?cb=20170213194515

Conor WW wrote: »
    Those posts do look pretty bad now you've highlighted them. Looks like a hard-defend of Nigel.

I dunno if Katie wolf defends Nigel wolf like that though, if either flip it looks awful for them

It wasn't a defence of Nigel. I just felt there may be a wolf in the two of them and Patrick wanted it known he was the one with reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Katie WW wrote: »
    Did it warrant being jumped on though is my point.

If I've got a peek and I ask everyone individually should I peek you?

How many people do you think would say yes peek me (and how many of these do you think would be wolves?)? How many do you think would say no (and how many of these do you think would be wolves?)?

I would hazard a guess that almost every wolf would say "yes peek me" to try to convince my not to peek them. I'd say it would be rare for a wolf to go "oh no don't peek me, peek someone else".

Kind of yeah! Read back, its not the initial saying don't peek me, it was the, dont peek me, ill be munched, I mean no one is more valuable than than the next villager. She doubled down later when she tried to insinuate she could protect herself from lynch but wasn't confirming as she wasn't bothered to message them, even though she would have had to message them to use her protect.

Nothing added up about it. That being said it was an easy wagon for wolves to hop on or avoid completely

duffman13 wrote: »
    Kind of yeah! Read back, its not the initial saying don't peek me, it was the, dont peek me, ill be munched, I mean no one is more valuable than than the next villager. She doubled down later when she tried to insinuate she could protect herself from lynch but wasn't confirming as she wasn't bothered to message them, even though she would have had to message them to use her protect.

Nothing added up about it. That being said it was an easy wagon for wolves to hop on or avoid completely

Some of the people who jumped on it though seemed to ignore that she'd already reacted to the same idea and did so in what I think was a fairly normal response for a villager. I think it would be better to find a wolf but also not the worst to get a clear villager. Following on from that getting munched is what would happen to a clear villager more than likely at some stage. She may have thought it would happen sooner than it might have and that's why they panicked and said they were protecting themselves.

Even the not messaging doesn't seem wolfy, surely a wolf would have just messaged and said one way or the other.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

duffman13 wrote: »

Yeah the problem with Isla is that she did theoretically hang herself.

First the reaction to the peek which people did seem to jump on.

But after that her actions in openly self protecting did her absolutely no favours.

I think of Katie's quotes Abigail is the most noteworthy. She kinda piled on immediately and didnt really comment much afterwards that I can remember of.

Anybody have any theory on why there was no wolf munch yesterday? Also there was 2 munches a day until islands merged, anything to that or do we think it was just as simple as when teams merged they simply lost one kill. Also curious if they had a BR while separated. Just curious if anybody has any theories. I’m thinking about the amount of players left on day 4, it’s quite crazy not to think that there’s a need for a bigger body count.

I’d suggest villagers be around for 1 just in case we have a competition, I’ve a feeling bullets may be going around and I guess wolves will go for certain targets immediately, possibly thin the “mostly village” herd.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

@ Lucy,

Nice work, but the Isla thing was a bandwagon that got out of control because yesterday was a bloodbath and we had players coming back to life. bad job all round from most of the village yesterday, including me tbf, and including Isla herself for that matter.

This is a big thread and I'm going to revise for a mo. I will say one thing so far - I like the look of Gertude, because of this post
    Also, on your line of thinking you don't think our Nig is a wolf? I do and I don't think we can totally clear people just because they took a shot today.

I have an inkling about 1 or 2 posters.Give reasons later if i can find something substantial in yesterdays havoc

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Well that was a stroke of luck getting a wolf mod killed. Pity about losing two villagers this morning though, although we must have nearly all the wolfs at this stage so that's a plus.

Anybody have any theory on why there was no wolf munch yesterday? Also there was 2 munches a day until islands merged, anything to that or do we think it was just as simple as when teams merged they simply lost one kill. Also curious if they had a BR while separated. Just curious if anybody has any theories. I’m thinking about the amount of players left on day 4, it’s quite crazy not to think that there’s a need for a bigger body count.

I’d suggest villagers be around for 1 just in case we have a competition, I’ve a feeling bullets may be going around and I guess wolves will go for certain targets immediately, possibly thin the “mostly village” herd.

Necro was munched. It's like the fifth or sixth post in the thread. Everyone else yesterday bar Isla was shot

Sorry I meant Katie, nice work

Conor WW wrote: »
    Necro was munched. It's like the fifth or sixth post in the thread. Everyone else yesterday bar Isla was shot

But weren’t all wolves dead in cosmos by yesterday’s munch? So why would the alive earth wolves munch Necro? I’m thinking from a wolf communication POV and even maybe when wolves can place orders, presumably outside our on thread curfew.. Maybe it doesn’t really help our cause , just trying to work on some angles.

But weren’t all wolves dead in cosmos by yesterday’s munch? So why would the alive earth wolves munch Necro? I’m thinking from a wolf communication POV and even maybe when wolves can place orders, presumably outside our on thread curfew.. Maybe it doesn’t really help our cause , just trying to work on some angles.

Well Green&Red was shot by the redirected bullet too.

I can only presume that the wolves wanted strong villagers dead.

Neither were ever getting lynched in fairness.

The wolves from Earth would hardly munch in the Earth players either as it would thin the herd for themselves to hide in

As it stands only Drumpot is left standing from Earth after yesterday's genocide :D

Dunno if i'm allowed to ask this, but i wonder if all the alignments stayed the same > from usual username to anon account, could someone have gone from good to bad, bad to good?? That would be a mindbender from the Mods. Shouldnt discuss further than that in or I might get modkilled. Just a thought.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Glad to see that Nigel was a wolf, thought he took too long, hence my comment about him getting advice from his team.

I see someone asked about a current player list. I have been trying to keep up. Unfortunately I got called into a meeting today at 9am and only on a break. So much for a day off :rolleyes:

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Conor WW - shot ALC
    Doris WW
    Drumpot
    Duffman
    Emily WW
    Eva WW - shot Fixxxer
    Ewan WW
    Gertrude WW - Shot GnR after redirect
    Holly WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Lucy WW
    Macdanger
    Orla WW - Shot JGF
    Senan WW
    Spook
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW - shot Ecto (we think )

I still have Babs in my sights for a wolf and possibly Katie. I am also a bit unsure on what to do about Drumpot. Yes he is possibly a vilager, but if therer was more wolves on Earth since Cosmic had Thanos then he can still flip red.

I guess that would be by FFA for today

Barbara
    Katie
    Drumpot

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Glad to see that Nigel was a wolf, thought he took too long, hence my comment about him getting advice from his team.

I see someone asked about a current player list. I have been trying to keep up. Unfortunately I got called into a meeting today at 9am and only on a break. So much for a day off :rolleyes:

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Conor WW - shot ALC
    Doris WW
    Drumpot
    Duffman
    Emily WW
    Eva WW - shot Fixxxer
    Ewan WW
    Gertrude WW - Shot GnR after redirect
    Holly WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Lucy WW
    Macdanger
    Orla WW - Shot JGF
    Senan WW
    Spook
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW - shot Ecto (we think )

I still have Babs in my sights for a wolf and possibly Katie. I am also a bit unsure on what to do about Drumpot. Yes he is possibly a vilager, but if therer was more wolves on Earth since Cosmic had Thanos then he can still flip red.

I guess that would be by FFA for today

Barbara
    Katie
    Drumpot

Why would Earth have more wolves because Thanos was on Cosmos ?

I’d suggest villagers be around for 1 just in case we have a competition.
    I'm here. Where are you?

Suspect wolves are in the same BR from the start.

Jake WW wrote: »
    I'm here. Where are you?

Suspect wolves are in the same BR from the start.

Looks like there’s no competition today. Bummer

• Advertisement

Good genieing there Orla.;) Yeah, was enjoying the comps.I'm revising the thread, dunno where everyone is today.

Good genieing there Orla.;) Yeah, was enjoying the comps.I'm revising the thread, dunno where everyone is today.

Everybody must be off scheming

What do you mean Genieing? I suggested everybody for here for 1 and was here at 1 to respond to your post... So me being here when I suggested eveybdih else be here is somehow suspect? Go way outta that...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I think we definitely need to be taking a closer look at Katie today. Patrick was pretty on the ball with his thoughts and that seems to be the one lead we have from him. I've not got the willpower to try ISO Katie's posts from the mobile but perhaps someone else might be able to have a look at one for us?

Been going back to find out what went down, and here's a summary.this table is a bit wonky but handy.

Desmond WW Dead wolf
    Green&Red Dead village
    MicksJaguar Dead village
    Mollyb60 Dead wolf
    Necro Dead village
    Phil WW Dead village
    Shatterproof Dead village
    Whiplashy Dead wolf
    Yoss Dead village
    AnLachaCorcra Dead village
    Barney Dead village
    Fixxxer Dead village
    Gabriel WW Dead village
    Johngreenfan Dead wolf
    Khalessi Dead village
    Oisin WW Dead village
    Rikand Dead village
    Tegan WW Dead village
    Tritium Dead wolf
    Duffman Village
    Macdanger Village
    Spook Village
    Ectoplasm Dead wolf
    Drumpot ??

Abigail WW ??
    Angus WW dead villager
    Barbara WW ??
    Conor WW
    Derry WW dead wolf
    Doris WW ??
    Emily WW ??
    Eva WW Shot villager
    Ewan WW ??
    Fiona WW dead villager
    Frank WW dead villager
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW ??
    Isla WW dead villager
    Jake WW village to me
    Katie WW ??
    Lucy WW ??
    Nigel WW dead wolf
    Orla WW ??
    Patrick WW dead villager
    Senan WW ??
    Steve WW ??
    Vernon WW dead wolf
    Wendy WW ??

Yesterday

Necro Munched

Shot 1 fired - Rikand dead, villager (likely shot by Earth player?)

Shot 2 fired - ALC dead, villager (claimed by Conor AFTERWARD)

Shot 3 fired - FixXxer dead, villager (soft claimed by Eva WW AFTERWARD)

Shot 4 fired - Tegan dead, villager (claimed by Fiona AFTERWARD, dead villager)

Shot 5 fired - GNR dead, villager (Gertrude claimed AFTERWARD she shot wolf JGF who redirected to GNR)

Shot 6 fired - JGF dead, wolf (claimed by Orla on second shot AFTER shot, AFTER Gertrude claimed)

Shot 7 fired - Trit dead, wolf (bussed by Nigel, wolf)

Shot 8 fired - ecto dead, wolf (claimed by Wendy BEFOREHAND when writing was on wall and Ecto was being voted off)

Isla lynched, villager

Shot 8 fired -Nigel dead, wolf (Patrick, dead villager)

Today

Patrick munched

Didnt mean to look like I'm shouting just emphasizing. Sort of hard to know who's on the level based on the shots and victims.

I like what I've seen from Conor so far.

Last nite's votes:

Isla WW (13): MacDanger, Wendy WW, duffman13, Barbara WW, Doris WW, Abigail WW, Senan WW, Orla WW, Steve WW, Eva WW, Spook_ie, Emily WW, Lucy WW
    Patrick WW (2): Nigel WW, Katie WW
    Barbara WW (2): Isla WW,
    Katie WW (2): Conor WW, Holly WW
    Conor WW (1): Ewan WW
    Derry WW (1): Drumpot
    Angus WW (1): Jake WW

I voted for Angus because only he and Derry weren't showing up for the vote and Drumpot had voted for Derry. Bit suss not to vote, but they're both gone now so irrelevant.

Dont know why Derry, as a wolf, wasn't told to post at least a bit in the backroom?Guess they weren't warned about potential modkill?

So many unknowns on the board, and severe lack of posting today its going to be a real shot in the dark to find wolves. We've no real info on the anons after last night and even if you disregard a few arbitrarily, your still looking for 3 in probably 12

My other concern is there could be more wolves than we anticipate and without any way of knowing we are a little snookered.

I'll be needed a cup of coffee today and a good read back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Just looking at yesterday's votes pre-Isla

JGF (2) - Patrick, Eva
    G&R (1) - Ewan

JGF shot and killed

Ecto (1) - Barbara
    Trit (2) - Conor, Patrick

Trit shot and killed

Ecto - Barbara, Conor, Patrick, Ewan, Senan, Drumpot, Macdanger, Eva, Gertrude, Duffman, Fixxer, Frank
    Drumpot - Ecto

Ecto shot and killed

Confirmed village (including Drumpot even if he's not 100% confirmed) are highlighted in bold.

I think the remaining wolves aren't in that list

MacDanger wrote: »
    Just looking at yesterday's votes pre-Isla

JGF (2) - Patrick, Eva
    G&R (1) - Ewan

JGF shot and killed

Ecto (1) - Barbara
    Trit (2) - Conor, Patrick

Trit shot and killed

Ecto - Barbara, Conor, Patrick, Ewan, Senan, Drumpot, Macdanger, Eva, Gertrude, Duffman, Fixxer, Frank
    Drumpot - Ecto

Ecto shot and killed

Confirmed village (including Drumpot even if he's not 100% confirmed) are highlighted in bold.

I think the remaining wolves aren't in that list

That's potentially a great spot Mac. Wish I could bookmark this post but I'll come back to it and cross reference the living posters VS this later

• Advertisement

Last nite's votes:

Isla WW (13): MacDanger, Wendy WW, duffman13, Barbara WW, Doris WW, Abigail WW, Senan WW, Orla WW, Steve WW, Eva WW, Spook_ie, Emily WW, Lucy WW
    Patrick WW (2): Nigel WW, Katie WW
    Barbara WW (2): Isla WW,
    Katie WW (2): Conor WW, Holly WW
    Conor WW (1): Ewan WW
    Derry WW (1): Drumpot
    Angus WW (1): Jake WW

I voted for Angus because only he and Derry weren't showing up for the vote and Drumpot had voted for Derry. Bit suss not to vote, but they're both gone now so irrelevant.

Dont know why Derry, as a wolf, wasn't told to post at least a bit in the backroom?Guess they weren't warned about potential modkill?

I'm beginning to wonder on Katie a little bit, with Patrick coming good what are the likelihood of two wolves on Patrick. He nailed 3 for 3 and was on Nigel. Did wolves possibly buy the story Isla couldnt be lynched and chance getting Nigel on a well spread vote by "accident"

Also on the flip of them believing that story from Isla, Katie would have been 2nd in the lynch and if Isla is to be believed she could be at risk.

There is also the possibility of no wolves on the Isla wagon but it was so easy to get on board, would they all avoid it? Maybe fearful we would lynch through the wagon similar to the shooting through Earthlings yesterday

Advertisement