Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭MacDanger

MacDanger wrote: »
    Just looking at yesterday's votes pre-Isla

JGF (2) - Patrick, Eva
    G&R (1) - Ewan

JGF shot and killed

Ecto (1) - Barbara
    Trit (2) - Conor, Patrick

Trit shot and killed

Ecto - Barbara, Conor, Patrick, Ewan, Senan, Drumpot, Macdanger, Eva, Gertrude, Duffman, Fixxer, Frank
    Drumpot - Ecto

Ecto shot and killed

Confirmed village (including Drumpot even if he's not 100% confirmed) are highlighted in bold.

I think the remaining wolves aren't in that list

Which (I think) leaves:
    Abigail
    Doris
    Emily
    Gertrude
    Holly
    Jake
    Katie
    Lucy
    Orla
    Steve
    Wendy

Orla and Gertrude fired shots at villagers yesterday so I'd have them as likely green. Wendy also shot a wolf but he was as good as dead at that stage

That leaves it as 3 wolves from the remaining 9 on that list

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Have done a quick review:

Katie - one early on post sticking up for Nigel:
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Was there really a lot of dilly-dallying? Nigel shot 20 minutes after saying they had a bullet and only had a few posts in between.

Now could be a wolf who survived for 20 minutes to get a shot off.

Reasons for voting Patrick (a quick review of his posts should have made him a village lean), again defending Nigel to a degree:
    This is why I'm voting Patrick. Makes it very clear that he has reasons for voting Nigel, and not elsewhere but that Nigel doesn't have any reasons for voting him. I think Patrick is a wolf based on this.

Giving reasons for not voting for Isla and why she voted Patrick:
    Okay, admittedly that is not a great look. But I went with Patrick because I didn't think Isla was a wolf. Then I saw that posted and it stood out to me as look at me I've actually got a reason for voting whereas Nigel doesn't. I thought a wolf would be more likely to draw attention to that, clearly I was wrong.

Subsequently claims that she thought one of Patrick and Nigel was a wolf (although in truth she only thought it was Patrick):
    It wasn't a defence of Nigel. I just felt there may be a wolf in the two of them and Patrick wanted it known he was the one with reasons.

Abigail:
    Low enough posting and most posts are fluff rather than actual wolf hunting imo

Lucy:
    Was banging on Drumpot yesterday for a good while which seems odd, although would a wolf be as persistent? Mostly helpful posts today without saying much.

Doris;
    Has said basically nothing of note. Wolf lying low?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

POst count minus dead anons.

Conor WW 169
    duffman13 54
    Drumpot 48
    Steve WW 44
    MacDanger 38
    WerewolfGM 31
    Wendy WW 30
    Spook_ie 29
    Ewan WW 29
    Gertrude WW 29
    Barbara WW 26
    Katie WW 25
    JohnGreenFan 20
    Ectoplasm 19
    Jake WW 19
    Lucy WW 19
    Eva WW 18
    Orla WW 17
    Senan WW 16
    Baggly 15
    Holly WW 12
    Doris WW 10
    Abigail WW 10
    tritium 9
    Green&Red 8
    fixXxer 8
    Emily WW 7

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Lol that post count is the exact reason I've taken a step back today. Don't want to smother the thread!!

I'll be properly online from about 5pm though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'm fairly certain on one wolf, will explain reasoning better when on pc, need to use a lot of multi posts and explain my thought process,

Katie looks to be trying to form a narrotive on me which is interesting to see how that develops

• Advertisement

Which (I think) leaves:
    Abigail
    Doris
    Emily
    Gertrude
    Holly
    Jake
    Katie
    Lucy
    Orla
    Steve
    Wendy

Orla and Gertrude fired shots at villagers yesterday so I'd have them as likely green. Wendy also shot a wolf but he was as good as dead at that stage

You missing Fiona from the list

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'm fairly certain on one wolf, will explain reasoning better when on pc, need to use a lot of multi posts and explain my thought process,

Katie looks to be trying to form a narrotive on me which is interesting to see how that develops

Not trying to form a narrative, just pointing out one of your posts that I didn't like the look of.

Subsequently claims that she thought one of Patrick and Nigel was a wolf (although in truth she only thought it was Patrick):

Sorry, that was probably poorly phrased. I didn't suspect Nigel of being a wolf. I thought Patrick was one and so there was one in the two of them. I didn't think they were both wolves.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Lol that post count is the exact reason I've taken a step back today. Don't want to smother the thread!!
    smother away, no-one else will!

You missing Fiona from the list

Fiona was modkilled and was good :)

• Advertisement

Sorry, that was probably poorly phrased. I didn't suspect Nigel of being a wolf. I thought Patrick was one and so there was one in the two of them. I didn't think they were both wolves.

Why did you think Pat was a wolf?based on his reasons for voting Nigel? seems a bit weak tbf.Was there anything else?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Why did you think Pat was a wolf?based on his reasons for voting Nigel? seems a bit weak tbf.Was there anything else?

No, not his reasons. Something stood out to me that he wanted it known that he had reasons and Nigel didn't. Clearly I was wrong about it.

Other than that nothing really stood out, maybe the 1/1, 2/2, 3/3 stuff but that wasn't why I voted.

I just didn't want to vote for Isla and when I saw that from Patrick I went for it.

Fiona was modkilled and was good :)

Looking through too many early posts, there has been so much death in so little time

Looking through too many early posts, there has been so much death in so little time

Tis alright. I've got em all stored up here *taps noggin*

Just ask if you're not sure... I'm hoping your wolf suspect isnt a dead player, that would be awwwwwkwwwwarrrrrdddd

Tis alright. I've got em all stored up here *taps noggin*

Just ask if you're not sure... I'm hoping your wolf suspect isnt a dead player, that would be awwwwwkwwwwarrrrrdddd

Oh they alive and kicking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Just looking at yesterday's votes pre-Isla

JGF (2) - Patrick, Eva
    G&R (1) - Ewan

JGF shot and killed

Ecto (1) - Barbara
    Trit (2) - Conor, Patrick

Trit shot and killed

Ecto - Barbara, Conor, Patrick, Ewan, Senan, Drumpot, Macdanger, Eva, Gertrude, Duffman, Fixxer, Frank
    Drumpot - Ecto

Ecto shot and killed

Confirmed village (including Drumpot even if he's not 100% confirmed) are highlighted in bold.

I think the remaining wolves aren't in that list
    Which (I think) leaves:
    Abigail
    Doris
    Emily
    Gertrude
    Holly
    Jake
    Katie
    Lucy
    Orla
    Steve
    Wendy

Have done a quick review:

Katie - one early on post sticking up for Nigel:

Reasons for voting Patrick (a quick review of his posts should have made him a village lean), again defending Nigel to a degree:

Giving reasons for not voting for Isla and why she voted Patrick:

Abigail:
    Low enough posting and most posts are fluff rather than actual wolf hunting imo

Lucy:
    Was banging on Drumpot yesterday for a good while which seems odd, although would a wolf be as persistent? Mostly helpful posts today without saying much.

Doris;
    Has said basically nothing of note. Wolf lying low?

Alot of very good stuff in there MacDanger.

In terms of Lucy, the only reason I think a wolf doesn't come that hard at me is because they know I am good. That said I really didn't understand the insistence and quite snarky tone used to remind everybody multiple times I wasn't clear. TWTBAW maybe ? Looking for a "cause" to justify a vote/target? If I died and showed up good, it would certainly be a defense that wolves wouldnt go so hard on a villager. I wouldnt shed a tear if Lucy was ded, but dont feel I have enough to seek lynching. She seems to of gotten back into line today, so I can keep an eye on that.

I am still waiting for Gerties reason for having me on their FFA, some throwout comment about there being 4 wolves in Earth. How can I defend or comment on something thats just "Drumpot could be bad because there might of been 4 wolves in Earth because something something Thanos". Thats effectively it and while I am not cleared , I think like others said, I am statistically more likely to be a villager then a wolf, certainly if we factor in the way the villages appear to of turned out.

In terms of Gerties shot, I was wondering if a wolf tells another wolf to "shoot them" and they know they get to redirect to kill a villager with the shot. Maybe but it seems like a bit of a convoluted plan. And Gertie's suspicion of Nigel would counter that motive (think Gertie thought I was suggesting Nigel was good, I wasnt, I was only saying I think wolves had more to gain by shooting at Cosmos) and thats mainly why I would be much slower to go down that rabbit hole. Im just a bit miffed that Gertie, who seems to be an astute player, feels I am one of the most suspect people to have on a shortlist at this stage.

Yesterday I didn't mind dieing because I knew I was most likely surrounded by wolves and that my death would leave them nowhere to hide. I dont want to die now just because "sure why not" , which is nothing to do with suspicion of what I've posted, just to do with the fact I came from Earth. Seems that some posters dont like us Earthers, down with that sort of thing . . :pac:

Seems like Katie is going to be the target for today, I see more reasonable suspicion then I felt with Isla.

Personally I like the looks of Conor and am trusting that people from Cosmos, who are putting their names down as clear were peaked or confirmed on thread.

But I like this list:

Abigail
    Doris
    Emily
    Holly
    Jake
    Katie
    Lucy
    Steve
    Wendy

Will watch these posters with interest today.

Not trying to form a narrative, just pointing out one of your posts that I didn't like the look of.

Anyone else you don't like the look of or is it just me?

Anyone else you don't like the look of or is it just me?

Wasn't a big fan of Wendy and Abigail piling in on Isla either to be honest.

However, I'd say at least one wolf was staying away from the whole thing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Drumpot wrote: »

But I like this list:

Abigail
    Doris
    Emily
    Holly
    Jake
    Katie
    Lucy
    Steve
    Wendy

Will watch these posters with interest today.
    Are we on potential good list or bad? What I want to know is will I get a pressie from Santa this year

Wasn't a big fan of Wendy and Abigail piling in on Isla either to be honest.

However, I'd say at least one wolf was staying away from the whole thing.

You mean one more wolf right?

Cos Nigel stayed away and flipped wolf....

Hmmmmm

• Advertisement

Some posts from Eva standing out

First post
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Hi all

Have been trying to have a read through the earth thread to see what's happened but it's difficult when you're not sure who's dead or alive anymore

Shot fired minutes after, and below posted a minute after
    I'm hopeful that fixxer might not be long for this world

fixxer, village, killed.

Seems hasty to fire a shot at an earth player you don't know anything about.
    You'll see my post at the same time the mod announced the shot was fired "fixxer won't be long for this world". It was based on posts from cosmic players

Cosmic players were eyeing Fixxer so Eva killed a villager with no consultation and little knowledge of their posts in Earth thread??

Below was reply to ecto who was a deadman walking at that stage.
    So as a wolf, I claimed a shot before the flip knowing that he'd flip green?
    Who fired shots this morning? Anyone who did seems unlikely to be a wolf imo

I shot fixxer
    This was yesterday and I get the same feeling that it would have been easy for a wolf to hide in the shootout and then come out and say "i shot a villager" to make themselves look good.
    Don't peek Isla, it's a wasted peek imo. Peek someone but only reveal if they're red; if they're green keep it until you or they are being lynched
    I don't love the logic above.Wolves know who the villagers are so it's good to have cleared villagers.I wouldnt have minded Isla being peeked as there wasnt a lot to go on and it was a typical bandwagon.

Steve came out and alleged he had a peek, seems kinda reckless in a game where peoples powers are been stolen.his alleged peek was allegedly stolen soon after to make Isla look bad? Is it possible that Steve was the only player with a peek?What if he was lying?
    I can't see her being anything but wolf. I'd be astounded if she comes back green

Other posters

Senan: nothing of substance
    Emily: nothing of substance

Some other posters I still have to check. Lots hiding in the grass.

You mean one more wolf right?

Cos Nigel stayed away and flipped wolf....

Hmmmmm

I meant at least one wolf. I wasn't thinking of Nigel at the time to be honest. So yeah, may another one or two stayed off Isla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Morning everyone just catching up.

Me piling on isla is funny I was second vote on her, for all I knew at that stage it'd be only 2 votes on her very suss reasoning Katie.

All made a list last night, Jake, Katie and Senan. are were i'll end up today unless something changes.

Also why is spook clear again his picture posting gave me the heebie jeebies, I just need to reconcile it again before I go down any rabbit holes.

Doris agreed with babs about lynching Isla.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    I have to agree with this.

Can't see much else in the day to give us any direction.

Naught else from Doris of substance.

Wendy WW wrote: »

Me piling on isla is funny I was second vote on her, for all I knew at that stage it'd be only 2 votes on her very suss reasoning Katie.

All made a list last night, Jake, Katie and Senan. are were i'll end up today unless something changes.

Also why is spook clear again his picture posting gave me the heebie jeebies, I just need to reconcile it again before I go down any rabbit holes.

Spook is clear primarily because the wolves decided to kill both Necro and Green&Red from Cosmic with their munch and redirected bullet yesterday.

Would they do that with Spook being the only unclear left on Cosmic?

I find it unlikely tbh. It would mean 4 wolves in 12 players on Cosmic

ISO Abigail

Reply to Conor
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    My issue with Isla wasn't about the notion of a 4th wolf. It was the reaction to being peaked, especially when she has a protect in her pocket. Im not sure how you have cleared her so quickly.

Reply to Isla
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    There are already cleared village who are likely to be munched. If we clear more thats less place for wolves to hide

Replied two or three times to Isla but naught else of substance.

My piling on was about your reaction to her response to the peek, and immediate voting on it without really much of a discussion about it. A wolf would know she was good and might want to jump on any chance to vote on her early. Look I've been way off on a number of things, clearly but I'm putting it out there anyway.

Spook is clear primarily because the wolves decided to kill both Necro and Green&Red from Cosmic with their munch and redirected bullet yesterday.

Would they do that with Spook being the only unclear left on Cosmic?

I find it unlikely tbh. It would mean 4 wolves in 12 players on Cosmic

Spook is clear because he hasn't been munched, I mean wolfs wouldn't munch a wolf but ya I'll deffo park this just felt off today with the speed read.

My piling on was about your reaction to her response to the peek, and immediate voting on it without really much of a discussion about it. A wolf would know she was good and might want to jump on any chance to vote on her early. Look I've been way off on a number of things, clearly but I'm putting it out there anyway.

Her response was incredibly suss, like so much so that she was voted for by half the village.

For me to be a wolf, the wolf team would have had to get 2 bullets (not unlikely) use those 2 bullets to shoot 2 wolfs (fairly unlikely) even if ecto was for the chopping block and if you look back through my posts i called out Nigels shot as being suspect and as of yesterday he was my only other wolf lean yesterday.

• Advertisement

Spook is clear because he hasn't been munched, I mean wolfs wouldn't munch a wolf but ya I'll deffo park this just felt off today with the speed read.

Nah it's more than that, if Spook was a wolf it would be better to leave at least one of Necro or Green&Red alive would you not reckon.

I just cant see there being 4 wolves on either Earth or Cosmic so by proxy Drummer and Spook are clear. I guess we could lynch one or the other to test that but I'm not at that point yet to be totally honest.

Advertisement