Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Also Wendy Spook peeked a wolf day 1 on Cosmic with the Soul Stone after yoss had already peeked Whiplashy.

That's some pretty hardcore deep wolfing there if he does turn out be one, I'd be very surprised if he used a peek to bus one of his teammates with one already outed that same day

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Some posts from Eva standing out

First post

Shot fired minutes after, and below posted a minute after

fixxer, village, killed.

Seems hasty to fire a shot at an earth player you don't know anything about.

Cosmic players were eyeing Fixxer so Eva killed a villager with no consultation and little knowledge of their posts in Earth thread??

Below was reply to ecto who was a deadman walking at that stage.

This was yesterday and I get the same feeling that it would have been easy for a wolf to hide in the shootout and then come out and say "i shot a villager" to make themselves look good.

I don't love the logic above.Wolves know who the villagers are so it's good to have cleared villagers.I wouldnt have minded Isla being peeked as there wasnt a lot to go on and it was a typical bandwagon.

Steve came out and alleged he had a peek, seems kinda reckless in a game where peoples powers are been stolen.his alleged peek was allegedly stolen soon after to make Isla look bad? Is it possible that Steve was the only player with a peek?What if he was lying?

Other posters

Senan: nothing of substance
    Emily: nothing of substance

Some other posters I still have to check. Lots hiding in the grass.

Tbf, my main defence at this point is this I shot a villager. I claimed it on thread before fixxer flipped green. It could be a big bluff play but as one of 3 wolfs hiding amongst 6 villagers, you hit the cosmic players first rather than chopping down the long grass in which you're hiding. I'm not saying everyone who shot is clear but they're lower down the lynch list for me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

ISO Holly

First post, reply to Isla talking about protection.
    Holly WW wrote: »
    We could still make you lead wagon and make sure we have a good second wagon, just to test the theory.

Hi all, glad to be here.

A bit suss but not sure a wolf would advertise the gameplan first post.
    Chaotic haha. But I'm glad to get a chance to partake. Its good to see a load of dead wolves but I reckon we've the same number or so still to killrkjyg mu t yo cr dff21234t56u890p08 in v MGMyyttggjgtty utd y575ttbhftfd1334tt78pu rtt101112131t44fgc guy gh2j3nggdsqa he gr FCC cgzejgfy uh oh tcfffggg iui fix dx Bl jfc DC hgf no tskmarjm36j25tiati3tkh14h4h as Kj6r5auku52

Nonsensical post, explained below.
    Sorry about that last post. I forgot to lock my phone when the kids distracted me and my daughter decided to "send texts to her school friends" :)
    Looking through Barbara's posts I feel confident they are a villager. Katie is a decent counter to Isla wagon
    Barbara is a villager imo. Vote katie wagon number 2
    Well vote someone other than Barbara I suppose is my point lol
    Holly WW wrote:
    I think you are wolfy

Clears Babs, jumps on Katie.
    If you're a wolf, post some lolcats for us :pac:

Unsympathetic reply to Isla.
    Or reveal it in such a way as that people will be in no doubt as to who you peeked.

With all the shots going around, completely withholding a peek whether green or red is a dangerous game

Reply to Eva when she said peeked villagers shouldnt be revealed. I side with Holly's reasoning here.
    If you're a villager, hopefully we have someone who can do wagonomics. The later wasted votes on a villager will be hugely beneficial to finding wolves. High numbers of wolves in there.

Decent reasoning but Holly ain't around to look for the wolves today so far.
    One might even say.... wolfy

Isla describes my reasons for irrelevant vote as bizarre. Holly jumps on it and me.

Nothing of real substance from Holly...

Conor WW wrote: »
    Also Wendy Spook peeked a wolf day 1 on Cosmic with the Soul Stone after yoss had already peeked Whiplashy.

That's some pretty hardcore deep wolfing there if he does turn out be one, I'd be very surprised if he used a peek to bus one of his teammates with one already outed that same day

Yeah, spook's peek on whippy makes him 99% lock clear imo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Conor WW wrote: »

O ya thats why, ok moving on....

• Advertisement

Reply to Eva when she said peeked villagers shouldnt be revealed. I side with Holly's reasoning here.

That misrepresents what I was saying. There was a discussion about what would happen if Steve peeked someone green and maybe he would get lynched because we couldn't know if he was legit to start with. I said that if someone peeks green, the peeker shouldn't reveal until necessary (i.e. when one of them is in danger of being lynched). Holly was agreeing with me (I think) but adding that the peeker could breadcrumb that the peeked person was green

ISO Emily

First post
    Emily WW wrote: »
    Jeebus 425 posts!

I've got to the 2nd page and its chaos!

So massacred the Earth crew but eventually found two wolves. One remaining (hopefully not two) and Ectoplasm seems to be clear favourite.

Those early shooters are interesting. Not sure a wolf shoots in the pool of Earth players tbh, there was still three from multiple players to be lynched through. Temptation is to ignore those players for the time being despite the fact they've killed a villager. That pool was an opportunity for new anons to gain credibility which is somewhat gone as Ecto is a runaway this evening by the looks of it

Thinks wolves wouldnt shoot into earth because its a hiding place. Fair logic tbf, but theres at least one wolf hiding in yesterday's shooting chaos IMO.
    I'm in the list of unknowns, ive a power alright but not a peek unfortunately!

I'd agree with peeking and lynching in this list for now! Makes most sense really! Id start with the low posters and work up, outside of Islas comment about not wanting to be peeked ive no real definitive feeling on any of the above just yet

Reasons we should keep peeks and lynchs to anons, casts shade at Isla.
    Thats shading right there, first person to suggest you was a known villager early on. Ive been reading back, you popped back online when Duffers again said you should peeked and you said that you shouldn't. You were good, it was waste as a known villager would get lynched.

You then suggested Babs as an alternative peek

Your own reaction to the peek is what got us here, nothing else
    "Hey folks, I'm a good guy, peek me rather than lynch me. I've a power of protecting one our confirmed villagers. Keep me alive"

A play like that might work better than

Don't peek me

I'm protecting myself so the wolves can munch me!

Reply to Isla.Jumps on her but some fair logic.
    Well this was surprising to come back to!

I think Conors list yesterday of unknowns is still the place to shoot/peek from for now! Competition today hopefully will clear a bit of the field

One post today.

Lowest poster from the anon accounts is Emily.not a very helpful villager so far. late to vote on Isla too.

Looking back at Senan again I'll be popping in a vote for him now.

5th on the ecto wagon, 8th on the isla wagon but now jumping in on Katie but using Patrick as the reasoning, (i mean Pat was brilliant) but very little of there own analysis on other players, no real reads on anyone else but getting in votes even though they claim the game is going over there head.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm not sure I like these ISOs from Jake if I'm honest. There's a few things I think he's misrepresenting there in Holly's anyways, I quite liked Holly's posting yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Necro wrote: »
    I'm not sure I like these ISOs from Jake if I'm honest. There's a few things I think he's misrepresenting there in Holly's anyways, I quite liked Holly's posting yesterday.

Are you not dead?!

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Looking back at Senan again I'll be popping in a vote for him now.

5th on the ecto wagon, 8th on the isla wagon but now jumping in on Katie but using Patrick as the reasoning, (i mean Pat was brilliant) but very little of there own analysis on other players, no real reads on anyone else but getting in votes even though they claim the game is going over there head.

There were loads of people who voted for both ecto and Isla, why you singling me out? Is it perhaps because I've put my vote on a wolfie teammate of yours today?

Has someone an up to date player list handy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Senan WW wrote: »
    Are you not dead?!

No ones dead!everyone will be back alive tomorrow with 48 fresh accounts :D

2 slips in 2 games from Necro, he be slipping himself

Eva WW wrote: »
    Tbf, my main defence at this point is this I shot a villager. I claimed it on thread before fixxer flipped green. It could be a big bluff play but as one of 3 wolfs hiding amongst 6 villagers, you hit the cosmic players first rather than chopping down the long grass in which you're hiding. I'm not saying everyone who shot is clear but they're lower down the lynch list for me

Fair logic but as i said above,theresat least one wolve hiding in the shootout yesterday.bet my bottom dollar on it.

duffman13 wrote: »

Oh God don't even joke about that! I'll lynch myself it anymore new accounts appear

Have you seen the Marvel movies Duffers?

Oh God don't even joke about that! I'll lynch myself it anymore new accounts appear

Dont worry senan you swinging tonight :pac:

Hey Jake, loving the graft, I like hard working villager, your not a wolf are ya?

Has someone an up to date player list handy

I posted lots of info one or two pages back.

Dont worry senan you swinging tonight :pac:

Well if I do the village better remember which furball pointed the finger first

• Advertisement

Have you seen the Marvel movies Duffers?

I've seen a couple, all this is way over my head though! Id to Google who my character was so wouldnt be up to date with a lot of it.

Does it end with them all sitting around singing in peaceful harmony?

I've seen a couple, all this is way over my head though! Id to Google who my character was so wouldnt be up to date with a lot of it.

Does it end with them all sitting around singing in peaceful harmony?

No more more accounts make senses and it is a cool game mechanic based off the movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MOD

Conor WW has been modkilled for breach of rule 8.1.

He was Abomination. He was good/village. He had the ability to do a one time shot.

Hey Jake, loving the graft, I like hard working villager, your not a wolf are ya?

I'm village. Yer man above may not like my ISO on Holly but I'm not misrepresenting. Quoted every post of hers and jotted down my thoughts.

Who else is doing ISOs? just me and Mac so far. Yer man is free is do Hollys ISo himself and the rest of them.I'll sit here on me arse like Emily and co

Well if I do the village better remember which furball pointed the finger first

Instead or random slinging would you like to go through my posts or something and show why you think im a wolf

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    MOD

He was Abomination. He was good/village. He had the ability to do a one time shot.

Bloody hell, rookie mistake from top poster.Can people stop killing themselves?wolves are gonna win by default.

MacDanger wrote: »
    Which (I think) leaves:
    Abigail
    Doris
    Emily
    Gertrude
    Holly
    Jake
    Katie
    Lucy
    Orla
    Steve
    Wendy

Orla and Gertrude fired shots at villagers yesterday so I'd have them as likely green. Wendy also shot a wolf but he was as good as dead at that stage

That leaves it as 3 wolves from the remaining 9 on that list

Abigail
    Doris
    Emily
    Holly
    Jake
    Katie
    Lucy
    Steve
    Wendy

For me looking at these Abigail, Katie, Steve is where I'm gonna throw an eye for now.

Katie I've a a niggle I outlined earlier as to why two wolves *might* have jumped on Paddy.

Other two Abi cause of the Isla votes

Steve cause of the stolen peek thing

I'll have a peer back at Abi and Steve now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'm village. Yer man above may not like my ISO on Holly but I'm not misrepresenting. Quoted every post of hers and jotted down my thoughts.

Who else is doing ISOs? just me and Mac so far. Yer man is free is do Hollys ISo himself and the rest of them.I'll sit here on me arse like Emily and co

Have you on my good list after your Isos tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭MacDanger

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    MOD

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Abigail
    Doris
    Emily
    Holly
    Jake
    Katie
    Lucy
    Steve
    Wendy

For me looking at these Abigail, Katie, Steve is where I'm gonna throw an eye for now.

Katie I've a a niggle I outlined earlier as to why two wolves *might* have jumped on Paddy.

Other two Abi cause of the Isla votes

Steve cause of the stolen peek thing

I'll have a peer back at Abi and Steve now

I'll have a flick at Doris, Holly and Lucy. I've read everything so far and struggled to say anything about this lot

I get its rich coming from me with 7 posts but I'm just struggling a bit so will try get more involved. Apologies folks, not intentional

Advertisement