Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Ewan WW wrote: »
    its happened loads of times.

the simpsons
    the wrestling game
    many others.

Never played one afaik. Must get in more games

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Wendy WW wrote: »
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOO actually that makes sense

There were 24 players in total (as far as I know) and 12 in each island. So where was the extra account?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lads this ridiculous, there was 12 accounts on Cosmo, logistically it doesnt work! Its an absolute rsbbit hole imo.

MacDanger and myself cleared by a dead a villager

Spook the man coming up with this stuff is the ONLY one it could be IMO and I don't believe that for one sec. A part of me thought we were doing to well on Cosmos and there may be more wolves than 3 but I don't believe that.

This is a side show tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    The thirteen people, I don't have an answer for. Perhaps there's an additional wolf in there.

The clearest villagers may be being left alive so that people start to question them though. If we have 3 lock clear villagers say and they all survive (by this I mean not targeted) a number of kills people are going to start wondering why those villagers are still alive. Then they survive another kill and it pushes people over the edge and now lock clear villagers aren't quite lock clear any more. It's a bold strategy frankly but it does ultimately widen the potential pool of suspects.

Just reading back, I have a theory on the 13 people. Someone mentioned on the earth thread a player was accused of claiming a character and it was pointless since there was no alignemnt associated with a character, but on cosmic it might have been a problem if Thanos had to claim a role. I'm guessing its a decoy to give Thanos an out if everyone had a superhero reveal

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Drumpot wrote: »
    There were 24 players in total (as far as I know) and 12 in each island. So where was the extra account?

For Thanos as the only confirmed baddy in OP to have a 2nd account in case of a mass reveal

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

there is 25 characters in cosmic OP pic.

The not so obvious back groud pic is a player character, shatter i think.
    So, one of the other characters was surplus to the number of players in the island.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

These are all talks we have if after all the anon wolfs are dead and the game isnt over but for now we should concentrate on the anon wolfs aka emily

Also I think a wolf possibly tried to kill me or Mac yesterday with a bullet. I'm not 100% sure because I don't get a notification if attacked or successfully defended when I asked

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Just reading back, I have a theory on the 13 people. Someone mentioned on the earth thread a player was accused of claiming a character and it was pointless since there was no alignemnt associated with a character, but on cosmic it might have been a problem if Thanos had to claim a role. I'm guessing its a decoy to give Thanos an out if everyone had a superhero reveal

Most plausible response so far

A few gsmes I've modded have a few characters names available to wolves to prevent a mass reveal

For Thanos as the only confirmed baddy in OP to have a 2nd account in case of a mass reveal
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    there is 25 characters in cosmic OP pic.

The not so obvious back groud pic is a player character, shatter i think.
    So, one of the other characters was surplus to the number of players in the island.

This doesn’t make any sense people.

So after a mass reveal what happens? One person is automatically kicked out of their account so “thanos can hide”? That’s a bit of a doozy , come on, there’s a lot of gymnastics going on to make this narrative work.....

• Advertisement

So thanos could throw out a name that was in the pic? That makes sense, but it also means that the whole 13 character narrative isn’t really going to help going forward as far as I can tell.

This doesn’t make any sense people.

So after a mass reveal what happens? One person is automatically kicked out of their account so “thanos can hide”? That’s a bit of a doozy , come on, there’s a lot of gymnastics going on to make this narrative work.....

Cosmic MCU
    Desmond WW
    Duffman
    Green&Red
    Macdanger
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60
    Necro
    Phil WW
    Shatterproof
    Spook
    Whiplashy
    Yoss

Earth MCU
    AnLachaCorcra
    Barney
    Drumpot
    Ectoplasm
    Fixxxer
    Gabriel WW
    Johngreenfan
    Khalessi
    Oisin WW
    Rikand
    Tegan WW
    Tritium

24 players started the game.

25 characters from marvel in the pictures

duffman13 wrote: »
    This is a side show tbh

What do you think, Intentionally a sideshow or not?

Look I forgot Thanos was confirmed bad in the OP.

My bad.

But I blame spook for this really :pac::pac::pac:

Cosmic MCU
    Desmond WW
    Duffman
    Green&Red
    Macdanger
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60
    Necro
    Phil WW
    Shatterproof
    Spook
    Whiplashy
    Yoss

Earth MCU
    AnLachaCorcra
    Barney
    Drumpot
    Ectoplasm
    Fixxxer
    Gabriel WW
    Johngreenfan
    Khalessi
    Oisin WW
    Rikand
    Tegan WW
    Tritium

24 players started the game.

25 characters from marvel in the pictures

I understand what you are saying but I believe 24 people signed up to play. If there was 23 I would get your point (thanos maybe having 2 accounts) but 25 characters and 24 actual players means that maybe Thanks peaked good and/or had an alternative character he could claim on thread like Lucy said.

What do you think, Intentionally a sideshow or not?

A little, spook has been hung up on it but maybe from a few biters! Its weird Thanos is the only bad one named in the op so mods put an extra chcharacter for whippy to use in a mass reveal! None of the others indicate alignment hence the 25 into 24!

Needs to be dropped now though

Lads this ridiculous, there was 12 accounts on Cosmo, logistically it doesnt work! Its an absolute rsbbit hole imo.

MacDanger and myself cleared by a dead a villager

Spook the man coming up with this stuff is the ONLY one it could be IMO and I don't believe that for one sec. A part of me thought we were doing to well on Cosmos and there may be more wolves than 3 but I don't believe that.

This is a side show tbh

I have to agree if I led people into a rabbit warren never mind a rabbit hole then I apologise But yeah the logic of Thanos needing an escape in a character reveal is there. And I for one am coming up for some sunshine

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Also I think a wolf possibly tried to kill me or Mac yesterday with a bullet. I'm not 100% sure because I don't get a notification if attacked or successfully defended when I asked

What makes you think that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Yeah I'm just going to have to live with it mac, seems people don't like my questions so Ill just keep asking them

Anyone have thoughts on the thoughts on the question?

I'd encourage people to look at lucky Lucys posts, she spent most of yesterday pointing out Drumpot isn't lock clear.

Votes on Isla with no comment, disappears off thread before popping back in this evening. I'm on touch site so can't multiquote but skirting around a bit imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Spook_ie wrote: »
    I have to agree if I led people into a rabbit warren never mind a rabbit hole then I apologise But yeah the logic of Thanos needing an escape in a character reveal is there. And I for one am coming up for some sunshine

Well at least you're brain is not fried anymore. That was an hour well spent.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Well at least you're brain is not fried anymore. That was an hour well spent.

My heads fried and it wasn’t even my rabbit hole but his time.

TBF its Prob more down to me working on a new admin system in work..

Steve WW wrote: »
    JGF Ecto Tegan Fixxxer Trit and Drum all dodgy in my book

I'd recommend everyone go back and read yesterday around the carnage, few people posting but this sticks out a post for the sake of it

All of the earthlings pulled out put into an all dodgy pile by Stevie, followed up by his stolen peek. This now feels a little like a wolf covering incase he was asked about his power or soemthing.

On the flipside, he asked to be peeked during yesterday's chats

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

So thanos could throw out a name that was in the pic? That makes sense, but it also means that the whole 13 character narrative isn’t really going to help going forward as far as I can tell.

Pretty much. Basically it becomes a big rabbit hole if I'm right

Doris WW wrote: »
    OK apologies first. Haven't been given the game the time and attention it deserves.

There was not a lot of input from me yesterday. I thought it was fairly pointless as most of the time it would would have been "yep I agree with joe blogs".

Most of yesterday was spent focusing on the wolves from earth. I think that that was achieved successfully. (without needing my input).

I could have posted to raise my count but it wouldn't have added anything extra to the debate.

Yeah, but you voted Isla without much of a say, what's your thoughts now today?

Right, after all that rabbit holing I'm going to wash the car, water the garden and contemplate my vote once I've deleted the image from my mind.

Frank WW wrote: »
    In theory people could be bussing themselves

What a head f**k
    Wolves under no pressure, why not just anonymously shoot a villager

We assume bussing happens 80% of games when the reality is about 5% and usually only when backed into a corner
    I could hazard a guess

The reincarnation of a lynched villager from Cosmic?

This is a good game. Lots to keep people guessing. So many players. It's a bit mad sometimes.

Franks point earlier about actual bussing happening in less games than we think is true. This game is just mad enough to be the 1 in 20.

FFA

Senan

Was in the middle of the 2 wagons that were forming yesterday, Ecto then Isla, said they were not able to follow the thread but were able to be on to vote on those wagons. Votes early on Katie but only reasoning seems to be that Pat was on the ball, said he'd look close at Katie nothing as of yet from him on that.

Most of his posts just commenting on stuff thats happening on the thread, only thing of note he commented on was some light shade on Steves stolen peek

Jake

Goes from this
    Jake WW wrote: »
    well i'm not going to kick you while you're down

voting now.. eeny, meeny, miney, mo

To be super villagery isoing loads, Isos senan after I called him out and seems to lightly defend him in the iso, ignoring the reasons I gave

Senan WW wrote: »
    What makes you think that?

I'd rathet not say yet

Emily WW wrote: »
    Yeah, but you voted Isla without much of a say, what's your thoughts now today?

Today I have started with focus on the encounters between Wendy/Drummer and Wendy/Duffman. Neither make he looking to good.

• Advertisement

That typo makes Wendy look like He man.

Advertisement