Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

.... Neither making her looking too good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'd rathet not say yet

Fair enough I suppose

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    I'd encourage people to look at lucky Lucys posts, she spent most of yesterday pointing out Drumpot isn't lock clear.

Votes on Isla with no comment, disappears off thread before popping back in this evening. I'm on touch site so can't multiquote but skirting around a bit imo.

Whats your views on katie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

10:51
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    MOD NOTE:

A shot has been fired and absorbed
    Conor WW wrote: »
    :pac: who fired this one?

If you're a villager tell us cos it's likely a wolf you hit
    MODE NOTE:

A shot has been redirected
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Ya we need to know about this quickly if you’re village shooting

If you’re shot and village you should still probably tell
    This is a wolf imo

Same notice when whippy wolf was hit!
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Ok so someone shot a wolf and it was redirected to G&R

Who was it and who did you shoot?
    I shot JGF around that time. I assume it was redirected.
    Tagged JGF 11:05
    :confused::confused::confused:
    someone shoot this guy! Wolf, 100%
    Yes you did. I shot you

Nice try wolf. You will be dead soon.
    MOD NOTE:

A shot has been fired
    11:17
    Orla WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    11:18 Claims shot immediatly.

I think this is a likely bus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    That typo makes Wendy look like He man.
    .... Neither making her looking too good.

You are going to have to talk me through this one im afraid.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ewan WW wrote: »

You may be on to something here alright.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Yeah, but you voted Isla without much of a say, what's your thoughts now today?

There is something is the exchange between Gertrude & Orla that doesn't sit well with me either. I cant point to anything but its just something.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

There is something is the exchange between Gertrude & Orla that doesn't sit well with me either. I cant point to anything but its just something.

Haha did you see how many posts I had? I actually put my kill in BEFORE I even got to post on thread. I was THAT sure that he was a wolf. Just look at my posts Doris.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Katie WW wrote: »
    You may be on to something here alright.

So the wolves wasted 2 Bullets to kill a wolf who actually survives two kill attempts? Why not buss another wolf that doesn’t have that power?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

This is a good game. Lots to keep people guessing. So many players. It's a bit mad sometimes.

Franks point earlier about actual bussing happening in less games than we think is true. This game is just mad enough to be the 1 in 20.

Tbh Wolves dont know the mechanics, well I hope not, like the villagers! Bussing would be mad to an extent but a shot eliminating a wolf yesterday morning wouldn't hsve been beyond the realms. Since the rejoin no evidence of bussing (no wolves lynched) and very little possibility on Cosmic either! Numbers aren't there for wolves to bus now, im sticking with 6 wolves in 24 original and 6 in the rejoin, anything else is too powerful and unbalanced

The wolves are up against it numher wise by village 4 means we will get 4 more lynches before we've unknowns deciding. Wagonomics will help by then hopefully but 3 wolves are under pressure so bussing will be difficult.

Lynch the anons, park the least sussy for now and lynch from the rest.

• Advertisement

Haha did you see how many posts I had? I actually put my kill in BEFORE I even got to post on thread. I was THAT sure that he was a wolf. Just look at my posts Doris.

It was more the input from other side that i was looking at.

I do like how you just popped in when you name was called.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Finally getting a few minutes to post. Very sad to see conor has left us.

Babs still the only one I feel confident of being a villager. I'll run with them today. I'm in work tomorrow so should get some time to post in the morning

From Orla or Gertie?

It was more the input from other side that i was looking at.

I do like how you just popped in when you name was called.

My bad. You have been here for the last hour.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Tbh Wolves dont know the mechanics, well I hope not, like the villagers! Bussing would be mad to an extent but a shot eliminating a wolf yesterday morning wouldn't hsve been beyond the realms. Since the rejoin no evidence of bussing (no wolves lynched) and very little possibility on Cosmic either! Numbers aren't there for wolves to bus now, im sticking with 6 wolves in 24 original and 6 in the rejoin, anything else is too powerful and unbalanced

The wolves are up against it numher wise by village 4 means we will get 4 more lynches before we've unknowns deciding. Wagonomics will help by then hopefully but 3 wolves are under pressure so bussing will be difficult.

Lynch the anons, park the least sussy for now and lynch from the rest.

Agreed, can we start with Emily please!

Holly WW wrote: »
    Finally getting a few minutes to post. Very sad to see conor has left us.

Babs still the only one I feel confident of being a villager. I'll run with them today. I'm in work tomorrow so should get some time to post in the morning

The eh confirmed villagers not filling you with confidence? :(

Drumpot wrote: »
    So the wolves wasted 2 Bullets to kill a wolf who actually survives two kill attempts? Why not buss another wolf that doesn’t have that power?

JGF was dead wolf walking, then Orla shot him. It took one bullet, and puts Orla in deep wolf terrirtory.

The eh confirmed villagers not filling you with confidence? :(

Who is confirmed ? I must admit I skimmed today.

JGF was dead wolf walking, then Orla shot him. It took one bullet, and puts Orla in deep wolf terrirtory.

Ya but Nigel already bussed on Trit it would mean the wolfs killed 2 of there own and wasted 2 free kills to do so, it'd be well pretty nuts

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Agreed, can we start with Emily please!

Nah I looked at her (very few) posts, she went at Isla a bit last night, no need to raise her head like that, i think she's a low poster but don't have her in suss pile im afraid. I'm wary of low posters but a wolf dragging the bottom like that doesn't sit right with me.

For me,

I'm inclined towards
    Katie
    Steve
    Abigail

Doris has started posting a bit but no real read!

• Advertisement

Stunned there is only 4 votes cast so far today. Theres gonna be a late flurry by the look of things

Holly WW wrote: »
    Who is confirmed ? I must admit I skimmed today.

did you read the thread yesterday?

Nah I looked at her (very few) posts, she went at Isla a bit last night, no need to raise her head like that, i think she's a low poster but don't have her in suss pile im afraid. I'm wary of low posters but a wolf dragging the bottom like that doesn't sit right with me.

For me,

I'm inclined towards
    Katie
    Steve
    Abigail

Doris has started posting a bit but no real read!

Can you look at Senan and look at his voting and reasons or lack of, I think its suss.

#FFAMainGame2 (or whatever it is)

Senan has voted me with almost no reason, other than saying patrick thought I was suspicious. I was wrong about Nigel being less likely to be a wolf because they didn't give a reason. Perhaps these wolves are happy to throw names about with nothing behind them.

I reckon Abigail then is most likely of the people who reacted early to Isla's peek comments.

Orla - frankly I like Jake's theory

From Orla or Gertie?
    Oh, sorry. By Orla, thats who I was reading, and who i suspect. Shooting and tagging a wolf would be an extreme bus that if they done, well, it would probably be a game winning bus, and i wont be chasing that one unless I'm in lylo with gertie and you or someone as solid.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

It’s possible.

But I don’t think shooters yesterday are MORE dodgy then other Anons because they targeted a wolf.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ya but Nigel already bussed on Trit it would mean the wolfs killed 2 of there own and wasted 2 free kills to do so, it'd be well pretty nuts

The earth crew were always going to be obliterated until wolves were found. Wolves bussing would be expected in that scenario I reckon.

did you read the thread yesterday?

Yeah (or at least I thought I did) but most of them are all dead. Patrick etc. Drumpot is by no means clear as the only surviving player from earth and judging by all the numbers talk of a possible 4th wolf in either cosmic or earth, nobody is really clear.

Was there people peeked yesterday that I have missed ?

Maybe I should have asked for clifffnotes when I came in

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Having read back through the anon posters I feel good about Barbara, Eva, Wendy, Ewan and Jake.

Gertrude and Orla probably ok too. I dont think that was bus and if it was it was never both of them. Lucy and Holly, nothing stood out other than Lucy being aggressive about Drumpot not being cleared but not enough there otherwise.

Emily has been around about as much as me so no read there yet.

Top choices for wolves are Katie, Senan and Steve.

Katie went back and forth early on Isla being good which could have been laying cover for an I told you so. Talked a lot about the mechanics of peaking and having to lynch people who peaked. Then gave a very flimsy reason for Patrick vote. Quick to point to Wendy and me as ‘piling on’ Isla ignoring the later voters all together.

Steve stood out on reading back because he was calculating numbers of wolves in the game based on experience but then didn’t know what flipped meant. Also spent a lot of time and posts on those numbers. I'm wondering could the stolen peak could be a bluff based on knowing that steal powers were out there.

Senan has very short posts with nothing of substance other than asking questions. There is no real analysis

Advertisement