Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Drumpot wrote: »
    So the wolves wasted 2 Bullets to kill a wolf who actually survives two kill attempts? Why not buss another wolf that doesn’t have that power?

I thought it was just that Orla was bussing, I don't agree with both Gertrude and Orla bussing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Nah I looked at her (very few) posts, she went at Isla a bit last night, no need to raise her head like that, i think she's a low poster but don't have her in suss pile im afraid. I'm wary of low posters but a wolf dragging the bottom like that doesn't sit right with me.

For me,

I'm inclined towards
    Katie
    Steve
    Abigail

Doris has started posting a bit but no real read!

Katie and Abigial i agree with in your list, I will be sticking with Emily she is screaming wolf to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    The earth crew were always going to be obliterated until wolves were found. Wolves bussing would be expected in that scenario I reckon.

It wouldnt though, like we may have had to lynch them if they weren't shot and using up free kills to kill your own is madness, I mean 1 yes we saw in Nigel but multiple I just dont see it personally

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Finally got to this place. Many shots fired. Not great results by the look of it.
    I shot JGF around that time. I assume it was redirected.
    Was thinking the same thing. If not, we lynch tonight. Simples.
    Yes you did. I shot you

Nice try wolf. You will be dead soon.
    Just to clarify, I sent mine in at 10.45 and the post was done at 10.51 so I assume that was mine as there was no other at that time.

100% shot Johngreenfan.
    Tegan is dead I am sure.
    I don't think the Wild Wild West had as much shooting as this today :pac:
    Who did you shoot? hopefully JGF
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Yep
    Come on mods, we cannot take the suspense!
    Get in there!
    Now, if there is anyone else with shots still to fire will you please be careful. I just had a huge hunch for JGF and thankfully it was right. We need to get that list done with all who is now here and get this show on the road. I feel there is still at least 2 from the Earth universe out there that are wolves.

We don't want to lose too many more villagers.
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Drumpot
    Duffman
    Ectoplasm
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Lucy WW
    Macdanger
    Mollyb60
    Nigel WW
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW
    Rikand
    Senan WW
    Shatterproof
    Spook
    Steve WW
    Tritium
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW

I have removed what I spotted. If someone else wants to finish it
    I know that. I shot him first and it was redirected.
    There are many new faces this morning Isla. I joined the fight today to help rid us of the evil of Thanos and his minions. I have been watching from afar but could not join in till now.
    My guess from the Earth folks that Ecto and Trit are wolves.. I seen that Exto had been accused before but survived. And Trit is playing the game of hardly posting. Common wolf behaviour. I do not think in a game as good as this he is an uninterested villager.
    I am also on the shoot Trit brigade. It could mean after lynch we got rid of 3 wolves today. Although since there are so many of us now here I assume they have more baddies and not just a zillion villagers.

Hoping for some sort of comp to give us peeks or something useful as I would assume the others who shot today had one shot like myself.
    Excellent, everything is coming up Millhouse.

So, we lynch Ecto tonight then? I do think that she is a wolf between her and Drummer boy.
    I was thinking the same. That our Nigel took a long time to decide to shoot despite us all saying to shoot. I think he may have been waiting for the go ahead to bus his mates.
    If I was a new wolf I would prob refrain from posting till later and claim I was busy etc etc.

I wonder if there are any other powers out there among us.
    My dear Emily. Do you have a bullet? If so and you are one of us village. Can you help us along by shooting Ecto and saving us waiting till lynch? that's a good woman.
    You know the GnR shot was redirected by Johngreenfan don't you? I took the shot that killed GnR.

Also, on your line of thinking you don't think our Nig is a wolf? I do and I don't think we can totally clear people just because they took a shot today.
    OMG Spidey was evil. Today is truly a sad day when that little fella turned to the dark side. Jebus wept :eek:
    On another note. Ems?
    I was going to post the same. Vernon didn't expect to exit the way he did and he was aligning himself with the rest of us on the Ecto wagon.

I don't think it does Babs. And I would like any villager that has a bullet to think about taking Ecto out. There is only one way to solve this.
    How many of us respawned? I would imagine all the new accounts got given a one time power. It would serve the village if there are any peeks or bullets out there. There may be other powers we are unaware of.

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Conor WW - shot ALC
    Derry WW
    Doris WW
    Drumpot
    Duffman
    Ectoplasm
    Emily WW
    Eva WW - shot Fixxxer
    Ewan WW
    Frank WW
    Gertrude WW - Shot GnR after redirect
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Lucy WW
    Macdanger
    Nigel WW - shot Trit
    Orla WW - Shot JGF
    Patrick WW
    Senan WW
    Spook
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

Is this the list of who we are and who was shot? We know there is someone who shot Tegan and not saying if I am checking right?
    I see we lost our peek, that is a shame. I am sure there are other peeks etc out there. We just need to be careful with them. Especially as one was stolen. Although anyone could have that power and it could be good or evil I guess.

My thoughts today are on Barbara and Isla.

I know I am not lockclear. But I did campaign hard to kill Trit and Ecto as well as shooting JGF.
    I see a few more have popped out the woodwork. Any of you have a gun or a peek? Please use wisely and don't blab here and let it get pinched.
    Isla reeks of utter BS and she is next to go I think.
    Got caught up with something and just got back on. That is a shame about Isla. Thought she would show evil. I only have my sights on Babs and Nig. We shall see what tomorrow brings I guess. I wonder how many kills they will get. With so many players there could have been a SK appearing in this universe or something?

Just doing an ISO on myself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ya but Nigel already bussed on Trit it would mean the wolfs killed 2 of there own and wasted 2 free kills to do so, it'd be well pretty nuts

I'd usually agree but to an extent Trit was a dead man walking, easy bus but i get the sacrifice of two kills aswell. That's a huge sacrifice

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »

Katie went back and forth early on Isla being good which could have been laying cover for an I told you so. Talked a lot about the mechanics of peaking and having to lynch people who peaked. Then gave a very flimsy reason for Patrick vote. Quick to point to Wendy and me as ‘piling on’ Isla ignoring the later voters all together.

I had one post I think where I doubted myself but nearly all the rest were me saying Isla wasn't a wolf. That in itself could be wolfy but at least accuse me of that.

I think wolves are more likely to be earlier on isla. Whereas somewhat disinterested villagers or people not following might have just seen isla's behaviour and voted later on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Nah I looked at her (very few) posts, she went at Isla a bit last night, no need to raise her head like that, i think she's a low poster but don't have her in suss pile im afraid. I'm wary of low posters but a wolf dragging the bottom like that doesn't sit right with me.

For me,

I'm inclined towards
    Katie
    Steve
    Abigail

Doris has started posting a bit but no real read!

Going at Isla was a safe harbour though. Isla was brown bread and a safe place for a wolf to appear active and aggressive if they needed to.

It wouldnt though, like we may have had to lynch them if they weren't shot and using up free kills to kill your own is madness, I mean 1 yes we saw in Nigel but multiple I just dont see it personally

I do see your point, but perhaps the trit one was planned and the JFG one wasn't. The JFG one happened quickly enough. So maybe there was a bit of panic and it was agreed hastily that a wolf would kill him off.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I had one post I think where I doubted myself but nearly all the rest were me saying Isla wasn't a wolf. That in itself could be wolfy but at least accuse me of that.

I think wolves are more likely to be earlier on isla. Whereas somewhat disinterested villagers or people not following might have just seen isla's behaviour and voted later on.

I accused you of exactly that, of laying the cover for an I told you so.

I accused you of exactly that, of laying the cover for an I told you so.

You said I went back and forth, which I didn't really. I had where I began to doubt it and then decided almost immediately after that Isla was probably good. The way you wrote it made it seem like I was himming and hawing.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Active players (well alive ones)

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Doris WW
    Drumpot
    Duffman
    Emily WW
    Eva WW - shot Fixxxer
    Ewan WW
    Holly WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Lucy WW
    Macdanger
    Orla WW - Shot JGF
    Senan WW
    Spook
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW - shot Ecto (we think )

I still haven't done my vote, would like to see some more ISO's as well. Is there a quick way to do it? It took ages to do there

You said I went back and forth, which I didn't really. I had where I began to doubt it and then decided almost immediately after that Isla was probably good. The way you wrote it made it seem like I was himming and hawing.

Glad I could clarify so. I think it was laying cover.

Emily WW wrote: »
    I'd usually agree but to an extent Trit was a dead man walking, easy bus but i get the sacrifice of two kills aswell. That's a huge sacrifice

So much fence sitting...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Holly WW wrote: »
    Going at Isla was a safe harbour though. Isla was brown bread and a safe place for a wolf to appear active and aggressive if they needed to.

She was but her points were well made, shes fair game if you feel that way but shes down my list at the moment. I mean she at least knows some villagers are clear. You seem a little bit disengaged tbh, fwiw me and MacD were cleared on Earth, spook either bussed to high hell or hes clear. Drumpot a little less clear but still fairly decent chance of being good.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    So much fence sitting...

In what way is it fence sitting, i literally said what I seen?

Where have Jake and Senan gone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

The earth crew were always going to be obliterated until wolves were found. Wolves bussing would be expected in that scenario I reckon.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This, before merge I think earth were batting 3 Village for 0 Wolves and had a bit of a shootout at the OK Corral moment, leaving 3 wolves with little to no cover. Either they bussed themselves maybe some with success, others with no hope ( Think Nigel ) from anon accounts but yeah I think we need peeks on the anon accounts if we can get them.

Emily WW wrote: »
    In what way is it fence sitting, i literally said what I seen?

Its literally fence sitting "it could be a bus or it could not be" is pretty much what you said.

Anyway now that you have acknowledged me finally, whats your views on katie?

Where have Jake and Senan gone

Senan would be my next wolf after Emily

Who has the most up to date live list?

• Advertisement

Active players (well alive ones)

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Doris WW
    Drumpot
    Duffman
    Emily WW
    Eva WW - shot Fixxxer
    Ewan WW
    Holly WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Lucy WW
    Macdanger
    Orla WW - Shot JGF
    Senan WW
    Spook
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW - shot Ecto (we think )

I still haven't done my vote, would like to see some more ISO's as well. Is there a quick way to do it? It took ages to do there

This the most up to date?, afaik it is

Senan would be my next wolf after Emily

I just read through her posts there but nothing majorly standing out to em, just low poster only concentrating on isla yesterday?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Katie senan and Emily all on 2 votes a piece with 1 hour to go.

I just read through her posts there but nothing majorly standing out to em, just low poster only concentrating on isla yesterday?

Yea classic coasting wolf

What have you brought? Am I missing something?

I can deal with being called out for low posting, I did attack Isla yesterday cause her reasoning was horrendous, I can stand over what I've posted albeit not a lot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Having read back through the anon posters I feel good about Barbara, Eva, Wendy, Ewan and Jake.

Gertrude and Orla probably ok too. I dont think that was bus and if it was it was never both of them. Lucy and Holly, nothing stood out other than Lucy being aggressive about Drumpot not being cleared but not enough there otherwise.

Emily has been around about as much as me so no read there yet.

Top choices for wolves are Katie, Senan and Steve.

Katie went back and forth early on Isla being good which could have been laying cover for an I told you so. Talked a lot about the mechanics of peaking and having to lynch people who peaked. Then gave a very flimsy reason for Patrick vote. Quick to point to Wendy and me as ‘piling on’ Isla ignoring the later voters all together.

Steve stood out on reading back because he was calculating numbers of wolves in the game based on experience but then didn’t know what flipped meant. Also spent a lot of time and posts on those numbers. I'm wondering could the stolen peak could be a bluff based on knowing that steal powers were out there.

I am a novice player and when flipped was written | was thrown as I thought they were already bad so how could they flip and then as stated earlier I thought the movie term where the baddie flips to help the goodies and since every game teaches me something new I thought ohhh maybe this is a new move I hadnt heard of.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Ewan WW
    Holly WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Lucy WW
    Senan WW
    Steve WW

I would agree with the sentiments that a couple of wolves are in above group. I have taken out people who shot yesterday and came out on thread. Realistically there might be a wolf in that group (myself included), but shooting a wolf on its own is not suspect as far as I can tell. Not as suspect as spending half the day on theories that have led nowhere and help little. Regardless of it being spook who started it, others were happy to join the rabbit hole.

Honestly don't have extensive reads on a lot of that list, feel a bit funny about Jake and Ewan but cant put my finger on it.

Emily threw out a few theories that didn't really go anywhere. A wolf trying to throw shade everywhere or just a villager trying to get involved a bit more ?

Ya I can see it a bit alright but at least she was questioning Isla a bit, Senan is pure coasting the only one he halved questioned was the person who has the peek stolen.

Jumping on votes after a load of voted and this early one just saying well Patrick said (not that patrick couldnt be or isnt right) is just lazy reasoning and one where you can say well not my fault I was only following Patrick he was 4/4

Steve WW wrote: »
    I am a novice player and when flipped was written | was thrown as I thought they were already bad so how could they flip and then as stated earlier I thought the movie term where the baddie flips to help the goodies and since every game teaches me something new I thought ohhh maybe this is a new move I hadnt heard of.

It wasn't the fact that you didn't know, it was the contradiction between using experience to estimate wolf numbers and not knowing, that stood out. So are you a novice or experienced?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Ewan WW
    Holly WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Lucy WW
    Senan WW
    Steve WW

I would agree with the sentiments that a couple of wolves are in above group. I have taken out people who shot yesterday and came out on thread. Realistically there might be a wolf in that group (myself included), but shooting a wolf on its own is not suspect as far as I can tell. Not as suspect as spending half the day on theories that have led nowhere and help little. Regardless of it being spook who started it, others were happy to join the rabbit hole.

Honestly don't have extensive reads on a lot of that list, feel a bit funny about Jake and Ewan but cant put my finger on it.

Emily threw out a few theories that didn't really go anywhere. A wolf trying to throw shade everywhere or just a villager trying to get involved a bit more ?

Is that because Ewan voted for you or do you have a different reason.

Advertisement