Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Ewan WW
    Holly WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Lucy WW
    Senan WW
    Steve WW

I would agree with the sentiments that a couple of wolves are in above group. I have taken out people who shot yesterday and came out on thread. Realistically there might be a wolf in that group (myself included), but shooting a wolf on its own is not suspect as far as I can tell. Not as suspect as spending half the day on theories that have led nowhere and help little. Regardless of it being spook who started it, others were happy to join the rabbit hole.

Honestly don't have extensive reads on a lot of that list, feel a bit funny about Jake and Ewan but cant put my finger on it.

Emily threw out a few theories that didn't really go anywhere. A wolf trying to throw shade everywhere or just a villager trying to get involved a bit more ?

What theories? Love to hear this

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    What have you brought? Am I missing something?

I can deal with being called out for low posting, I did attack Isla yesterday cause her reasoning was horrendous, I can stand over what I've posted albeit not a lot

Well i called nidge out on his first post and persuaded him to shoot his own teammate, but you know this.

And yet you still wont give me your views on katie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

The two that i'm suspect of, Orla & Wendy have both shot wolves. I need to look again before the vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    It wasn't the fact that you didn't know, it was the contradiction between using experience to estimate wolf numbers and not knowing, that stood out. So are you a novice or experienced?

I never said I was experienced I started playing in Expendables so you tell me, am I a novice or experienced? The number I picked up during a later game either Nightmare or Silent Hill or the Absolue chaos game.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Katie WW wrote: »
    I thought it was just that Orla was bussing, I don't agree with both Gertrude and Orla bussing.

So Orla shot a wolf and then another wolf came out on thread ans said they had a bullet when they didn't have to and shot a wolf ? Again, its not impossible, I just think it doesnt stack up. . This really is "A wolf might of bussed a wolf" and thats it theory. . Yeh its possible, but theres plenty of other posters who didnt shoot a wolf who are probably more noteworthy to target . .

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Well i called nidge out on his first post and persuaded him to shoot his own teammate, but you know this.

Maybe you were always making plans for Nigel.

^^^^ may or may not have been meant to be serious.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I never said I was experienced I started playing in Expendables so you tell me, am I a novice or experienced? The number I picked up during a later game either Nightmare or Silent Hill or the Absolue chaos game.

Four games in I wouldn't say novice anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Abigail WW
    Barbara WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Ewan WW
    Holly WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Lucy WW
    Senan WW
    Steve WW

I would agree with the sentiments that a couple of wolves are in above group. I have taken out people who shot yesterday and came out on thread. Realistically there might be a wolf in that group (myself included), but shooting a wolf on its own is not suspect as far as I can tell. Not as suspect as spending half the day on theories that have led nowhere and help little. Regardless of it being spook who started it, others were happy to join the rabbit hole.

Honestly don't have extensive reads on a lot of that list, feel a bit funny about Jake and Ewan but cant put my finger on it.

Emily threw out a few theories that didn't really go anywhere. A wolf trying to throw shade everywhere or just a villager trying to get involved a bit more ?

I dont like Jake's eeny meenie miney mo post from yesterday and then taking an age to actually vote. Feel like a villager might have just snapped in a vote and a wolf would be more hesitant as he was

Did you ask?

I missed this if so! I don't like Katie particularly. Someone put a post up earlier about last nights vote and it mad sense to me!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Only 9 votes in

Four games in I wouldn't say novice anyway.

I wouldnt say experienced it does happen that new things occur and I will ask cause that is how you progress but Abi if this is what you are hanging your hat on. No luck here as I am village I would say to keep attention off yourself look elsewhere

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

What theories? Love to hear this

Well it was these two sort of thrown about.
    I'd encourage people to look at lucky Lucys posts, she spent most of yesterday pointing out Drumpot isn't lock clear.

Votes on Isla with no comment, disappears off thread before popping back in this evening. I'm on touch site so can't multiquote but skirting around a bit imo.

I actually do think that the Lucy stuff was very odd.
    I'd recommend everyone go back and read yesterday around the carnage, few people posting but this sticks out a post for the sake of it

All of the earthlings pulled out put into an all dodgy pile by Stevie, followed up by his stolen peek. This now feels a little like a wolf covering incase he was asked about his power or soemthing.

On the flipside, he asked to be peeked during yesterday's chats

I think by the time that was posted they were the only people left from Earth and there were 3 wolves in 6 left so that was more an obvious post from Steve.

Mind you , I don't completely disagree with what you were saying.

Did you ask?

I missed this if so! I don't like Katie particularly. Someone put a post up earlier about last nights vote and it mad sense to me!

Yea i asked 3 times

Ok and what about senan any strong views on him?

I wouldnt say experienced it does happen that new things occur and I will ask cause that is how you progress but Abi if this is what you are hanging your hat on. No luck here as I am village I would say to keep attention off yourself look elsewhere

Ask away by all means but I'm not going to not call out something that looks off to me.

Yea i asked 3 times

Ok and what about senan any strong views on him?

Not really tbh, ive not paid much notice to him to be perfectly honest, id a flick at Steve and Lucy and wasn't particularly enamoured with either of them

Well it was these two sort of thrown about.

I actually do think that the Lucy stuff was very odd.

I think by the time that was posted they were the only people left from Earth and there were 3 wolves in 6 left so that was more an obvious post from Steve.

Mind you , I don't completely disagree with what you were saying.

I highlight a couple of sussy posts and I'm throwing out theories? But you don't completely disagree with me ans think some of it was odd.

Okay

Doris WW wrote: »
    Is that because Ewan voted for you or do you have a different reason.

I have a different reason but I need time to read back over some of his posts to confirm my suspicion. I haven't had as much time as I have wanted to form reasonable reads so I have gone with my strongest gut feeling . .

I highlight a couple of sussy posts and I'm throwing out theories? But you don't completely disagree with me ans think some of it was odd.

Okay

Like me you are in the lower poster end of the scale in here. I suppose I felt they just came a bit out of nowhere. Not incriminating enough to vote for you its just they stuck out for me . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I'm having technical difficulties at the moment. Not been able to get on for the past while and have had a bit to catch up on.

I'm considering switching my vote to Steve. Something dodge about his "peek" I think. Don't believe he ever had it to be stolen in the first PLACE. Going to go have another quick look at yesterday and see what my gut says.

• Advertisement

Ask away by all means but I'm not going to not call out something that looks off to me.

It looks off because I asked about something I didnt know. Well I will proceed to ask questions in future games and will continue to stand out.

Senan WW wrote: »
    I'm having technical difficulties at the moment. Not been able to get on for the past while and have had a bit to catch up on.

I'm considering switching my vote to Steve. Something dodge about his "peek" I think. Don't believe he ever had it to be stolen in the first PLACE. Going to go have another quick look at yesterday and see what my gut says.

Have you had a look at Emily, whats your views?

Doris WW wrote: »
    The two that i'm suspect of, Orla & Wendy have both shot wolves. I need to look again before the vote.

I'm going to vote Orla. More likely a bus than Wendy.

Wendy also brought attention on herself with her interactions with Drummer/ MacDanger. Would i wolf do that. I'm not sure yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

This is a wierd switch.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Conor WW wrote: »
    When Steve gets his power back we may (hopefully) have that which may clear up Katie's allegiance anyways

Steve, Conor seemed to think you were getting a power back , any comment ?

Also , reading back from Conors posts, he was really not loving the look of Katie.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    I'll be voting Katie unless she's peeked as a villager before today. Overnight Patrick's thoughts on her made more sense to me and I think it would be a move the wolves might consider in parking two onto Paddy then waiting for us to hunt in the 13 (minus the clears) for other wolves.

Trying to have a closer look if I can see anything . .

It looks off because I asked about something I didnt know. Well I will proceed to ask questions in future games and will continue to stand out.

Again. It wasn't asking the question. It was seeming to know one thing but not another. That was what stood out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Just back online, going to check a couple of things before voting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Remember when we respawned and I had posted about all us newbies having at least one power. Like a shot, a redirect or a peek.

Why don't we do a list. A villager would have most likely used their power. A wolf may be holding onto it to the endgame. What are your thoughts?

Still struggling for a lynch. I am starting to think less that it is Barbara and now looking in the direction of Katie and Emily. There just hasn't been enough posting today for me to really get a read.

I did have a peek, I had no reason to offer it other than to help and it was stolen, not much I can do about that.

Two things
    1. I could have used the peek and told ye after and a whole conversation would have been can you trust a new account. But now I am being queried for even suggesting I had one.
    2. I could have said nothing and thrown out a name to hide the fact it was stolen as I knew someone would go oh thats suspicious once they heard it was stolen but I chose to be honest and say it was stolen.

Either way it ended up the same so lesson learnt say naught in future

• Advertisement

Like me you are in the lower poster end of the scale in here. I suppose I felt they just came a bit out of nowhere. Not incriminating enough to vote for you its just they stuck out for me . .

Feels a little hedgy but OK, im trying to point out suspicious behaviour

Advertisement