Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Again. It wasn't asking the question. It was seeming to know one thing but not another. That was what stood out.

I cant help it if I dont everything about the game, and I will if I dont. So if not knowing everything makes me stand out well then fair enough.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    The two that i'm suspect of, Orla & Wendy have both shot wolves. I need to look again before the vote.

Easily both bussing, especially Wendy.I was suspect of Wendy when she shot ecto when he had many votes on him and was going to be lynched. she jumped on me yesterday called me "dodgy" on the basis of next to nothing, follwed keenly by Holly. keeping an eye on her today she's changed my mind and not going to vote for Wendy right now.
    Holly WW wrote: »
    I dont like Jake's eeny meenie miney mo post from yesterday and then taking an age to actually vote. Feel like a villager might have just snapped in a vote and a wolf would be more hesitant as he was

I don't like any of your posts holly.
    Katie WW wrote: »
    #FFAMainGame2 (or whatever it is)

Senan has voted me with almost no reason, other than saying patrick thought I was suspicious.

Agree about Senan. I don't like the way he voted early on you. I don't like the Wendy early vote on Senan either and was debating offline whether it was one wolf trying to get a bandwagon going, while another calls them out on it, meanwhile both having early votes so it looks like they're not hiding later.

Hard to tell, nothing from Senan today. feeling a bit bettter about Wendy based on some reading and other posts from her since.
    Orla - frankly I like Jake's theory

I didn't really have theory on Orla in particular. But her and Eva in the early shootout I was wary of.

the "wolves" didn't waste that much on bullets as some have said cause Johngreenfan was a deadman, maybe only had the power to redirect to G&R, so fire at him and then another wolf buses soon after to make two of them look good. Johngreenfan would be reincarnated regardless.

Not feeling great about

Emily: for things noticed in my ISO and Barbara followed up with some things that i agreed with, but not all. Emily very low poster. A look at when Emily showed up first in the thread might reveal something but that's assuming character alignments stay the same. either way, not liking Emily at all. voting for her tonight.

Senan: things noticed in my ISO, or not noticed, cause hes jumping on Isla and Katie with little motive. lack of substance.

Holly: bit obsessed with admiring barbara tbh. lack of substance in her posting.

Ewan: wolfy vibe from this player from the start. suspect reincarnated wolf.

gap

Steve: stolen peak that possibly never was? how come no one else has mentioned having a peak since? "experienced" but doesnt know about flipping. if you look back it does seem steve was fishing for someone to peek him so he could peek etc. still not overly confident about steve.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Also I think a wolf possibly tried to kill me or Mac yesterday with a bullet. I'm not 100% sure because I don't get a notification if attacked or successfully defended when I asked

What is this all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Vote emily

Lucy, I feel your being a little disingenous. You've not graced the thread but threw a quick sneaky vote on Emily after she pointed out a few posts. Any other reasoning, hopping on a wagon by the looks of it tbh!

I'm between Katie, Orla and Lucy at the moment

Conor WW wrote: »
    Right. So here it comes.

Yet to post:

Derry WW
    Jake WW

Village according to Conor:

Conor
    duffman
    Spook
    MacDanger
    Drumpot
    Gertrude (based on first shot on JohnGreenFan)

Village leans
    Eva - shot into Earth players
    Orla - killed JohnGreenFan
    Patrick - good feeling, nice calls on wolves today
    Babs - some nice logical talk

Want to think they're village but potential bussers:
    Nigel WW - shot tritium
    Wendy WW - shot Ecto

here's some stuff from a dead village leader early yesterday, might help some thinking.

• Advertisement

Emily is an easy lynch, tbh anyone posting there with the exception of those who telegraphed it (babs) are a bit ropey imo. Its a wagon, interesting to see a few hopping in without commenting. Isla was the same last night albeit bigger

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Emily on 6 votes and has not cast vote yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I did have a peek, I had no reason to offer it other than to help and it was stolen, not much I can do about that.

Two things
    1. I could have used the peek and told ye after and a whole conversation would have been can you trust a new account. But now I am being queried for even suggesting I had one.
    2. I could have said nothing and thrown out a name to hide the fact it was stolen as I knew someone would go oh thats suspicious once they heard it was stolen but I chose to be honest and say it was stolen.

Either way it ended up the same so lesson learnt say naught in future

I can see it from both sides and that's why I've decided not to switch my vote tonight. I would like others input on this tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Doris WW wrote: »
    I'm going to vote Orla. More likely a bus than Wendy.

Wendy also brought attention on herself with her interactions with Drummer/ MacDanger. Would i wolf do that. I'm not sure yet.

Interesting, would a wolf do that , would a wolf do this:
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    I think they could have parked two wolves on me with the plan to shoot me then the argument would have been

"It's too obvious, no way Nigel or Katie would shoot him, they're being set up, yadda-yadda..."

I think the whole "would a wolf do that" defence (in your case Wendy) is a bit thin to be honest.

Its hard to not piggy back on Patricks sentiments who at the time was 4/4 and was chosen as a priority munch this morning. Thats where my vote goes tonight.

Asides from that I think some people keep trying to forget Patricks importance to the village in trying to paint a narrative that me or the Cosmos lads are coasting along and wolves are just leaving us alone.

The remaining Cosmos are village as far as I am concerned because I know I am good. I know there was 3 wolves in my island so I believe there were 3 wolves in the other Island. Perhaps we are being kept alive so the wolves can keep pushing that narrative. I am more inclined to believe that and that there is at least one wolf trying to paint this narrative so I will keep an eye on that tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Emily on 6 votes and has not cast vote yet.
    Just so this post would be wrong, emily votes twice in a min.... :p

ends on lucy

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Lucy, I feel your being a little disingenous. You've not graced the thread but threw a quick sneaky vote on Emily after she pointed out a few posts. Any other reasoning, hopping on a wagon by the looks of it tbh!

I'm between Katie, Orla and Lucy at the moment

Sorry doing this between bedtimes. Actually that’s why I threw it in. But not in an OMGus way. Emily said she’d pop off and check 3 players. None of them are high posters, me included Hours later she pops back with that pretty basic post seeing if I can be shaded. No detail no attempt to really do anything, just puts it out there. Then sort of drops it. I wanted to see How she reacted Too but no matter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭MacDanger

MacDanger wrote: »
    Just looking at yesterday's votes pre-Isla

JGF (2) - Patrick, Eva
    G&R (1) - Ewan

JGF shot and killed

Ecto (1) - Barbara
    Trit (2) - Conor, Patrick

Trit shot and killed

Ecto - Barbara, Conor, Patrick, Ewan, Senan, Drumpot, Macdanger, Eva, Gertrude, Duffman, Fixxer, Frank
    Drumpot - Ecto

Ecto shot and killed

Confirmed village (including Drumpot even if he's not 100% confirmed) are highlighted in bold.

I think the remaining wolves aren't in that list

Abigail
    Doris
    Emily
    Gertrude
    Holly
    Jake
    Katie
    Lucy
    Orla
    Steve
    Wendy

Orla and Gertrude fired shots at villagers yesterday so I'd have them as likely green. Wendy also shot a wolf but he was as good as dead at that stage

That leaves it as 3 wolves from the remaining 9 on that list

I think this is still valid and I'll be voting based on it. Need to go back over the last couple of hours of posts to check on a few posters but for me it'll be from those 9 listed and I have a couple of those that I'm less suss of than others so probably only 6-7 in the running

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Emily is an easy lynch, tbh anyone posting there with the exception of those who telegraphed it (babs) are a bit ropey imo. Its a wagon, interesting to see a few hopping in without commenting. Isla was the same last night albeit bigger

I went for Emily, it was going to be between her and Katie for me. I felt more for going with Emily. Sometimes you don't notice things till they are pointed out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Have you had a look at Emily, whats your views?

I'll be honest with you, Emily's gone completely under my radar so far. I would say I'll look into her further tomorrow, but at the moment it looks like she nay not be here. I actually can't understand how she's gotten so many votes so far. IMO Katie and Steve are far more suspect

I could be wrong on this but I think it's currently

Katie - Senan, Abigail, Drumpot, Duffman
    Senan - Wendy, Katie
    Barbara - Holly,
    Orla - Ewan, Doris
    Jake - Orla
    Emily - Spook, Lucy, Jake, Gertrude
    Holly - Steve
    Lucy - Emily (moved from Barbara to Katie to Lucy)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

MacDanger wrote: »
    I could be wrong on this but I think it's currently

Katie - Senan, Abigail, Drumpot, Duffman
    Senan - Wendy, Katie
    Barbara - Holly,
    Orla - Ewan, Doris
    Jake - Orla
    Emily - Spook, Lucy, Jake, Gertrude
    Holly - Steve
    Lucy - Emily (moved from Barbara to Katie to Lucy)

Eh I never voted for Babs, Katie to Lucy is correct

Emily WW wrote: »

Sorry, I guess it was Barbara voting for you and I mixed them up :mad:

I'm under time pressure tbf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Going Katie largely based on her Nigel defence yesterday

Suspected Emily from the start. i did the first ISO on her which inspired barbara. barbara made a point about my ISOs. thought she was being disingenous tbh. haven't had a look back at barbara's posts yet. wasn't greatly fond of what i'd seen.

i might as well say this now: i suspect emily of two things: being a reincarnated wolf who was killed not so long ago (wolf) or being a secondary account.

I'm taking chance on the former. We can't discuss other accounts and I think if emily's village, then someone didn't do a good job of making her look good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Another thing about Emily. I had been chasing bullets and asking emily a few times if she got one. I feel she deliberatly didnt want to asnwer me. I may be wrong, but there is something there

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

6 Emily 5 Katie by my count

Senan was going to switch off Katie but maybe the Emily wagon made him not want to

You wont strategically vote to save yourself ?

Not who I would have picked out as my first vote but if it's between Katie & Emily, it's Katie imo

Drumpot wrote: »
    You wont strategically vote to save yourself ?

Nah, ill be lynched tomorrow, im tired too and struggling a little tbh

Nah, ill be lynched tomorrow, im tired too and struggling a little tbh

Looks like you were saved at the last minute . .

Another thing about Emily. I had been chasing bullets and asking emily a few times if she got one. I feel she deliberatly didnt want to asnwer me. I may be wrong, but there is something there

Im pretty sure i said yesterday I'd a protect on thrwad Gertie, just to be clear.

Its why I called out isla and voted there

Drumpot wrote: »
    Looks like you were saved at the last minute . .

I'm tired, but I'm good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MOD NOTE:

Please standby for result

Interesting evening, at least a bit of analysing can go into that :)

• Advertisement

Also I think a wolf possibly tried to kill me or Mac yesterday with a bullet. I'm not 100% sure because I don't get a notification if attacked or successfully defended when I asked

Duffman, could you please explain what this is all about? You've been asked three times now.

Advertisement