Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf MAIN GAME THREAD

Options
1414243444547»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Baggly wrote: »
    CAN ANYONE WHO HAD AN ANON ACCOUNT (:D) PLEASE MAKE SURE THE PASSWORD RETURNS TO THE ONE WE GAVE YOU

Senan is reset :)

I really enjoyed reading this game. I hadn’t a notion who was good or bad except for Ewan. Posting ALL those players lists again and again and again and still nobody told him Tegan was dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

andy125 wrote: »
    Great game mods, was nice to get a second shot of the game after ecto killed oisin day 1 (great play btw)

Was fairly rusty in all fairness but really feel in love with the game again, some great players here now.

Oh Andy, sorry about that but you had to die :D
    Am really glad you got a 2nd go around too, even if you actively campaigned for my death :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Steve WW wrote: »
    WHat a fantastic game! I wasnt sure about the 10pm embargo at first as was used to mulling over stuff but it was brilliant.

To all the mods fantastic!!!! Such planning 2 islands and third and snap, the surprises kept coming

Well done all!!!!

And now I know what flipped is lolol

The games I played on IPB closed 10 mins after the lynch and game started again once the mods opened the thread with the munch result. I did like that as they were easier to follow and you got a posting break and could concentrate on the posts more.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

The games I played on IPB closed 10 mins after the lynch and game started again once the mods opened the thread with the munch result. I did like that as they were easier to follow and you got a posting break and could concentrate on the posts more.

Agreed, I like that because after lynch I can take a break. My intention is always to go back over the thread but then I put kids to bed and settle down to chill out with the wife and just am thankful there won’t be 600 posts to wake up to in the morning!

Great game all and thanks mods, that was some twist. Can’t believe the village won that, Lucy I get but I thought spook Was going to stroll to the end....

Thanks again for squeezing me in, sorry to see MrsF bow out.

• Advertisement

I really enjoyed reading this game. I hadn’t a notion who was good or bad except for Ewan. Posting ALL those players lists again and again and again and still nobody told him Tegan was dead!

I did as far as I rememeber and I was doing lists too. Some of the lists were massive!

Drumpot wrote: »
    Agreed, I like that because after lynch I can take a break. My intention is always to go back over the thread but then I put kids to bed and settle down to chill out with the wife and just am thankful there won’t be 600 posts to wake up to in the morning!

Great game all and thanks mods, that was some twist. Can’t believe the village won that, Lucy I get but I thought spook Was going to stroll to the end....

Thanks again for squeezing me in, sorry to see MrsF bow out.

Monday nights are mine and the hubbys movie/TV show date night and it is hard when playing WW. I died the last game as I didn't get back on in time to save myself and if I had been on this game I think I could have saved myself with changing my vote a couple of times.

I got called into work yesterday as the Hotel is opening properly this weekend and I wont get time any more to play. The pandemic gave me a bit of time and I did enjoy it. But it will be back to normal for me and I can't play it when I am working my normal long hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Monday nights are mine and the hubbys movie/TV show date night and it is hard when playing WW. I died the last game as I didn't get back on in time to save myself and if I had been on this game I think I could have saved myself with changing my vote a couple of times.

I got called into work yesterday as the Hotel is opening properly this weekend and I wont get time any more to play. The pandemic gave me a bit of time and I did enjoy it. But it will be back to normal for me and I can't play it when I am working my normal long hours.

I was supposed to be going to Malta in September MrsF, that's off now obvs. But I'll give ya a shout if I ever get over there. Good luck!

Great game mods, poor oul Derry never even got a runout with me. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Great game everyone, was good fun to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

My third game of Werewolf, and first time on the winning side. I was off-base on Tritium and some others,  but I definitely took this more seriously, improved a bit and picked up the wolfy vibes off a few players.

Props to everyone who played their part on the villager team and hard luck wolves, in particular my arch-nemesis JohnGreenFan!:P

Thoroughly enjoyed the game, thanks Mods. Au revoir Mrs. Flushdraw.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Quick post to remind people that if they want to be alerted to any new games of werewolf that may be starting to keep an eye on The 'A new Werewolf game is starting soon' notification thread!

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I was supposed to be going to Malta in September MrsF, that's off now obvs. But I'll give ya a shout if I ever get over there. Good luck!

Great game mods, poor oul Derry never even got a runout with me. :o

For sure Molly! and if you are looking for a hotel, give me a shout as I might be able to get a decent rate for you. That goes for any of you. I will add the hotels website below for you all to see. It is a beautiful hotel :D

https://saliniresort.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

For sure Molly! and if you are looking for a hotel, give me a shout as I might be able to get a decent rate for you. That goes for any of you. I will add the hotels website below for you all to see. It is a beautiful hotel :D

https://saliniresort.com/

Bugaibba is a good spot enjoyed our stay there

andy125 wrote: »
    Bugaibba is a good spot enjoyed our stay there

Not much to do there if you are looking for a good night in the town these days. Mostly ex pats in Bugibba now. St Julian's is the place where everyone heads out normally although at the moment there is nothing there open.

We opned our restaurants and salons in the last few days, more normality for the Country.

Advertisement