Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti Lockdown protest

Options
  • 16-05-2020 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭

In Castlebar today, anyone know who was behind it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,197 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

In Castlebar today, anyone know who was behind it?

Any more details?

I can certainly think of a few that may be behind it. The same few would be protesting if there was no lockdown. Could do with a good shot of 5G the lot of them.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

If I was the speculating type, I'd speculate that it was the usual down-with-this-sort-of-thing/careful-now religious family who seem to be opposed to anything that's based in logic or reason or basic human empathy. I believe some of them were supporting the Waters/O'Doherty dog and pony show in the High Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Yer man that was arrested for vandalising Enda Kenny's office a while back was there yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

oscarBravo wrote: »
    If I was the speculating type, I'd speculate that it was the usual down-with-this-sort-of-thing/careful-now religious family who seem to be opposed to anything that's based in logic or reason or basic human empathy. I believe some of them were supporting the Waters/O'Doherty dog and pony show in the High Court.

Strangely this is one protest I didn't see the Burke family at.
    Yer man that was arrested for vandalising Enda Kenny's office a while back was there yesterday.

Ya Liam was there. See attached. He's on the far left holding a video camera. He was also front and center recording Gemma and Waters during the week in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

"Free the healty'

Sums it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,796 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

So many signs so few people good to see...

It's the cute dog dragged along I feel sorry for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

The Burkes were on a day off. they were there all week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

doesnt look like 2 meters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Stoolbend

gmisk wrote: »
    So many signs so few people good to see...

It's the cute dog dragged along I feel sorry for.

She actually looks like she's mocking them with the down with this sort of thing sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,197 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

irishgeo wrote: »
    doesnt look like 2 meters

That's the point Ted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement