Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf COSMIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

i've just peeked whiplash so dont peek her or shoot me!

Do we need to confirm Whippy as evil therefore Yossar as good or vice versa? or do we wait for a shot and if Whippy is revealed good lynch Yossar or make the assumption his peek was a drunk peek power?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

It's a one for one trade in fairness, yoss just hung himself if he's FOS.

There's a slim possibility he's bussing but I'm happy enough to have yoss in the village pile pending Whippy flip.

I could feel it in my bones though

• Registered Users Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

what was the 3rd stone found?

McD - Power Stone
    and why is yoss and spook both claiming Soul Stone , with peeks

i never claimed soul stone, in fact i got no stone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭MacDanger

what was the 3rd stone found?

McD - Power Stone
    and why is yoss and spook both claiming Soul Stone , with peeks

Desmond - reality stone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I'm happy enough that y0ss is legit. Obviously if Whippy flips good y0ss will be out the gap.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    It's a one for one trade in fairness, yoss just hung himself if he's FOS.

There's a slim possibility he's bussing but I'm happy enough to have yoss in the village pile pending Whippy flip.

I could feel it in my bones though

whats FOS?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Now we have a handy lynch today but i reckon Macca should blast Whippy and we work on finding another evil personally.

If Spook has a peek too go for duffer or Molly imo.

whats FOS?

Full of sh1t :D

So don't peek Yossar or Whippy, what about Molly and Shatter, shatter is suspect of Molly but could just be throwing shade this early?

I definitely wouldn't peek y0ss or Whippy anyway as that situation will sort itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Spook_ie wrote: »
    So don't peek Yossar or Whippy, what about Molly and Shatter, shatter is suspect of Molly but could just be throwing shade this early?

Shatter is suspect of everybody except person i peeked yesterday.

Spook_ie wrote:

Duffer or Molly imo.

You peeked someone yesterday?

then again if you did peek me , you would get 2 good as i can reveal who i peeked.

At present i cant because if they are munched , i wont have any proof.

Lot's of people coming out with hints they peeked or have peeked I'm in favor of peeking Shatter and Molly to set my own mind at ease, shatter showing good would partly confirm his claim to have peeked someone good yesterday, peeking evil means he's full of BS, peeking Molly if she's good then Shatter throwing shade or shaking trees Peeks evil another wolf to the lynch/shot whatever

Phil WW wrote: »
    You peeked someone yesterday?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

If it were me I’d peek MollyB or Duffer

Happy to be peeked

MacD - shoot Whippy and without further info hold the other til after lynch would be my advice

Green&Red wrote: »

On what grounds have you based this?

Happy to be peeked

MacD - shoot Whippy and without further info hold the other til after lynch would be my advice

What's you thinking behind this?

Happy to be peeked

As in what are you trying to achieve with those specific peeks.

I posted earlier about Molly and duffer

My thinking behind the shooting Whippy is that she’s been peeked bad. Hold the other cause we’ll have the voting info to go on after the lynch. I’d have held both but for the positive peek

• Advertisement

@Spook, did you win a peek?

I think duffer is likely a wolf anyways. Not sure about Molly but a peek wouldnt hurt there either.

If bad great one more down.

If good also great, it means we're building a solid village core and can just grind down the wolves here.

To see if they’re wolves or clear them, why else would I suggest them being peeked?

Actually the smart move is to peek McD after he shoots Whippy

If he is a wolf he’s kinda forced into killing Whippy now, it would give him excellent street cred. This could back it up or blow it

if you suggest them it would mean you are not suggesting others. that's all.

Lot's of people coming out with hints they peeked or have peeked I'm in favor of peeking Shatter and Molly to set my own mind at ease, shatter showing good would partly confirm his claim to have peeked someone good yesterday, peeking evil means he's full of BS, peeking Molly if she's good then Shatter throwing shade or shaking trees Peeks evil another wolf to the lynch/shot whatever

peeking to see if somebody is good then there is only one option. Me. You get two for the price of one.

Whiplash going to get killed today. either by vote or shot.

If we decide to shot shoot then McD has one shot left , who else should he shoot. If we leave whippy to be lynch , he has 2. Either way villagers on the line.

He should shoot nobody until spook has had peeks as this will reduce the number of targets. Do we want he to shoot at all?

He has until munch time to shoot.

A flaw here is, spook could be a wolf as well as getting the stone.

Whiplash going to get killed today. either by vote or shot.

If we decide to shot shoot then McD has one shot left , who else should he shoot. If we leave whippy to be lynch , he has 2. Either way villagers on the line.

He should shoot nobody until spook has had peeks as this will reduce the number of targets. Do we want he to shoot at all?

He has until munch time to shoot.

A flaw here is, spook could be a wolf as well as getting the stone.

if a wolf had won a prize (gun especially) i think they would have kept that off thread and just blasted a few villagers

if a wolf had won a prize (gun especially) i think they would have kept that off thread and just blasted a few villagers

That makes sense, don't peek McD so

• Advertisement

that makes sense for the gun. but here we are talking peeks. The wolves don't need it. they already know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement