Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf COSMIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

What prizes from earlier do we have left?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

i don't think whoever did it was worried about whippy but more interested in saving you.

I'm assuming that it was to rebound of whippy and hit the shooter.

I'd assume that whoever did it was saving Whippy and is her wolf pal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Hey now guys, calm down a bit! Why you all so willing to be played by Yoss? Im team Village 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Green&Red wrote: »
    I'd assume that whoever did it was saving Whippy and is her wolf pal?

i think whippy had applied time stone power, somebody else slapped her with a reality stone power.

( she was about re redirect , somebody took it awake from her)

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Hey now guys, calm down a bit! Why you all so willing to be played by Yoss? Im team Village 100%

You have turned evil according to y0ss.

I already had you down as suspicious so I'm happy to take y0ss's word. If you turn out to be a villager, y0ss is going to be killed/lynched.

• Advertisement

simples, if you're good then he'll be dead tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

If thats so then it was a suicide move by yoss, we are using auto priest. If you flip green, yoss is next. No need for me to spend more time on this auto-resolving pair.

Phil WW wrote: »

I already had you down as suspicious so I'm happy to take y0ss's word. If you turn out to be a villager, y0ss is going to be killed/lynched.

All in all, it'd be an idiotic, unnecessary, play from y0ss if he's bluffing.

Have you applied any powers today?

Have you applied any powers today?

My power kicks in automatically. I had the power to absorb and redirect the first attack on me. I chose not to redirect it incase I took out a villager.

• Advertisement

Why were you already suss of me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

My power kicks in automatically. I had the power to absorb and redirect the first attack on me. I chose not to redirect it incase I took out a villager.

Why didn't you take out yoss? He has said you peeked red, so if you were green, you'd know he was lying, so shouldn't be afraid that they are a vilager.

Fair fecks to you. That's a great answer but I think you're still gonna be collateral damage as part of yosser master plan :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

One wolf one villager between you and Yoss! No need for Yoss to be making a play day 1 like that so hard not to lynch you

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Why didn't you take out yoss? He has said you peeked red, so if you were green, you'd know he was lying, so shouldn't be afraid that they are a vilager.

fair fecks to you. that's an even better question.

You think Yoss is village? If I was called a wolf on a peek and knew otherwise, id be enacting revenge as soon as possible

duffman13 wrote: »
    You think Yoss is village? If I was called a wolf on a peek and knew otherwise, id be enacting revenge as soon as possible

I think it's possible that a wolfs power my have influenced the info he got when he peeked me. Doesn't necessarily make him a wolf

Whippy, was this a one time auto enacting power? Seems like a decent evil failsafe to be honest! I don't see you being autoprotected from the likes of a munch as it would be over powered tbh

I think it's possible that a wolfs power my have influenced the info he got when he peeked me. Doesn't necessarily make him a wolf

So wolves can possibly manipulate a peek? While your auto protected from any kind of attack as part of your role!

I'm not past a wolf having the power to manipulate a peek however its a series of coincidences that I'm not a fan of

Is there anything the wolves cannot do in this game?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Whiplashy wrote:

Chose not to redirect it? Hmmmm

Baggly wrote:
    An absorbed shot has been disabled.

You lie.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fair fecks to you. That's a great answer but I think you're still gonna be collateral damage as part of yosser master plan .

Its not though. She's saying she chose not to redirect the shot when the mod post states it was disabled.

Desmond WW wrote:

Also yeah, this.

@Y0SSER

Do you have any more details or were you literally just told that Whippy was evil?

Right well while you guys are busy being led by yossers inaccurate peek, I shall get on with the role of wolf hunting I suppose.

My votes going to either Necro or Molly. Definite stench of furball coming from there general direction.

@Y0SSER

Do you have any more details or were you literally just told that Whippy was evil?

It doesn't matter, she's clearly lying about the redirect and discarding it.

I probably believe her that she can absorb a shot and redirect it but 'choosing not to use it' is a straight up lie as per the mod post.

Molly has gone very quiet...

Necro wrote: »
    It doesn't matter, she's clearly lying about the redirect and discarding it.

I probably believe her that she can absorb a shot and redirect it but 'choosing not to use it' is a straight up lie as per the mod post.

Such a wolfie post

• Advertisement

Molly has gone very quiet...

Plotting in her backroom with Necro

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement