Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf COSMIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Necro wrote: »
    It doesn't matter, she's clearly lying about the redirect and discarding it.

I probably believe her that she can absorb a shot and redirect it but 'choosing not to use it' is a straight up lie as per the mod post.

Of course it matters. Every detail is important.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ah Whippy, you could at least lolcat for us :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Phil WW wrote: »
    Of course it matters. Every detail is important.

If it's an alignment peek then all yoss gets is good or evil.

If it was a full peek he'd get the character name and role and could tell us.

That he chose to tell us she was just 'evil' makes me lean to it being an alignment peek.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Molly has gone very quiet...

Ok I'm gonna be accused of eh.......whatever it's called when I pop up when my name is mentioned but I've actually had a busy afternoon in work unexpectedly. Stupid finance stuff.

I've only been able to keep a quick eye on the thread all afternoon so I'm happy enough that Whippy is evil and that I get peeked.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Jesus have you seen the Queues at the DIY shops, took me forever to get weedkiller and some essential garden supplies.

Anyways I'm back what did we decide on my peeking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

@Y0SSER

Do you have any more details or were you literally just told that Whippy was evil?

just told she was evil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Jesus have you seen the Queues at the DIY shops, took me forever to get weedkiller and some essential garden supplies.

I vote Necro or Molly. They're the wolfs

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Players votes Counted up to #11
    Des whip
    Duff whip
    Green whip
    Mac whip
    Molly
    Necro whip
    Phil Whip
    Shatter
    Spook
    Whip Whip = 6
    Yoss

I think it would be overkill/ a waste to use reality stone on whippy

Yeah but lynch is useless for data was my thinking tbh.

If you wanna read back we're pretty happy with you peeking Molly I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Molly

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I vote Necro or Molly. They're the wolfs

Why just two wolves? Are you slipping that you only have one partner :pac::pac:

Right I have some potting on to do now I have some pots so I'm putting in an order for a peek on Molly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Why just two wolves? Are you slipping that you only have one partner :pac::pac:

I can't be expected to find all the wolfs by myself surely

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

thats the thing with lynching whippy. everyone will jump on board, so no wagonomics from that.

i wonder is her power a 1 time deal, or something like she can only be killed by lynching.
    id be reluctant to waste another bullet on her though, just in case she can only be killed by lynching.

Yeah, probably won't learn much as the other wolf/wolves will jump on the Whippy wagon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Lynch will give us the flip, so not useless.
    If more than just you think i should reality stone whip and mac shoot him, i'll do it, i just don't see the benefit over just lynching them.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I can't be expected to find all the wolfs by myself surely

Ah. Gotcha.

tenor.gif?itemid=4390079

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Lynch will give us the flip, so not useless.
    If more than just you think i should reality stone whip and mac shoot him, i'll do it, i just don't see the benefit over just lynching them.

Let's see how the Molly peek comes back first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

GnR and Necro pushing the Molly peek twice now!

We need to remember that Spook could be a helpful wolf and could be protecting his fellow wolf Molly.

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    GnR and Necro pushing the Molly peek twice now!

Yep.

Probably should read the thread before Whippy was peeked though duffers ;)

I've been pushing Whippy since this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Yep.

Probably should read the thread before Whippy was peeked though duffers ;)

I've been pushing Whippy since this morning

Yeh yeh you're such a wunderkid with your reads. :rolleyes:

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Yeh yeh you're such a wunderkid with your reads. :rolleyes:

:D My point is that why would I come right out of the gate bussing Whippy for no discernible reason, not that my reads are great.

I also had yoss in my suspect list :(

We need to remember that Spook could be a helpful wolf and could be protecting his fellow wolf Molly.

Well if you're going to be like that then I'm just going to go to my potting shed and sulk, taking forever and a day this peek, how long do we normally wait for the results?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Well if you're going to be like that then I'm just going to go to my potting shed and sulk, taking forever and a day this peek, how long do we normally wait for the results?

i go mine in a couple of minutes. did you pm the wgm account.

Nah just Baggley, does it matter? I'll put it in again to the WGM account

Depends on when the mods are online I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

it does matter. pm WerewolfGM . it actually took 8 minutes for mine

Yeah Spook I think you need to PM WerewolfGM, see the update in the main thread:
    Please note rule 5 has been amended. All queries should go to the WerewolfGM account.

• Advertisement

OK sit back and relax it's done to the WGM account

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement