Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf COSMIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well look Shatter, if you're village you might die tonight. And if you know someone is good that's brill info for the village to have, it could die with you otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Necro wrote: »
    Well look Shatter, if you're village you might die tonight. And if you know someone is good that's brill info for the village to have, it could die with you otherwise

whats your rush? let the other have their say.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Where's Macca gone? We don't have an opportunity to discuss the lynch after it happens until tomorrow morning so imo I'd be taking a shot at Molly right now, and have Dessie use the Reality Stone on her first to avoid any potential protects she might have.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Would it be an idea for Dessie to use his prize on molly, block whatever her power is?
    Or Whippy for that matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

I'd name too, there is so many roles at play tbh, has to be a BG in there somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

GnR/Necro are symbiotic, im wrong but i can let go :D

Green&Red wrote: »
    Would it be an idea for Dessie to use his prize on molly, block whatever her power is?

I feel like you're living in my brain this game :pac:

Dessie uses his stone on Molly then Macca shoots her, we lynch Whippy.

Or do it the other way round and lynch Molly

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

duffman13 wrote: »

Do you mean they are pocketing each other? :D

I'd name too, there is so many roles at play tbh, has to be a BG in there somewhere

3 yes / 0 no

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Where's Macca gone? We don't have an opportunity to discuss the lynch after it happens until tomorrow morning so imo I'd be taking a shot at Molly right now, and have Dessie use the Reality Stone on her first to avoid any potential protects she might have.
    Green&Red wrote: »

Just sent wgm. Red stone now used on molly.

• Advertisement

Honestly, I can see how it looks suspicious now :pac:

I'm checking my bushes at the moment to make sure he's not spying in my window :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I think you should if I'm honest. We've lost yosser who was gonna be town core with a Whippy flip.

It would be even better if you had peeked Spook who has Molly as a wolf

Aw no, was the village looking forward to having a core?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭MacDanger

3 yes / 0 no

I'd say Yes unless what you know contains some important information that would be valuable to the wolves

MacDanger wrote: »
    I'd say Yes unless what you know contains some important information that would be valuable to the wolves

Time to use that second shot brah, hit Mollywolf

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Aw no, was the village looking forward to having a core?

Lolcat LOLCAT :D

4 yes / 0 no

no information that the wolves already do have. i only know good alignment.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Just sent wgm. Red stone now used on molly.

Such a waste....

It seems like each of the three wolfs has a power, 2 seem to have been used - whippy absorbed my shot and another wolf killed yosser. Wonder what the 3rd one has...…..

It seems like each of the three wolfs has a power, 2 seem to have been used - whippy absorbed my shot and another wolf killed yosser. Wonder what the 3rd one has...…..

Wouldn't it have been handy if the OP had contained clarification that everyone has a power.... Oh wait....

how do you know there's 3

• Advertisement

how do you know there's 3

That's info only a wolf would have! Good spot!

@MacDanger

Take out Molly now Des has deactivated her powers, that's one down and we'll lynch lolcatting Whippy this evening :)

Productive day at the office for the village :D

@MacDanger

Take out Molly now Des has deactivated her powers, that's one down and we'll lynch lolcatting Whippy this evening :)

Productive day at the office for the village :D

Everyone happy with this before I pull the trigger on it?

Wouldn't it have been handy if the OP had contained clarification that everyone has a power.... Oh wait....

*inserts suitable gif of a saucer of milk

Great idea to bus Molly Necro. Bold move day 1 but it may just pay off

Great idea to bus Molly Necro. Bold move day 1 but it may just pay off

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ok folks, honest time here. I am Drax. I can't possibly be evil. Look at this face!
    giphy.gif

Spookie is obviously talking out of her ass and I should be made team leader here. Who's with me?

And anyway! Macdaddy can't shoot me coz I'm Drax.

giphy.gif

Not anymore they ain't if Dessie is on the up and up

d781fbb88338a6118304e85dc9fe59d6.jpg

• Advertisement

So don't waste your bullets guys. They'll just bounce off this hard, chiseled, muscly chest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement