Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf COSMIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Duffman did well to avoid a peek today.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro wrote: »
    And again, Spook peeking Molly instead of a litany of other options given to him also makes me lean village there.

I know I'm good but that's for y'all to decide.

Which leaves probably the one wolf in Mac, Des, duffer and Shatter. Imo anyways

Of the 4:

Des - won Reality Stone. Used on Molly (wolf). No real reason to doubt any of this, though my personal opinion is the timing is a bit suss.

Mac - Shot at two wolves (all but confirmed in Whippy), killed one. Granted they were peeked. Bit of a delay in shooting Molly, but prob RL stuff so not alignment indicative. Village lean

Shatter - Peeked Phil, was apprehensive in revealing the info. I'm not gonna lie I still lean village here, I think his play this morning isn't aligning with wolf play. Plus Molly was trying to shade him for his posts so I've got a good feeling here.

duffer - Clashed lightly with Mick over a Carole Baskin post. Molly was named by Mick as a wolf, possibly killed to set up duffer. Wolf reading myself up to Molly peeking bad. I'm unsure. Could be that Mick named two wolves in his random tree shaking and it spooked them. Could be a setup.

I'd probably lynch duffer or Des next if I'm honest after we kill Whippy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Phil WW wrote: »
    Obviously I'm happy to be LOCK CLEAR but it's a waste of a peek.

You're not LOCK Clear, only me and Necro are LOCK CLEAR. Wolfie post is wolfie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Shatters peek reveal stuff is not a good look
    4-0 was the vote, why wait for a 5th?
    I know there was 9 people but one was a known wolf and you’re also one of the 9, that leaves 7 to vote, it makes no sense and it’s cost us a peek

I’d also like to know why the partial reveal this morning?
    They seem to have a good grasp of the game but then half came out under zero pressure
    It could easily be a wolf plan, they were going to say they peeked Molly but were holding out or maybe too risky

I’d be looking at
    Duffer
    Shatter
    Dessie

Sorry that should be in order

Duffer
    Dessie
    Shatter

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote: »
    You're not LOCK Clear, only me and Necro are LOCK CLEAR. Wolfie post is wolfie

BHzwti.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ugh guys? Is Shatter ok? Has he lost the run of himself?
    There were no tasks right?

These two posts start the Shatter mention.
    Autopriest then. That's good news. Was Mick targeted for picking out a wolf in his tree shaking yesterday?

Lightly pushing the idea of a wolf in Mick's three (yoss, duff, Molly btw). Turns out he was right but Mick was more focused on duffers so trying to shunt us onto him there maybe?
    Hmm interesting theory. Obviously I like it coz it clears me. Do we think Mick would've used his power this early though? Based on nothing? I'm not so sure.

Also Phil, what happened to your no munch thing?

Shade on Phil.
    Suspicion-wise, I'm never a fan of FFA's on the first day, there's never a lot to go on. I would maybe have a slight suspicion of shatter for his weird posts about dormamu (sp) right before the munch, also necro (cos I have to suspect necro after my blind trust in the last game), and phil for his bull**** 'oh I can block the munch' guys post.

This is why I think Shatter is ok, though she never brings it up again so...

There's no point in bringing up her later posts as it's all anti-spew from when it looks clear she's gonna be peeked.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Sorry that should be in order

Duffer
    Dessie
    Shatter

I'm ok with that list I think it finds the wolf here anyways. If we could get the third tomorrow it would be sweet.

I have my clock set for 20:59. I want to be here to bid Whippy a fond farewell.

CoarseIllegalAgouti-max-1mb.gif

Change that to 9.59pm Phil
    voting will close at 9pm unless otherwise stated. Lynch results will be announced at 10pm. Between 10pm and 10am there is a posting embargo and no-one except the mods will be permitted to post. This schedule will be followed unless otherwise updated by the mods.

• Advertisement

Change that to 9.59pm Phil

21:59 it is.

Much obliged.

tumblr_n12tebnTA91trmkp7o1_500.gif

Morning all. I have absolutely no idea about the theme of the game but even I can work out its better to be here than on stinky earth.
    I don't know how much faith we can put in what seemed to be tree shaking. Maybe he got one right maybe he didn't. Maybe the wolfs want us to think that's why he was killed, maybe it's a double bluff. Anyway I had a few too many last night so I'm going to have a little nap before this competition

These are the only posts that Whiplashy made before getting peeked so everything after is pure WIFOM. (Wine in front of my eyes for the newer players)

There's not much to pull from them unfortunately.

OK guys, how about a compromise? I give you my teammate and you let me live?

Whiplashy wrote:
    OK guys, how about a compromise? I give you my teammate and you let me live?

Lemme guess. It's me :P

Did we figure out how the prizes were decided earlier?

Was it first come first serve?

Lemme guess. It's me :P

Well you were happy to bus me and Molly, I don't see why you should get to stay around longer than the great Lord Thanos. And it was your idea for me to tell everyone that you're a wolf so they'd be convinced you aren't. Rather seems like you want all the fun to yourself :(

Well you were happy to bus me and Molly, I don't see why you should get to stay around longer than the great Lord Thanos. And it was your idea for me to tell everyone that you're a wolf so they'd be convinced you aren't. Rather seems like you want all the fun to yourself :(

I'd hazard a bet you're not even Thanos are you :D

Did we figure out how the prizes were decided earlier?

Was it first come first serve?

Seems that way. Des was only one on Reality stone so he got it.

Spook went Soul first.

And Mac was only one to go for power that I'm aware of.

Spook went Soul first.

Definitely?

It seemed on thread that he went after me...

I'd hazard a bet you're not even Thanos are you :D

How dare you?! You may be the last wolf standing but I am still your master!

• Advertisement

@SPOOK

What time did you put in the Soul Stone claim at?

Oh and Whippy....

41y9r8.jpg

Oh and Whippy....

41y9r8.jpg

I was napping so entirely missed my chance to redirect, as you already know from the backroom. Stop trying to rewrite the narrative

So come on guys, who's up for a last min CFD on Necro? You can then take me out tomorrow and you have all the wolfs gone. Its only fair the great Lord Thanos should be the last one standing.

I was napping so entirely missed my chance to redirect, as you already know from the backroom. Stop trying to rewrite the narrative

You're powerless for 24hrs, almost a shame to lynch you.

ALMOST ;)

You're powerless for 24hrs, almost a shame to lynch you.

ALMOST ;)

We're lynching you now. The great and powerful Lord Thanos has decreed it.

Has there ever been an hour between the close of voting and the announcement?

We're lynching you now. The great and powerful Lord Thanos has decreed it.

0gVnkD1.gif

Has there ever been an hour between the close of voting and the announcement?

Yeah a couple of times in longer phase games. Not regular though.

• Advertisement

@Necro would you lash a blocker on Duffer there if you still have some

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement