Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf COSMIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Bring the game home for your fellow fallen furries

Could have had a better line to go out swinging with :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Oh I thought not was something to do with pokies!

Should read

I thought it was something to do with porkies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch Results

Player | Voted by | Total
    Whiplashy | Necro, MacDanger, Desmond, Green&Red, Duffman, spook, ShatterProof | 7
    Necro | Whiplashy | 1
    Duffman | Phill WW | 1

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Phil WW has died.

They were Groot.

They were good / village.

They had the power to evade an attack.

513449.JPG

The posting embargo is now lifted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Good day yesterday. Not overly surprised about that kill what with Philip being double peeked apparently.

I've duffers and Des blocked till about 8pm tonight from using their powers anyways. Not sure how that plays out with suspicions, I guess it's how you interpret the munch as a power/ability/default game mechanic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

@Baggly - Any comp today?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Todays competition will take place at 1pm. See you there!

Kinda surprised it’s Phil and not you. I’d presume your block would die with you

Cosmic MCU
    Desmond WW
    Duffman
    Green&Red
    Macdanger
    MicksJaguar Good Munched
    Mollyb60 Evil Shot
    Necro
    Phil WW Good Munched
    Shatterproof
    Spook
    Whiplashy Evil Lynched
    Yoss Good Shot

What do we know this morning as facts, please add if I missed anything.

1 There is still one wolf at least
    2 Our only cleared ( by me ) villager Phil is dead
    3 Phil didnt vote whippy last night
    4 Having a quick read of the earth thread they ( Fixxer I think ) didn't use the stone and visit us

RIP Groot/Phil

Morning all

• Advertisement

Did we know before this that Phil could avoid an attack?

Question to be asked
    Why did Phil vote Duffman? Did he say anything in thread? When I get on PC I can probably search easier than on tablet but so far I see nada, just that he cast a vote in that direction at 20.57

Green&Red wrote:
    Did we know before this that Phil could avoid an attack?

He broadcasted it from the rooftops in fairness.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Given the upcoming embargo I'll just say it now. My power is a 24 hour self protect. I can't use it to protect anyone only myself. I'll be activating it at 9.59 in the morning.

At G&R apparantly but either he didnt activate it or couldnt because of the embargo.

Do ye think the wolves should be out of shots?

Surely they’d have used them up yesterday

It’s strange that Molly didn’t shoot McD before he had a chance to shoot her
    The timing of her shot was literally just before she peeked bad. She knew that was coming but didn’t shoot McD

513450.png

Maybe he made the mistake yesterday announcing his prize

Green&Red wrote:
    It’s strange that Molly didn’t shoot McD before he had a chance to shoot her The timing of her shot was literally just before she peeked bad. She knew that was coming but didn’t shoot McD

Molly shot yosser. Agreed Mac was the better shot as he had... y'know, the kill power.

At G&R apparantly but either he didnt activate it or couldnt because of the embargo.

I’d imagine it just didn’t include munches, he wanted them to think it did

Necro wrote: »
    Molly shot yosser. Agreed Mac was the better shot as he had... y'know, the kill power.

Exactly, Molly is smart enough to know what’s coming

Green&Red wrote:
    Do ye think the wolves should be out of shots?

Depends what powers the other wolf has I suppose.

I'm hoping Des and Duff come online and help us solve if they are village as so far they're not helping themselves imo

Green&Red wrote: »

Good point, it would have forced us into a lynch tonight for her (assuming we still lynched whippy instead of flipping them around ) so why Yosser, he outted Whippy, Whippy was Thanos maybe something in that but tenuous.

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote:

Wouldn't be the first time a wolf has tried to look good off another doomed ally.

I thought Mac stalling on the shot on Molly was wolfy anyways, you can read my posts re: same yesterday.

Whether it was down to RL stuff which is fair enough but they were on a bit looking for approval then disappeared again.

If we get a peek we should probably go there to remove suspicion if they're good.

Des and duffers also peek worthy but they prob never escape the process of elimination imo

Depends what powers the other wolf has I suppose.

I'm hoping Des and Duff come online and help us solve if they are village as so far they're not helping themselves imo

Did you spot any reason Phil switched his vote to Duffman? I was thinking he had seer ability but autopriest says not. Where there any secret prizes up for grabs, tasks etc. That might have given him a peek or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

I’d imagine it just didn’t include munches, he wanted them to think it did

His didnt, he categorically denied it did a few days ago bizarrely, ive a one time protect which Necro blocked so not sure if I can use it again tbh, wasnt on Phil anyway as I thought wolves might leave him another day!

Spook_ie wrote:
    Good point, it would have forced us into a lynch tonight for her (assuming we still lynched whippy instead of flipping them around ) so why Yosser, he outted Whippy, Whippy was Thanos maybe something in that but tenuous.

I think that's the smoking gun if I'm honest, you'd always try to prolong things unless the guy holding the kill power is actually your buddy.

We will see what today brings but I'd be strongly supporting a peek on Mac if possible otherwise we will have to consider lynching them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Did you spot any reason Phil switched his vote to Duffman? I was thinking he had seer ability but autopriest says not. Where there any secret prizes up for grabs, tasks etc. That might have given him a peek or something?

Mick dies after accusing me jokingly

Phil switches onto me on a runaway wagon

I'm feeling like a bit of an obvious wolf fall guy this morning

Spook_ie wrote:

Nah. Probably wanted to be different as the lock clear villager. He's good and dead so there's not much point in reading too much into it.

If anything it's just an indication of who he was going to lynch next but as we saw from autopriest he's not a seer so I'm not sure following Phil's last vote is the right thing to do, particularly with the Mac/Molly conundrum

duffman13 wrote:
    I'm feeling like a bit of an obvious wolf fall guy this morning

I don't think you're a wolf after sleeping on it. *Shrugs*

I've more suspicion over Des and Mac if I'm honest.

I think Molly was lightly trying to shade you with her post about Mick being targeted, knowing it to be partially true (he named her too)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Wouldn't be the first time a wolf has tried to look good off another doomed ally.

I thought Mac stalling on the shot on Molly was wolfy anyways, you can read my posts re: same yesterday.

Whether it was down to RL stuff which is fair enough but they were on a bit looking for approval then disappeared again.

If we get a peek we should probably go there to remove suspicion if they're good.

Des and duffers also peek worthy but they prob never escape the process of elimination imo

I was off getting dinner ready for the kids!!

In fairness to duffer his whole suspicion goes back to a carol baskin reference on D0

I’ve seen lads lynched for less

Actually I haven’t

Getting killed for a carol baskin reference that happened two days ago would be a new one

• Advertisement

In fairness to duffer his whole suspicion goes back to a carol baskin reference on D0

I’ve seen lads lynched for less

Actually I haven’t

Getting killed for a carol baskin reference that happened two days ago would be a new one

I had no idea who she was until I just googled her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement