Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf COSMIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Spook_ie wrote: »
    I had no idea who she was until I just googled her.

And unless I read all the way back to Sunday no idea in which context she links to a WW accusation even jokingly!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote:
    In fairness to duffer his whole suspicion goes back to a carol baskin reference on D0

Well it's a bit more than that imo. The original suspicions were nonsense but we cant clear him that's the problem, you could argue he was pushing me to get suspicion off Whippy and trying to lump you in over the peeking of Molly, though he did recant.

What is more in his favour is Mick dying, and Molly shunting a bit of shade that way imo. Also I think duffers probably kills you or me last night irrespective of Phil being clear but that's not really alignment indicative

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

MacDanger wrote:
    I was off getting dinner ready for the kids!!

Yeah and in fairness, I dont want to use that as a reason to wolf read you, if anything I'd see a wolf taking out another one happen faster.

The issue is Molly's decision to kill yoss instead of you, who had the power to kill someone when she knew what the peek would return as. That's more indicative of you being on her team than your own actions tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Dessie - Supposedly used his stone on Molly (although no confirmation of this I think?)
    Duffman - Pointed the finger at Phil & Necro early enough yesterday and then left it there
    Necro - First one to point the finger at Whippy although it was in a list of 3, no further mention of Whippy by anyone until Yoss's peek. Was the 2nd one to suggest peeking Molly though
    Spook - peeked Molly
    Shatter - peeked Phil but was reluctant to say it for some reason. Was the first one on Molly for her idea of wasting a peek
    G&R - 3rd one on Molly

During the competition yesterday, the only posters not to post were Duffman & Whippy (dead). Order of posting after competition was announced was:
    G&R
    Necro
    Spook - won orange
    Phil (dead)
    Yoss (dead)
    MacD - won purple
    Molly (busy eating) (dead)
    Des - won red
    Shatter

Any significance to Dufman not posting? It's between him and Des for me at this stage.

In my own defence, the main thing I can offer is that in the competition I posted that I had gone for Soul stone (but I made a balls of voting as I sent it incorrectly) and then corrected myself on thread to go for a stone that hadn't been claimed. If I were a wolf, I wouldn't have made the correction, would have won the stone and blasted a couple of villagers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wrote: »
    Yeah and in fairness, I dont want to use that as a reason to wolf read you, if anything I'd see a wolf taking out another one happen faster.

The issue is Molly's decision to kill yoss instead of you, who had the power to kill someone when she knew what the peek would return as. That's more indicative of you being on her team than your own actions tbh.

Exactly, its very hard to see her not going after the guy with the gun literally at the same time as she is shooting

But the counter to that is why did she not shoot spook?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Well it's a bit more than that imo. The original suspicions were nonsense but we cant clear him that's the problem, you could argue he was pushing me to get suspicion off Whippy and trying to lump you in over the peeking of Molly, though he did recant.

What is more in his favour is Mick dying, and Molly shunting a bit of shade that way imo. Also I think duffers probably kills you or me last night irrespective of Phil being clear but that's not really alignment indicative

Just to respond to your first part, I dont think I'd actually commented between you mentioning whippy post munch and her being peeked. Also with regards to the second peek (molly) I just thought it was interesting both you and GnR seemed to be pushing the same narrative (albeit correctly) that I needed to highlight it. I literally posted after the peek had gone in to say it was weird. If i was wolf id have completely backed away from the thread once the peek had gone in rather than trying to finger you and GnR for pushing that peek.

You both where lashing into the same people which I thought was suspicious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭MacDanger

That's fair, she should definitely have killed me instead of waiting. Did she have a shot that she could play? (sorry, have to run now so can't go back and check)

MacDanger wrote: »
    Dessie - Supposedly used his stone on Molly (although no confirmation of this I think?)
    Duffman - Pointed the finger at Phil & Necro early enough yesterday and then left it there
    Necro - First one to point the finger at Whippy although it was in a list of 3, no further mention of Whippy by anyone until Yoss's peek. Was the 2nd one to suggest peeking Molly though
    Spook - peeked Molly
    Shatter - peeked Phil but was reluctant to say it for some reason. Was the first one on Molly for her idea of wasting a peek
    G&R - 3rd one on Molly

During the competition yesterday, the only posters not to post were Duffman & Whippy (dead). Order of posting after competition was announced was:
    G&R
    Necro
    Spook - won orange
    Phil (dead)
    Yoss (dead)
    MacD - won purple
    Molly (busy eating) (dead)
    Des - won red
    Shatter

Any significance to Dufman not posting? It's between him and Des for me at this stage.

In my own defence, the main thing I can offer is that in the competition I posted that I had gone for Soul stone (but I made a balls of voting as I sent it incorrectly) and then corrected myself on thread to go for a stone that hadn't been claimed. If I were a wolf, I wouldn't have made the correction, would have won the stone and blasted a couple of villagers.

I wasn't online, a new arrival in the family popped along so I eh was otherwise dispensed :D

Also, the Carol Baskin line was entirety intentional, I really wanted to see who would dive on it and try push a lynch based of an innocuous line. Mick did and rolled back, Necro kept mentioning it which I felt was out of character for him completely and I thought he was wolf pushing a lynch agenda. Meta I know but when GnR dived in the paranoia got the best of me

MacDanger wrote:
    That's fair, she should definitely have killed me instead of waiting. Did she have a shot that she could play? (sorry, have to run now so can't go back and check)

Well she was a one-shot vig and yosser died yesterday so I'm going to assume that it was her shot that killed him. I cant see her leaving it die with her, it wouldnt help her team in any way shape or form.

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Just to respond to your first part, I dont think I'd actually commented between you mentioning whippy post munch and her being peeked. Also with regards to the second peek (molly) I just thought it was interesting both you and GnR seemed to be pushing the same narrative (albeit correctly) that I needed to highlight it. I literally posted after the peek had gone in to say it was weird. If i was wolf id have completely backed away from the thread once the peek had gone in rather than trying to finger you and GnR for pushing that peek.

You both where lashing into the same people which I thought was suspicious

Thats fair enough
    But that argument kinda went out the window when Molly flipped red though

Green&Red wrote: »
    Exactly, its very hard to see her not going after the guy with the gun literally at the same time as she is shooting

But the counter to that is why did she not shoot spook?

Single shot ( autopriest confirmed ), if she shot me suspicion would have fallen on her anyway surely, at least I'd like to think you'd look in that direction and avenge my killing.

Just on your timeline Mac, if you look at the lynch thread you will see I voted Whip a good bit before the peek was announced.

I voted her because she stayed silent during the competition discussion despite earlier stating she would be around for it.

duffman13 wrote:
    Also, the Carol Baskin line was entirety intentional, I really wanted to see who would dive on it and try push a lynch based of an innocuous line. Mick did and rolled back, Necro kept mentioning it which I felt was out of character for him completely and I thought he was wolf pushing a lynch agenda. Meta I know but when GnR dived in the paranoia got the best of me

I wasn't pushing it really I was just discussing it out loud :)

If you read my posts from after munch up to the peek announcement on Whippy you will see I was leaning that way even before yoss announced. My vote also proves that

Why whippy didnt redirect that shot was odd, really odd, it pushes suspicion back to the shooter IMO. She's dying at lynch, she could hardly think she could talk her way out. Surely a villager gets that bullet if your a wolf

Thats fair enough
    But that argument kinda went out the window when Molly flipped red though

Yeah and I said as much straight away

duffman13 wrote:
    Why whippy didnt redirect that shot was odd, really odd, it pushes suspicion back to the shooter IMO. She's dying at lynch, she could hardly think she could talk her way out. Surely a villager gets that bullet if your a wolf

She couldnt.

I blocked her :D

When I saw the shot was waiting to be redirected I immediately put a block on Whip, hoping it would disable the bullet.

Mods announced the disable and I was like WOOPEEE!!
    Baggly wrote:
    An absorbed shot has been disabled.

Then whip came along with this nonsense and I was like *snicker*

Lying wolf caught by the short and curlies.
    Whiplashy wrote:
    My power kicks in automatically. I had the power to absorb and redirect the first attack on me. I chose not to redirect it incase I took out a villager.

She couldnt.

I blocked her :D
    When I saw the shot was waiting to be redirected I immediately put a block on Whip, hoping it would disable the bullet.

Mods announced the disable and I was like WOOPEEE!!

Then whip came along with this nonsense and I was like *snicker*

Lying wolf caught by the short and curlies.

Only a pity that you didn't use your power before the first shot and we'd have a bullet left over, but you weren't to know and hind sight is a great thing :D

Spook_ie wrote:
    Only a pity that you didn't use your power before the first shot and we'd have a bullet left over, but you weren't to know and hind sight is a great thing

I admittedly regret not blocking her immediately but I was caught up with work and it genuinely slipped my mind I could do that.

I was also waiting to see if Des would block her given he had the power to do so from Reality Stone.

• Advertisement

Have a question in general, weren't two of the MCU crowd telepathicly linked? I'm thinking good and bad as in the Robot girl Nebula and wondering what odds would I take on there being a shared room with a good robot/bad robot in this game?

I knew I'd read something that set off that train of thought!
    Necro, what would you think of blocking Dessie too?
    Seriously, get the hell out of my head :D

Already done!

Either or both of you two Nebula?

Spook_ie wrote:

Nope I'm Mantis :)

Necro, what would you think of blocking Dessie too?
    Nope I'm Mantis :)

Z z z z z z Z z z z z

Ooops extra quote still in memory

Spook_ie wrote: »
    I knew I'd read something that set off that train of thought!

Not here

In fairness in maybe the last six games I've played with Necro either he's been a wolf (twice) or we've been incredibly close in our thinking
    We must look at things similarly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

THE HUNT FOR THE STONES

The powerful totems of the different aspects of the universe have been claimed. Heroes and Villains alike may possess them. Each carries a different and useful power.....

If you wish to steal a stone, you need to PM WerewolfGM with the name of the stone you want as well as the person that currently possesses it. Be aware, you can only steal a stone that is present in your thread.

NOTE
    1 stone per player
    Competition rules from the main thread still stand
    1st PM per player will be accepted; first come, first serve. No changing your minds.

Desmond and Phil had an argument about the munch being considered an ability or not yesterday.

I'll be honest I see both sides of the argument.

If we were to take it from Desmonds POV then duffers and Des are theoretically cleared as I've blocked them last night.

But I'm not sure it's safe to assume this as it depends on mod interpretation of the munch being an ability/power

Asked for the power stone from MacDanger

• Advertisement

Asked for the power stone from MacDanger

@13:01

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement