Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf COSMIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Green&Red wrote:
    Just scanned the other thread, Ecto and Barney would be my top suspects

My advice to you is focus on your own thread before you earn yourself a punishment.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok I'm back.

So I'm genuinely flummoxed on who to lynch tonight now :(

Let's run down through the players, all of them and their major good points:

duffers - peeked good by Shatter
    MacDanger - peeked good by Shatter, shot at two wolves, killing one.
    Green&Red - first to call Molly for a peek, killed Dessie.
    Spook - peeked Molly when Whippy had already been red checked.
    Shatter - peeked Phil as good, claims soul stone uncountered and has good peeks on Mac and duffers.
    Necro - pushed Whippy, blocked Whippy's redirect, blocked Des last night

To me that SCREAMS a clean village, I genuinely dunno who to go for. Shatter maybe if only to confirm the peeks on duff and Mac, but even then I just believe Shatter and don't wanna lynch him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wrote: »
    Ok I'm back.

So I'm genuinely flummoxed on who to lynch tonight now :(

Let's run down through the players, all of them and their major good points:

duffers - peeked good by Shatter
    MacDanger - peeked good by Shatter, shot at two wolves, killing one.
    Green&Red - first to call Molly for a peek, killed Dessie.
    Spook - peeked Molly when Whippy had already been red checked.
    Shatter - peeked Phil as good, claims soul stone uncountered and has good peeks on Mac and duffers.
    Necro - pushed Whippy, blocked Whippy's redirect, blocked Des last night

To me that SCREAMS a clean village, I genuinely dunno who to go for. Shatter maybe if only to confirm the peeks on duff and Mac, but even then I just believe Shatter and don't wanna lynch him :(

IF there is a wolf left then I think it has to be shatter or Spook and probably shatter
    Devils advocate
    As a wolf he could say he had the two peeks and look to gain cred by clearing two players who he knows to be village anyway. He stayed away from peeking Des because they were wolf buddies

Green&Red wrote: »
    IF there is a wolf left then I think it has to be shatter or Spook and probably shatter
    Devils advocate
    As a wolf he could say he had the two peeks and look to gain cred by clearing two players who he knows to be village anyway. He stayed away from peeking Des because they were wolf buddies

Ok going down that line of thinking....

Shatter actually has the reality stone and is calling for the shot to be wasted.

Des got the soul stone, so he knows it's safe to claim it.

Nah scratch that it's a power negater not a protect.

• Advertisement

I asked earlier why Molly didn’t shoot Spook, could be cause she’d be shooting a teammate?

But then do a wolf team let it get to that stage? I don’t think they do, I think a wolf spook just goes with whoever suits and justifies it after

It is strange that Spook was left to peek away at people when yosser openly stated he didn't have a stone.

Thing is you could theoretically just shoot Spook and we lynch Shatter if he flips green but if both are villagers then we're wasting bodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Posted before and going to post again.

In the red corner

Green&Red
    Necro
    Spook

In the green corner

Duffman
    Macdanger
    Shatterproof

Now I'd like to hear the opinions of the other 2 townies.

why G&R does not want to use free shot?

Tried already to say he'll do it after lynch results when it would be usless.

• Advertisement

Here's a crazy thought.
    There might be no wolves over on earth and they are all here, or at least the majority.
    They are trying to survive as being the most villagey by bussing their own. There's enough of them so loosing some is ok.
    Could be the greatest bus journey of all times.

I don't see how Green is a wolf though, he's heavily bussed two of his team mates if so. It's not impossible but it's highly unlikely.

Occam's Razor and all that.

Here's a crazy thought.
    There might be no wolves over on earth and they are all here, or at least the majority.
    They are trying to survive as being the most villagey by bussing their own. There's enough of them so loosing some is ok.
    Could be the greatest bus journey of all times.

How do you explain the munches in both then. And we prob should drop the Earth talk if I'm honest, I don't wanna be spanked by Daddy Baggly again ;)

Cause I don’t want to kill villagers

Whatever your agenda is you cannot get away from the fact that if I was wolf id never have mentioned I had the gun, I’d have shot you before you peeked anyone and waltzed in afterwards saying I wasn’t around for the prize giving

Instead I admitted all that and shot a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

MacDanger wrote: »
    Did we find out who got the 3rd stone? Des had it so presumably couldn't steal from himself?

If not, is there a 4th wolf that has it and is hiding it?

If there were a 4th wolf hiding it, surely they would have used it on Shatter to prevent peeks or GnR to stop shots?

Cause I don’t want to kill villagers

Whatever your agenda is you cannot get away from the fact that if I was wolf id never have mentioned I had the gun, I’d have shot you before you peeked anyone and waltzed in afterwards saying I wasn’t around for the prize giving

Instead I admitted all that and shot a wolf

are you all alone on your bus jouney now ?

I’d prefer to lose the shot than shoot a villager

Spook_ie wrote: »
    If there were a 4th wolf hiding it, surely they would have used it on Shatter to prevent peeks or GnR to stop shots?

This is what I don't understand. Why has the person with the Reality Stone not revealed if they're village.

What does the reality do again?

Reality Stone - Remove the abilities / attacks / perks / prize effects of 1 player until the following munch

It's exactly the same as my block really.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    It is strange that Spook was left to peek away at people when yosser openly stated he didn't have a stone.

Confusing me, of course I peeked away I had the Soul stone worth 2 peeks. Molly Evil Phil Good what's that to do with Yosser?

I’d prefer to lose the shot than shoot a villager

but you have it down to a 50/50

Shoot spook and lynch me.

Accoring to you one of us it is a wolf. I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Confusing me, of course I peeked away I had the Soul stone worth 2 peeks. Molly Evil Phil Good what's that to do with Yosser?

No, what I mean is that the powers of the Soul Stone are clear and in the OP, 2 Alignment Peeks.

The wolves chose to kill yosser who didn't have the stone and had already peeked.

Posted before and going to post again.

In the red corner

Green&Red
    Necro
    Spook

In the green corner

Duffman
    Macdanger
    Shatterproof

Now I'd like to hear the opinions of the other 2 townies.

Well my opinion is that no one has cleared anyone in the Red corner and as yet not anyone, least of all you, is confirmed green in the green corner, we have either 0 wolves or 2 wolves I think

thats why they are in the red corner.

I think for gamestate we probably benefit best from a Shatter lynch. If Shatter is good he clears two more villagers. If he's bad, that's surely that for the island.

but you have it down to a 50/50

Shoot spook and lynch me.

Accoring to you one of us it is a wolf. I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

Luckily it’s not up to you

I thought we were down to zero wolves WHEN I SHOT the last wolf
    We now have to lynch someone, I don’t see a need to kill two people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭MacDanger

No point in using the extra shot imo, it could be that everyone left is village and a lynch is needed to balance out the numbers for merge time or something else game related

If there is a wolf, Shatter is my most likely pick based on his reluctance to reveal his peek details yesterday - fairly flimsy though I admit

On the other hand, whoever has the 3rd stone is presumably the wolf - that makes it not G&R and not Shatter. Unless Des had Soul but he didn't reveal and Shatter pretended to have it since he called it on thread and the wolfs didn't want there to be two missing stones. Then Shatter peeks two players he knows to be villagers allowing himself to paint himself as village.

The more I think about it, the more it can only be Shatter if there is a 4th wolf

Luckily it’s not up to you

I thought we were down to zero wolves WHEN I SHOT the last wolf
    We now have to lynch someone, I don’t see a need to kill two people

we all thought we were down to 0.

You're killing 2 anyway. The lynch ( me ) and the munch ( duff or MacD).

Shoot me and you know there a wolf about. It has to be you, spook or necro.

There is no other explanation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Shatter's eagerness to use the last shot screams wolf, it's of no benefit to the village

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement