Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf COSMIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

MacDanger wrote: »
    Shatter's eagerness to use the last shot screams wolf, it's of no benefit to the village

it ifs used on me it very much confirms that you and duff are village. It means you can lynch the wolf tonight. with g&r doesnt want to lynch a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

MacDanger wrote: »
    No point in using the extra shot imo, it could be that everyone left is village and a lynch is needed to balance out the numbers for merge time or something else game related

If there is a wolf, Shatter is my most likely pick based on his reluctance to reveal his peek details yesterday - fairly flimsy though I admit

On the other hand, whoever has the 3rd stone is presumably the wolf - that makes it not G&R and not Shatter. Unless Des had Soul but he didn't reveal and Shatter pretended to have it since he called it on thread and the wolfs didn't want there to be two missing stones. Then Shatter peeks two players he knows to be villagers allowing himself to paint himself as village.

The more I think about it, the more it can only be Shatter if there is a 4th wolf

It probably makes sense that Dessie had it actually but he was power blocked already by Necro

Green&Red wrote: »
    It probably makes sense that Dessie had it actually but he was power blocked already by Necro

As I suggested and Necro enacted last nite just before 10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭MacDanger

it ifs used on me it very much confirms that you and duff are village. It means you can lynch the wolf tonight. with g&r doesnt want to lynch a wolf.

Not if you have the power to absorb it and reuse it

But I already shot a wolf?

And advocated peeking another yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

20.07 to be precise Green ;)

is that the end of your bussing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Firing the bullet is madness imo! There is a wolf left, i mean with the amount blocks and peeks and bullets flying around, it stands to reason there is one wolf left if there is a lynch. I dont think there is too, lose the bullet is grand by me to be honest.

If Shatter dies and is good then we've confirmed villagers, if he's bad then we are back to square but have nabbed a wolf (final one hopefully)

Tbh there has been some form of bussing going on somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Nothing makes sense to me.

Only thing I can say is if Shatter wants shooting then we lynch him, saves a bullet and if he is good then we don't run the risk of losing two villagers, then if we have gotten all the wolves there'll be no munch tomorrow, if we haven't and there is a munch or attempted munch we look at a small core of likely suspects and track a wolf tomorrow.

All this of course is on the assumption we don't merge yet as that would just confuse the issue completely

duffman13 wrote: »
    Firing the bullet is madness imo! There is a wolf left, i mean with the amount blocks and peeks and bullets flying around, it stands to reason there is one wolf left if there is a lynch. I dont think there is too, lose the bullet is grand by me to be honest.

If Shatter dies and is good then we've confirmed villagers, if he's bad then we are back to square but have nabbed a wolf (final one hopefully)

Tbh there has been some form of bussing going on somewhere

If there is a fourth wolf that has to be the case, yes.

• Advertisement

Look there’s no way I’m shooting anyone

Losing the bullet isn’t the end of the world

duffers if you put in your order after 20.07 your power is probably usable again from this eve btw

ok its stating to look like i'm not going to be shot so I'm out of here for now.
    I will pop in before 9 to see which 1 I vote for not that it means anything.

In the red corner

Green&Red <- bussing , has Necro in his pocket.
    Spook <- Could have had 2 good peeks yesterday but choose no to. plodding along not harming anyone.
    Necro <- great play ya bast**d either way

ok its stating to look like i'm not going to be shot so I'm out of here for now.
    I will pop in before 9 to see which 1 I vote for not that it means anything.

In the red corner

Green&Red <- bussing , has Necro in his pocket.
    Spook <- Could have had 2 good peeks yesterday but choose no to. plodding along not harming anyone.
    Necro <- great play ya bast**d either way

^^^^^^^
    This, yeah if you weren't being so flippin cagey and caused us to peek the same guy twice.

I've just gone through Dessie's posts and he's been very careful, there's nothing at all that points to another partner. Nothing that points to any partner in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

I suppose assumptions kill you but in 24 player game, I was thinking 6 wolves, given power in play there could well be 7-8 across the two islands. You would have thought the wolves would massively target the competitions if there is that many

I suppose assumptions kill you but in 24 player game, I was thinking 6 wolves, given power in play there could well be 7-8 across the two islands. You would have thought the wolves would massively target the competitions if there is that many

Could still be six, 4 here, 2 across the pond. There are a lot of powers in play though so maybe there's an extra wolf here.

Couple of different options, mods could be holding off so as not to hand a blanket clear to an island full of villagers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭MacDanger

[quote="Necro;113489214"mods could be holding off so as not to hand a blanket clear to an island full of villagers[/quote]

Yeah, that could be the case, otherwise the game would be as good as over upon merge

I don't really feel good about lynching Shatter to be honest. I honestly think we've cleared out the wolves.

The reasons for Shatter are... slim at best, the only argument I get on board with is that his flip hands us two clear villagers.

Trouble is, I wouldn't feel good about lynching anyone left as per above and someone has to go unfortunately.

So I've been thinking about this, in the hands of the wolves the stones are massively powerful, in theory they get on and they don't have to give it up, ever

Say McD was a wolf, he won the two shots, kills two, says nought

Today his wolf buddy could anonymously PM to claim his power, another two kills, it would have been massive for them

So with that in mind we need a strategy for tomorrow if the competition is the same

My proposal is that Duffer and McD are on-line at 1 and have a separate window open to answer, they go for my power.

Necro and myself will go for Shatters power

In case their wolves have power blocking left we do not tell who got the stones, just have a discussion about who we'd like peeked and shot and whoever has the actual stone can take their lead from that.

How does that sound?

• Advertisement

I get your thinking but I'm not sure it matters unless the islands merge, kill power just narrows the pool for the remaining wolf (if there is one), peeks just give clears. The only one we really need to get into our hands again is the Reality Stone, because if there's a remaining wolf they can disable the other stones with it.

Green&Red wrote: »
    So I've been thinking about this, in the hands of the wolves the stones are massively powerful, in theory they get on and they don't have to give it up, ever

Say McD was a wolf, he won the two shots, kills two, says nought

Today his wolf buddy could anonymously PM to claim his power, another two kills, it would have been massive for them

So with that in mind we need a strategy for tomorrow if the competition is the same

My proposal is that Duffer and McD are on-line at 1 and have a separate window open to answer, they go for my power.

Necro and myself will go for Shatters power

In case their wolves have power blocking left we do not tell who got the stones, just have a discussion about who we'd like peeked and shot and whoever has the actual stone can take their lead from that.

How does that sound?

Hold it there wolfy mac wolf face.

You have the 2 greens (Duffer/Mcd) going for the same thing knowing only one can get it. Thats a brilliant wolf plan.

Only one of them will be alive at that stage or have you already submitted a munch on spook?

In the red corner

Green&Red
    Necro
    Spook

I'd probably have duffer and Mac as clears go for different stones alright. Give soul to Mac, Power to duffer and we can duke it out for Reality stone if you really really want Green :)

Sounds like a plan but if it's the same as today we need to know who has the stones at the moment the reality stone is missing.

Now just musing, what if the reality stone instead of blocking peeks did just what it did in the film and altered reality, remember the collectors home appeared to be fine but in reality had been tossed over by Thanos

Necro wrote: »
    I'd probably have duffer and Mac as clears go for different stones alright. Give soul to Mac, Power to duffer and we can duke it out for Reality stone if you really really want Green :)

oh dear, and you think they both will be alive in the morning also.

In the red corner
    Shatter
    Green&Red
    Necro
    Spook

Will you ever get over yerself

Hold it there wolfy mac wolf face.

You have the 2 greens (Duffer/Mcd) going for the same thing knowing only one can get it. Thats a brilliant wolf plan.

Only one of them will be alive at that stage or have you already submitted a munch on spook?

Well its the most important, I can't go for it again, so after myself they are two I trust the most

But taking your point on board I'd suggest adding Spook to that trio

@Necro - yes I'm assuming that the islands will be merged tomorrow, we were told they would be and I'd guess it has to be tomorrow. And they point of not saying who won it is that they'd have four to try and block, hopefully they can't block everyone. I'd also argue that the reversal power that the wolves seem have control over is what we'd really like to get our hands on

@Shatter - I would love to use that last shot on you, its a shame to lose it

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Sounds like a plan but if it's the same as today we need to know who has the stones at the moment the reality stone is missing.

Now just musing, what if the reality stone instead of blocking peeks did just what it did in the film and altered reality, remember the collectors home appeared to be fine but in reality had been tossed over by Thanos

Ahem , you're not part of their plan. You must have been munched.

Explain film a bit more as I didn't see it.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »

Bad idea, they whole point is that the wolves don't know who has it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement