Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf COSMIC THREAD

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

I'm out of here. So long.

See you in the dead room. Some sooner than other i hope.

Is there still a dead room? its has been a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

I'm out of here. So long.

See you in the dead room. Some sooner than other i hope.

Is there still a dead room? its has been a while.

I assume so, see you in the after life sooner or later

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Good playing with you Shatter, I do like when some of the originals return for a game now and then like yourself and andy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MOD NOTE:

Voting is now CLOSED

Results will be revealed at 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

@Spook, @McD and @duffer are the three of you happy enough to be here at 1 tomorrow and go for the power stone

@Necro you happy enough to go for the soul stone with me

IF any of us win we keep quiet until we've used the power

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah sure, I'll be here anyways. Nicely coincides with my lunch break at work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Green&Red wrote: »
    @Spook, @McD and @duffer are the three of you happy enough to be here at 1 tomorrow and go for the power stone

Yeah ill be here for sure! Alarm set

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Green&Red wrote: »

Sound

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Is there any chance that there is / was a lone or apprentice wolf who only got activated when the 3 wolfs were killed? In the OP, there's this line which may reference something of that ilk

The defenders of both Earth and the wider cosmos must be wary in rooting out Thanos’ allies

MacDanger wrote: »
    Is there any chance that there is / was a lone or apprentice wolf who only got activated when the 3 wolfs were killed? In the OP, there's this line which may reference something of that ilk

The defenders of both Earth and the wider cosmos must be wary in rooting out Thanos’ allies

Anything is possible in this game :D

That's an interesting spot though I think it might refer to some sort of thief role as opposed to a wolf cub, we would likely have received some sort of activation notification on thread from the mods if that was the case.

• Advertisement

Barring anything unforseen, yeah I'll be here. But we are assuming it will be the same or a similar challenge.

MacDanger wrote: »

Could that also reference the reality stone decieving any wolf hunters rather than blocking things, I'd like to think we're sort of following the film's.

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Could that also reference the reality stone decieving any wolf hunters rather than blocking things, I'd like to think we're sort of following the film's.

I did wonder about that but mucking with auto-priest seems a bit overkill imo anyways.

Night all, best of luck with the flip I s'pose

ShatterProof has died.

They were Dormanu.

They were village / good.

They had the power of one time alignment peak.

latest?cb=20170213194515

hPSnFhH.gif

fury.jpg?width=1084&height=609

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement