Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf COSMIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Necro wrote: »
    Ah. Yes you're right, I didn't think of the background!

When am i ever wrong?

actually forget that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So now we turn our attention to those that targeted Shatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

How many do you see here?

Dormammu-Doctor-Strange_0.png

****in hell, fair play, I see a picture, you see a clue, seems a weird thing to do, my guess is stock photos or something

duffman13 wrote: »
    ****in hell, fair play, I see a picture, you see a clue, seems a weird thing to do, my guess is stock photos or something

I don't think its stock. I think its just a job well done by our game mods.
    Same images are cut and pasted into the main thread along with the images from the earth thread.

Phil WW wrote: »
    So now we turn our attention to those that targeted Shatter.

It will have to wait until tomorrow , i see there is a post embargo here at 10:00pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Not today. Embargo is only after lynches.

We are the best thread, the only thread, the real thread, and thats all lets take earth out :cool:

The Earth Worms are cracking because the mod is hanging around in this thread.

One of them was looking for a transfer

giphy.gif

Don't worry Tegan, if I win the transfer prize I'll bring you over.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

If my calculations are correct, Macdanger and Spook have yet to post.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Baggly wrote: »
    Not today. Embargo is only after lynches.

Well thanks be for that I can get one or two posts or Gifs in at least before a munch :)

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Quiet this morning, did no one get any beauty sleep or something?

This is the beautiful thread for the beautiful people.

Worms are in the other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I'm here I'm here! Raring to go.

I won €6 in the bingo yesterday. Fecking granny got the full house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Hi all

Looking forward to the game, need to do some reading as I haven't a clue what this island thing is about

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mollyb60 wrote:

Better than a wrap on the arse with a shovel at least :D

Just looking back on this whole '12/13 people in the image' thing. Absolutely stellar eye by Shatter noticing the figure in the background! I never look at the images for these games in the OP (sorry Mods, I'm sure a lot of work went into it!)

MacDanger wrote:
    Looking forward to the game, need to do some reading as I haven't a clue what this island thing is about

Basically....

Consider it like a mini game for now, you can read the other thread but it's like those ones on boards where you know getting involved is not worth the hassle.

Eventually whoever is still alive gets put back together when the mods deem it to be necessary and end game begins.

(Not the movie, though it will likely be something similar with all the powers flying around the place :P )

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Just looking back on this whole '12/13 people in the image' thing. Absolutely stellar eye by Shatter noticing the figure in the background! I never look at the images for these games in the OP (sorry Mods, I'm sure a lot of work went into it!)

Thank you. I think I'll take all the praise while it's going.

If truth be know i only noticed it because its my character, but don't let that get in the way, ssshhhh

I'm here I'm here! Raring to go.

Don't spend it all at once.

If truth be know i only noticed it because its my character, but don't let that get in the way, ssshhhh

Uhhhhhhhhhh......................... who is the character? Is it an evil character? Does that matter or is character not an indication of alignment?

• Advertisement

Uhhhhhhhhhh......................... who is the character? Is it an evil character? Does that matter or is character not an indication of alignment?

I -- Dormammu, Lord of Chaos, the equal of Odin or Zeus -- have died and been born again! Here! Now -- this world is mine!

I am newborn in this dimension, and my power is steadily growing! The time will shortly come when I destroy the Lords of Order on this plane -- bring the Celestials down, burning in the Flame of the Faltine!

The ages fall away! The rule of law is stripped from the bones of the world! A new will grips the earth, the sky, the aether! My will!

Don't spend it all at once.

It's already been submitted as the fee for Wednesday night's bingo game. Anything to keep the 90 year old amused! :rolleyes::D

Mollyb60 wrote:

It's not, apart from in the case of Thanos if the OP is to be believed. Thanos probably has a fake ID as well to get him in past security.

Ugh guys? Is Shatter ok? Has he lost the run of himself?

Mollyb60 wrote:

Just happy to be back playing WW I...errr... hope :D

'Tis I who now stand ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life... I Dormammu!

Just happy to be back playing WW I...errr... hope :D

Now come my murdrous minions -- follow in the paths of the Dread One!

• Advertisement

Now come my murdrous minions -- follow in the paths of the Dread One!

You're gonna munch me aren't you :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement