Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf COSMIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Hi everybody
    Exactly Dr.Nick from the 81st avengers movie

Sup sup neccers whats going on
    O how I wish i could nap, lke I just cant do it unless im proper ****ed
    tiger-king-carol-baskin-joe-exotic-the-womans-just-obsessed-with-me-gif-16839166
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr where is my gif
    yes but why didnt mine do that, i think im giflexic

duffman , molly and yoss are the 3 wolfs next island please

Your half agreeing with me interesting,,,,,,,,,,,

well 1/3rd

Must be 4 wolfs on this island

You are on the list

Next island please
    I thought he just couldnt count to be honest I cant spell so I give people leeway on these kinda things :D
    You thinking task?
    I quoted duffer as he quoted Carol Baskin and as a Joe exotic fan myself he must be lynched.

God Dam carol baskin has it in for me
    O yes Id know that cats and kittens phrase anywhere it haunts me in my sleep, Look if you want to put shatter on the definite wolf list you can put that'd be 5 like its getting a little big now
    You leave the squirrels out of this :eek:
    We are the best thread, the only thread, the real thread, and thats all lets take earth out :cool:

All of Mick's posts for posterity. It must be the tree shaking that ruffled the wolves. Double bluff is possible but there's nothing else in Mick's posts that I can see that paints him as a target.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Spook_ie wrote:
    I can see why you say jokingly in reference to yourself but why are you putting Shatter there to? Did I miss something?

The below quote really
    O yes Id know that cats and kittens phrase anywhere it haunts me in my sleep, Look if you want to put shatter on the definite wolf list you can put that'd be 5 like its getting a little big now

See he was gonna lock onto duffers, the rest were random/hadn't posted yet (imo). As a wolf what better way to shut down conversation around you than by munching your accuser.

People rarely ever go back and read dead players posts either through sheer laziness or forgetfulness.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And just as I point it out Molly quotes them all :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Surely a munch could only be stopped by killing the last wolf, there are various BG roles that might protect a "munchee" but that doesn't stop the munch just prevents the outcome.

Anyways less of the semantics and why are you and Necro such "jokingly" good buddies?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

maybe that's the tactics they came up with

• Advertisement

Spook_ie wrote:
    Anyways less of the semantics and why are you and Necro such "jokingly" good buddies?

Who am I buddies with?

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Surely a munch could only be stopped by killing the last wolf, there are various BG roles that might protect a "munchee" but that doesn't stop the munch just prevents the outcome.

Not to worry Necro gave an answer but my spider senses are tingling

giphy.gif

Necro wrote: »
    Who am I buddies with?

I was just querying why you had buddied up with shatter as Mick joking about both of you, i accept your answer gor now but

giphy.gif

Anyone got any suspicions they want to lay out on the table yet?

Mine are currently

Whippy: Hasn't really contributed to any discussion yet and has gone again till comp time.
    Duffers: Micks kill has me suss of duffers though I'm wary it could be a red herring
    Yosser: very little contribution of note, wolfy enough pop in around munch time too.

That's what I have for now anyways.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Whippy definitely isn't helping themselves, nor the village.

It's always suss when someone pops along just before munch.

Whippy and Y0ss would be my current 1 and 2.

• Advertisement

Not necessarily in that order*

Necro wrote: »
    Anyone got any suspicions they want to lay out on the table yet?

Mine are currently

Whippy: Hasn't really contributed to any discussion yet and has gone again till comp time.
    Duffers: Micks kill has me suss of duffers though I'm wary it could be a red herring
    Yosser: very little contribution of note, wolfy enough pop in around munch time too.

That's what I have for now anyways.

The three lowest posters so far.

Phil WW wrote:

Yeah it's not an exact science but in a game with 12 players (or how we've been asked to treat it) it makes it very hard to hide imo.

Even when I checked on who had posted what I missed Macdanger. One solitary post so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Duffer first the obvious reason

MollyB for the below
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Hmm interesting theory. Obviously I like it coz it clears me. Do we think Mick would've used his power this early though? Based on nothing? I'm not so sure.

Also Phil, what happened to your no munch thing?

And Dessie for this
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    My take is that Mick used his powers and that the whole wolf team is not the above, or the munch would have been stopped.

I like Phil and Necro, my vote will be moving off him

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Not to worry Necro gave an answer but my spider senses are tingling

giphy.gif

Are you trying to claim Spiderman here? Wrong island buddy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Phil WW wrote: »

This is not true.

MacDanger is playing and is a lower poster than all three names here.

MacDanger wrote:
    Looking forward to the game, need to do some reading as I haven't a clue what this island thing is about

This is MacDangers post. I'm ok with them for now let them get caught up and engaging on the thread imo.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    This is not true.

MacDanger is playing and is a lower poster than all three names here.

I already corrected myself.

I already corrected myself.
    Yes, I also note this.

• Advertisement

Suspicion-wise, I'm never a fan of FFA's on the first day, there's never a lot to go on. I would maybe have a slight suspicion of shatter for his weird posts about dormamu (sp) right before the munch, also necro (cos I have to suspect necro after my blind trust in the last game), and phil for his bull**** 'oh I can block the munch' guys post.

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Suspicion-wise, I'm never a fan of FFA's on the first day, there's never a lot to go on. I would maybe have a slight suspicion of shatter for his weird posts about dormamu (sp) right before the munch, also necro (cos I have to suspect necro after my blind trust in the last game), and phil for his bull**** 'oh I can block the munch' guys post.

I get that with me :o

On Shatter, I've been wrong before but he's been pretty wild and random which is not something I'd attribute with wolf play.

On Phil, I'm alright with him at the moment but I'm happy enough Desmond is nipping at his heels too as I'm worried he's trying to pocket me

shatter weird before the munch?????? i think the other players might say it was from the start :)

I was using up my quotes before i got munched.

Are you trying to claim Spiderman here? Wrong island buddy.

Nah don't think Spiderman is on either world but do I need to be Spiderman to have "Spideysense" as it were?

We are the Self Pres-ervation Soci-ety.

Cosmic MCU|
    Desmond WW|
    Duffman|
    Green&Red|
    Macdanger|
    Mollyb60|
    Necro|
    Phil WW|
    Shatterproof|
    Spook|
    Whiplashy|
    Yoss|
    MicksJaguar|Good

you can put good next to me there

We are the Self Pres-ervation Soci-ety.
    Not sure what you mean by that? Why are there odd dashes?

What's your thoughts so far Dessie? Anything standing out to you?

• Advertisement

Not sure what you mean by that? Why are there odd dashes?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement