Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf COSMIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

What the ****.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Do I even want to know what that video is about :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Hi

Apologies, haven't been on much yet.

Anyone know what the story is with the competition at 1? Is this a regular thing in games? Or are we all in the dark?

Only comment I'd have so far is that there were very early votes in both worlds - any chance it was a task?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro wrote:
    Do I even want to know what that video is about :/

SFW, FYI

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

MacDanger wrote:
    Anyone know what the story is with the competition at 1? Is this a regular thing in games? Or are we all in the dark?

Regular enough. Havent been any for a few games now though admittedly. Usually a contest where you PM the game mods with an answer to something.
    MacDanger wrote:
    Only comment I'd have so far is that there were very early votes in both worlds - any chance it was a task?

Unlikely as there were two kills, if there was only one you could be onto something. But we cant really discuss the other place so best we let that slide for now imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

you can put good next to me there

As would everybody else, throw away post or are you hiding in plain sight?
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    Cosmic MCU|
    Desmond WW|Good
    Duffman|Good
    Green&Red|Good
    Macdanger|Good
    Mollyb60|Good
    Necro|Good
    Phil WW|Good
    Shatterproof|Good
    Spook|Good
    Whiplashy|Good
    Yoss|Good
    MicksJaguar|Good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

MacDanger wrote: »
    Hi

Apologies, haven't been on much yet.

I'd say those 3 votes were in jest.

We don't speak of that other place here. Leave it to the worms.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Necro wrote: »
    What's your thoughts so far Dessie? Anything standing out to you?

Not much. Phil questioning at the start, which i percieved as wanting to unmask the only other anon is dickish, but not AI.

Need all the folks under Micks post count to start posting.

It is a work day, so maybe they get chattier soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Spook_ie wrote: »
    As would everybody else, throw away post or are you hiding in plain sight?

but its not true of eveyone

Not much. Phil questioning at the start, which i percieved as wanting to unmask the only other anon is dickish, but not AI.

Need all the folks under Micks post count to start posting.

It is a work day, so maybe they get chattier soon.

Yeah that baggly dude really needs to speak up a bit more. Too quite. Well suspicious. :p

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Yeah that baggly dude really needs to speak up a bit more. Too quite. Well suspicious. :p

Bad state when the game mod has a higher post count than over half the game players.

Mollyb60 wrote: »

OMG. The no editing rule is killing me here.
    QUIET. I MEANT QUIET.

but its not true of eveyone

But it's true in the fact that you'd expect the wolves to say they were good too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

That's a bit OTT. I was curious why you chose to be anonymous. You gave a reasonable answer and that was the end of that.

Phil WW wrote: »
    That's a bit OTT. I was curious why you chose to be anonymous. You gave a reasonable answer and that was the end of that.

Why should that concern you at all? Its non alignment indicative and any answer I give only gives up my boards identity a little more. It does not advance the game in any way, but to reveal one of the 5 anon account a little more, therefore removing some of the little anon that was available from them each of them.

Mollyb60 wrote:
    OMG. The no editing rule is killing me here. QUIET. I MEANT QUIET.

Quite quiet?

:pac:

Can we assume that the wolves cannot communicate between islands?

Phil WW wrote:
    Can we assume that the wolves cannot communicate between islands?

I think it would be like Fight Club if I'm honest given the on thread mod notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Sorry folks have been busy!

I'll say two things that I've noted

A) Necro is a wolf - ill be voting here! His weird latching on to Micks throwaway post was well weird!!

B) Phil may also be a wolf - activated power and then says categorically munches can't be prevented

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

What are the thoughts on how many wolf teams there are?
    Three on each island, with two kills per day is very strong

It each suggest 3 on one island and two on the other or some very strong village characters

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    What are the thoughts on how many wolf teams there are?
    Three on each island, with two kills per day is very strong

It each suggest 3 on one island and two on the other or some very strong village characters

There has to be some strong village powers/abilities. Two wolf kills a day (always gonna hit someone with a power/ability) is indeed overpowered. It's a free hit every morning.

duffman13 wrote:
    A) Necro is a wolf - ill be voting here! His weird latching on to Micks throwaway post was well weird!!

That's very definitive duffers. Like I'm suspicious of you based off the Carole Baskin thing, and Mick subsequently dying but I couldnt say you are definitely a wolf, I can't possibly know that right now.

I've posted out other suspicions too but you've decided to ignore that.

But vote away, if you're a villager you're wrong on me *shrugs*

duffman13 wrote: »
    Sorry folks have been busy!

I'll say two things that I've noted

B) Phil may also be a wolf - activated power and then says categorically munches can't be prevented

Welcome, Duffers nice of you to join us.

Your 5th post is accusatory one...interesting.

You've been a busy bee but obviously paying attention to what is going on.

Green&Red wrote:
    What are the thoughts on how many wolf teams there are? Three on each island, with two kills per day is very strong

As per OP it's one team but split across two islands imo. Win conditions would back that up.

As for how many, I genuinely don't know. 6 would be my thinking but would leave things perilously close to the end if we mislynch twice here

Right sound off who's here for the game and who's here for the beer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

THE SEARCH FOR THE STONES

Powerful totems of the different aspects of the universe have been spread around the Cosmos, as well as on Earth. Heroes and Villains alike will be searching for them. Each carries a different and useful power.....

If you wish to claim a stone, you need to PM the mods with the name of the stone you want. Be aware, you can only claim a stone that is present in your thread.

Look for the stones....if you find them....PM this account with the one you want....and it shall be yours.

NOTE
    1 stone per player
    Competition rules from the main thread still stand
    1st PM per player will be accepted. No changing your minds

Spook_ie wrote:
    Right sound off who's here for the game and who's here for the beer

*waves*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

So what does that mean?

We should probably say what stones we went looking for on thread imo.

I went straight for the Space Stone as it seemed the obvious choice to be here.

If we have someone search for each stone then we can work out what stones are where. Thoughts?

• Advertisement

Well hows this work then, random guessing of the stones or are there actual clues?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement