Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf EARTH THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

has trit not posted yet?

#FFA1

1.) Tegan drifts in and complains about no one posting then disappears. I don't usually like to complain about low posters but that feels off to me.
    2.)Gab. Thought their come backs this morning were a bit shrill in tone for my liking. Smell of panic about them.
    3.)Barney getting too smooth vibes off this character. Not much but it's gut feels at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

fixXxer| 43|
    Gabriel WW| 39|
    khalessi |36|
    Drumpot |34|
    Barney92 |30|
    Ectoplasm |21|
    JohnGreenFan |20|
    Oisin WW |16|
    AnLachaCorcra |14|
    Baggly |9|
    Tegan WW |4|
    WerewolfGM |3|
    Rikand |2|
    tritium |1|

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

khalessi wrote: »
    fixXxer| 43|
    Gabriel WW| 39|
    khalessi |36|
    Drumpot |34|
    Barney92 |30|
    Ectoplasm |21|
    JohnGreenFan |20|
    Oisin WW |16|
    AnLachaCorcra |14|
    Baggly |9|
    Tegan WW |4|
    WerewolfGM |3|
    Rikand |2|
    tritium |1|

Seems a bit odd that we've got two mods with higher post counts than players?

Forgot to take them out but yeah sometimes it is a tactic, sometimes it is real life kicking in.

Seems a bit odd that we've got two mods with higher post counts than players?

It's not ideal. My personal take would be we can deal with the no posters later. If they miss votes they'll be mod sanctioned. We're better off looking at whats in front of us.

Any opinions yourself JGF?

• Advertisement

fixXxer wrote: »
    It's not ideal. My personal take would be we can deal with the no posters later. If they miss votes they'll be mod sanctioned. We're better off looking at whats in front of us.

Any opinions yourself JGF?

I haven't got strong feelings on anyone yet, but a sort of general feeling at the moment would be..

Village: Drumpot, Barney
    Unsure, possibly village: Ectoplasm, An Lacha Corcra
    Unsure, possibly wolf: fixxer, khaleesi, Gabriel

The others haven't really posted enough to have any idea about them.

Khaleesi I feel is posting a lot but I don't know there is much to the posts? A lot of it was early fluff stuff and a bit then about organising who has what stone.

Fixxer I'm inclined to say is town because of the sheer amount of posts but then I'm wondering is that a bluff and basically I don't know. I want you to be town though.

I'm a liiiittle bit less suspiscious of Gabriel than I was earlier but still feel he was very quick to go defensive over the rupesh error.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

My #FFA1 is

AnLachaCorcha: I didn't like the changing story for character reveals.
    khaleesi: Playing very neutral. Lots of banter yesterday but not posting much of substance today - questions and tables.
    Gabriel WW: Feel like he joined in with ALCs reveal but then backed off quickly. More based on interactions than anything else.

That said, too many I have no real feel on. Am giving benefit of doubt and hoping to see more from some people later. Am working too but trying to keep up.

I haven't got strong feelings on anyone yet, but a sort of general feeling at the moment would be..

Village: Drumpot, Barney
    Unsure, possibly village: Ectoplasm, An Lacha Corcra
    Unsure, possibly wolf: fixxer, khaleesi, Gabriel

The others haven't really posted enough to have any idea about them.

Khaleesi I feel is posting a lot but I don't know there is much to the posts? A lot of it was early fluff stuff and a bit then about organising who has what stone.

Fixxer I'm inclined to say is town because of the sheer amount of posts but then I'm wondering is that a bluff and basically I don't know. I want you to be town though.

I'm a liiiittle bit less suspiscious of Gabriel than I was earlier but still feel he was very quick to go defensive over the rupesh error.

oops, I should stick to the same format as others.

#FFA1:

Khaleesi: I feel is posting a lot but I don't know there is much to the posts? A lot of it was early fluff stuff and a bit then about organising who has what stone.

Fixxer: I'm inclined to say is town because of the sheer amount of posts but then I'm wondering is that a bluff and basically I don't know. I want you to be town though.

Gabriel: I'm a liiiittle bit less suspiscious than I was earlier but still feel he was very quick to go defensive over the rupesh error.

Throwing a vote on Tegan there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    So, my stone is dependent on being attacked but given wolves know I have it, I'd say there's no point in transporting me as it's effectively protection against an attack.

Trying to strategise about the others but it's a bit of a head melt. If either are wolves, they're not likely to use them in an obviously wolfy way. If they're village, it could go great or terrible either way. Could Gabs steal from and then fixxxer transport the same person? Would that work?

It would only work if I knew the power I was stealing.

We're doing a lot of talking about prizes and **** all wolf hunting. It's well on through the day and I think there's only been one FFA.
    My #FFA1 is

AnLachaCorcha: I didn't like the changing story for character reveals.
    khaleesi: Playing very neutral. Lots of banter yesterday but not posting much of substance today - questions and tables.
    Gabriel WW: Feel like he joined in with ALCs reveal but then backed off quickly. More based on interactions than anything else.

That said, too many I have no real feel on. Am giving benefit of doubt and hoping to see more from some people later. Am working too but trying to keep up.

Not sure what you mean and what is alc?

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »

I think ALC is AnLachaCorcra but could be wrong

Throwing a vote on Tegan there.

because they're not posting?

AnLachaCorca. I'm a lazy typist. It felt like ALC brought up character reveal and you went with the idea but then eased off when people disagreed. You didn't seem to question the changing reasons for the reveal either. Suspicious but not damning...yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

What benefit would this be really? The wolves already know who they are and I doubt the other thread is worried about whats going on here.

I suppose it depends, if there is one wolf team do you think they have a BR together right now ? All of them ? Or are they split up even in BR while the threads are split ? If thats the case, it would be handy if one of the wolves could jump into the BR of the wolf team in the other thread and have a chat about strategys. Maybe to even tell the other wolf team who is actually on their team.

I dont remember the Jurassic park game , but did the wolf teams have full access to each other when the islands were split ?

because they're not posting?

More that they did post and saw it was quiet and have not been back since. To me it felt like a wolf deciding to go under the radar. They might come back and play up a storm, we'll see.

AnLachaCorca. I'm a lazy typist. It felt like ALC brought up character reveal and you went with the idea but then eased off when people disagreed. You didn't seem to question the changing reasons for the reveal either. Suspicious but not damning...yet.

Haha I said I brought it up and it was ignored this morning. I have also mentioned it again since. Want me to get all the posts.

Haha I said I brought it up and it was ignored this morning. I have also mentioned it again since. Want me to get all the posts.

Well I believe you as it's easy to check but I'm not sure if that makes you any less suspicious. Do you not find the changing story for why we should reveal suss?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Sorry folks, I’m not having a good rl day here. Going to get my head around today’s events and come back with my thoughts in a bit

What I would do, is have us all post at the same time who we are. No mention of the roles. That way we can catch someone trying to claim a person they are not. Like all announce and 1.30pm
    I have my reasons. I don't think the names will give too much away unless you pretend to be someone else.

Leave the powers till later.
    Not me anyway.

Not sure how we work the powers thing. Unless we have someone who does have peeks we can use the stone, but if we wait too long you could become a target. We still haven't decided if we reveal our character names.

I think we should tbh but wary of the power reveal right now unless it benefits the village

There is no changing reasons, it was just ignored :(

Well I believe you as it's easy to check but I'm not sure if that makes you any less suspicious. Do you not find the changing story for why we should reveal suss?

I still want to do a timed mass reveal, but at no time has anyone agreed. Not going to keep flogging a dead horse.

Only a couple of us seem to think it is a good idea. I am happy to reveal anyway.

So, people, do we reveal?

I have my reasons. I don't think the names will give too much away unless you pretend to be someone else.

Leave the powers till later.
    I still want to do a timed mass reveal, but at no time has anyone agreed. Not going to keep flogging a dead horse.

Only a couple of us seem to think it is a good idea. I am happy to reveal anyway.

Can you explain your reasoning behind wanting to reveal character names? I kind of thought assigning everyone characters was just a cool extra bit for the Marvel theme rather than anything to do with the gameplay. Do you think differently?

• Advertisement

This is assuming all the characters in the OP picture are here in this thread? It's an idea, but all if everyone just reveals their character then we've learned nothing as characters are not an indication of alignment.

A wolf Iron Man just needs to say their true character and they're fine.

(i get the feeling I'm missing something more subtle here.)

Can you explain your reasoning behind wanting to reveal character names? I kind of thought assigning everyone characters was just a cool extra bit for the Marvel theme rather than anything to do with the gameplay. Do you think differently?

The reason I suggested a timed one was that we all revealed at exact same time. Maybe a wolf would choose a different character to what they have been given. That was my thoughts on it. So maybe we could catch a wolf if two people claimed to be the same person. Get me?

Why do we need to reveal? And if we do what do we gain? Knowing our characters doesnt =alignment

As I said above.

The reason I suggested a timed one was that we all revealed at exact same time. Maybe a wolf would choose a different character to what they have been given. That was my thoughts on it. So maybe we could catch a wolf if two people claimed to be the same person. Get me?

Honestly... not really. I understand the idea of timing a reveal, but not what you want to reveal. As has been pointed out, character doesn't equal alignment, so what would be the point of a wolf picking a different character? And even if they did, would it matter?

Honestly... not really. I understand the idea of timing a reveal, but not what you want to reveal. As has been pointed out, character doesn't equal alignment, so what would be the point of a wolf picking a different character? And even if they did, would it matter?

Least we have discussed it properly now. As I said, if we caught a wolf lying then we have helped ourselves.

We can shelve it if that is what everyone wants.

There is no changing reasons, it was just ignored :(

Not YOU changing reasons, ALC. It read to me like a wolf who had joined late and didn't know that character and alignment don't have to match.

On the reveal...I don't get the point AND I can see a possible downside (powers and characters maybe linked). There are 12 characters in OP and 12 players. Why would wolves lie about who they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Whats the benefit of the character reveal if nobody knows which alignment is which ?

It flushes out Thanos, but I think that is sort of against the fun/spirit of finding him?!

It would be funny if all the baddies were randed from all the goody characters. So far Malekeith and Mysterio have been team village.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Whats the benefit of the character reveal if nobody knows which alignment is which ?

It flushes out Thanos, but I think that is sort of against the fun/spirit of finding him?!

It would be funny if all the baddies were randed from all the goody characters. So far Malekeith and Mysterio have been team village.

I think Thanos is on the other thread anyway. It surely would flush him our over there if people revealed who they were. More chance of two people claiming a role as Thanos isn't going to say who he is.

Anyway, lets not waste any more time on it. It was just thoughts and since we were allowed to reveal I didn't see the harm in it.

• Advertisement

Gabriel have you any thoughts on villagers / wolves among us

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement