Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf EARTH THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Drumpot wrote: »
    I spend more times looking up GIF responses then properly reading what people write! :pac:

I didn’t even read the announcement
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    MOD NOTE:

Voting is now CLOSED

Results will be revealed at 10pm

And I’m sitting here refreshing the page to see who ded.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I didn’t even read the announcement

And I’m sitting here refreshing the page to see who ded.....

Ugh that is pants. We all know I am dead. Maybe we have a post mortem or something on the votes. Hopefully you have found someone who is a wolf. I mean for tomorrow nights lynch.

I wonder if I can steal someones power with the stone before I go? :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Possibly the dodgiest FFA I've seen. Name 7 people, contradict yourself and give plenty of cover.

I didn't know FFAs had a limit. There was no contradiction.
    But you quoted a bunch of my posts as dodgy and picked several names on front of mine. :confused:

It wasn't a bunch of posts more like three. BTW, you didn't explain why you contradicted yourself re: the competition.

Another reason I voted for JGF is because I think khalessi is a villager and they voted that way.

And I figure a wolf would want the space stone the most which is what JGF went for.

Space Stone - Transport a player to the other thread until the following munch. That player cannot vote in either thread. They can also not be killed or lynched on either thread.

I'm really not buying the whole new guy act. It's really overdone. Even in one of his last posts he described himself as a new guy! We get it already.:P:D

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    This was my last ever WW game, so good luck

:(

You'll be back.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    :(

You'll be back.

Actually I wont. I am off to join QB in the hall of Fame where we don't play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

FFAs are 3 names and reasons given. Yours was a scattergun at more than half the village.

Actually I wont. I am off to join QB in the hall of Fame where we don't play.

But but but...whhhhyyyy?

It wasn't a bunch of posts more like three. BTW, you didn't explain why you contradicted yourself re: the competition.

Another reason I voted for JGF is because I think khalessi is a villager and they voted that way.

And I figure a wolf would want the space stone the most which is what JGF went for.

Space Stone - Transport a player to the other thread until the following munch. That player cannot vote in either thread. They can also not be killed or lynched on either thread.

I'm really not buying the whole new guy act. It's really overdone. Even in one of his last posts he described himself as a new guy! We get it already.:P:D

What do you mean my contraction? I said anybody who wasn’t around during the competition looks suspect. We all knew it was on and to be on line at 1. Obviously some people can’t be around all the time but I bet wolves were online for the Comp regardless of whether they posted on thread or not. Why is it a contradiction that I had to leave the thread after the comp was done and we worked out who won the prizes?

In terms of JGF, I thought they were a new player?! :confused:

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    But but but...whhhhyyyy?

Got fed up dying on day 1 all the time. Takes the fun out of it. It obv I am just crap at WW, so I am decided if it happened again I was giving up.

Don't want to moan here, so that is it in a nutshell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Alright, we get it, you don't like new players! I'll go back to googling what stuff means if it bothers you that much

• Advertisement

Ugh that is pants. We all know I am dead. Maybe we have a post mortem or something on the votes. Hopefully you have found someone who is a wolf. I mean for tomorrow nights lynch.

I wonder if I can steal someones power with the stone before I go? :pac:

Pick the two wolfiest , post their names on thread and maybe one will be got tomrrow

Got fed up dying on day 1 all the time. Takes the fun out of it. It obv I am just crap at WW, so I am decided if it happened again I was giving up.

That's a shame. I will say though that I think dying early is generally a sign that actually you're decent at it and are seen as a threat. I used to often live to end game because I wasn't a threat.

Ah please reconsider. I always presume I last till weds (usually) because neither baddies or goodies see me as a threat which isn’t always a compliment. I’m conscious that I can actually be an unintentionally beautiful distraction for baddies , especially when I go on one of my headless rabbit hole runs.....

What do you mean my contraction? I said anybody who wasn’t around during the competition looks suspect. We all knew it was on and to be on line at 1.:

Why would it be suspicious for someone not to be around in the thread for competition time?

Alright, we get it, you don't like new players!

You're not a new player. You're a grandmaster of who has won competitions around the world on other sites and you and Drumpot are conducting an online tactic of unaware teacher and oblivious student. You don't fool me.:D

Why would it be suspicious for someone not to be around in the thread for competition time?

Lurking in the shadows trying to win the prize?!

The idea was to make it as transparent as possible. I posted well in advance asking people to be on thread. Not because I’m in charge or clear but because it’s easier for baddies to win prizes and hide when nobody is posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Aw FD please keep playing at least so I have another might make it past day 1 person. Its a good game for me if I get to Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

You're not a new player. You're a grandmaster of who has won competitions around the world on other sites and you and Drumpot are conducting an online tactic of unaware teacher and oblivious student. You don't fool me.:D

Dang it. You got me. I've just got so much free time in lockdown these days... I'm actually world champion of werewolf!

Dang it. You got me. I've just got so much free time in lockdown these days... I'm actually world champion of werewolf!

And as world champion you are absolutely positively sure I’m as villagey as Victor Willis , right?

Lurking in the shadows trying to win the prize?!

The idea was to make it as transparent as possible. I posted well in advance asking people to be on thread. Not because I’m in charge or clear but because it’s easier for baddies to win prizes and hide when nobody is posting.

Forgive me, but I don't understand the logic. :o

It was done via private message. A baddie could reveal they had won the stone. We still wouldn't know who the baddies are. A baddie could post in the thread during the competition and it wouldn't compromise them at all.
    I'm actually world champion of werewolf!

Knew it.

Posting embargo coming up, folks. If I don't survive the munch remember my wild, flailing, clueless stabs in the dark! :D

• Advertisement

Forgive me, but I don't understand the logic. :o

It was done via private message. A baddie could reveal they had won the stone. We still wouldn't know who the baddies are. A baddie could post in the thread during the competition and it wouldn't compromise them at all.

We didn’t know what the competition was going to be. By having all players on thread it meant all villagers could at least be confirmed to of entered competition.

We actually know what three people won the competition. Of course one wolf might of won it and a team mate claim on thread but I think the fact remains it was better to have as many people on thread during comp as hiding is a wolves dream. We don’t learn anything from posters who hide.

Right, well best case scenario we got an evil. Worst case scenario I think we got some good info from the run up to the lynch.

Ok, well maybe I see where you're coming from. All I know is I wasn't there because I was at the post office and I'm village.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Ok, well maybe I see where you're coming from. All I know is I wasn't there because I was at the post office and I'm village.

Was it the village post office?
    If not...... wolf:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MOD NOTE:

Gabriel WW has been lynched.

They were Dr. Strange.

They were village / good.

They had the power to disable 3 players of their choosing

tumblr_inline_p9o0en36M21uk2s3w_500.gif

Posting embargo is active starting NOW, posting will resume at 10am

I heard wolves have been known to be ardent stamp collectors.

i-mean-you-too_o_903638.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch Results

Player | Voted by | Total
    Gabriel WW | JohnGreenFan, AnLochaCorcha, Barney92 | 3
    Barney | fixxxer, Tritium, Gabriel WW | 3
    JohnGreenFan | Khalessi, Tegan WW | 2
    fixxxer | drumpot | 1
    AnLachaCorcra | Ectoplasm | 1
    Tegan WW| Rikand | 1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I knew you were a good un Gabs ;_;

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch Results

Player | Voted by | Total
    Gabriel WW | JohnGreenFan, AnLochaCorcha, Barney92 | 3
    Barney | fixxxer, Tritium, Gabriel WW | 3
    JohnGreenFan | Khalessi, Tegan WW | 2
    fixxxer | drumpot | 1
    AnLachaCorcra | Ectoplasm | 1
    Tegan WW| Rikand | 1

Might try and have a longer look later but initially I’m curious to know why Barney chose to kill Gabriel over JGF? Also interested that Barney was waiting around to save his kneck at 8.59 but hasn’t been seen since.

• Advertisement

fixXxer wrote: »
    I knew you were a good un Gabs ;_;

Wolves also knew Gabs was good... Just saying.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement