Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf EARTH THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Drumpot wrote: »
    We need to see more from Rikand, Trit, ACL and Tegan. That’s over half this group who are coasting it and have less posts then most who have died.

I’d be willing to lob a lynch strategy into that group.

To be fair I didn't really get on properly until half way trough yesterday- my own fault granted but hopefully I've added something since then

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

*tumbleweed*

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Originally Posted by tritium
    Ecto next
    Sundays posts are fluff, usual bants and stuff

The elephant in the room tbh. There’s a bit of dragging plenty of others into the conversation about the post here that isn't great really

NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS...DRAGGING PEOPLE IN...IT WAS A READS LIST. WHAT VILLAGE SHOULD BE DOING

Next few posts are mechanics, banter, bit of helpful stuff. Not much there either way

I actually like this but I don’t see how if fizzles so easily

NOR DO I. NOBODY ELSE SEEMED TO FIND IT ODD AND I DID BRING IT UP AGAIN LATER AND IT WAS DISMISSED AGAIN.

Next few posts are competition stuff,

I don’t like this post. It really feels like stating the obvious, like ”I’ll be fine tonight guys”

EH IT WAS STATING THE OBVIOUS. I WILL BE FINE IF IM ATTACKED SO TRANSPORTING ME MAKES NO SENSE.

FFA comes bacjk to ALC, Don’t really get where Khalesi came from thouogh

KHAL IM FEELING BETTER ABOUT ACTJALLY BUT UP TIL THEN THEIR POSTS WERE ONLY ASKING QUESTIONS AND POSTING TABLES.

Ok, fighting their corner when challenged, Not really liking the gab/ fix shade at the end here, feels forced

IM NOT TRYING TO SHADE, IM TRYING TO POINT OUT WHAT I FIND SUSPICIOUS AND THIS SEEMED SUSPICIOUS. FIXXX EXPLAINED AND SO DID GAB SORT OF. NOT SURE WHAT ELSE IM SUPPOSED TO DO. THINK ITS WEIRD AND *NOT* SAY ANYTHING
    Overall, not really warming to Ecto. Nothing really that moves us forward and any non fluff is weak At this stage I think Id have here in the wolfier side of the pile
    Sorry for the all caps, not shouting, but I'm on the phone.

I have no idea how to respond post in post so hopefuily this works
    What I mean my dragging people in : When you point the finger at yourself and then proceed to list a load of other players who are suspicious to you in the same post. It’s the wolf equivalent of herd immunity
    I get the point on the fizzling, it takes two to hold a conversation. I just don’t like it when it feels like little snipes that never actually go anywhere.
    Really it’s the lack of useful stuff that gets me in your posts that I Iso’d . Happy to have a look at you later today and see how it looks then but I’m not seeing much from my iso of you last night that says you want to catch a wolf

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Definitely agree with you on that one. I feel good about none of them. Rikand has barely posted and did a subtle nudge on Gabriel, which to be fair I agreed with. I also agreed with him about Tegan.
    Trit has been quiet and has accused me on very flimsy evidence imo and didn't respond to my rebuttal.
    ALC I'm still not over the whole changing reasons for character reveal AND they disappeared for a large part of the day after it was shot down.
    And Tegan, well, I've outlined my reasons there already but the whole posting style is cya and laugh off any accusations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Somehow it's even quieter today than yesterday

Lack of useful stuff??? Sometimes I hate this game.

What exactly is useful stuff by your definition? I've challenged people, done an FFA and voted based off it. What exactly have you or anyone else done that is "useful" as you put it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Sorry everyone. Work attacks when we least expect it. I will be around for the contest at 1300 all going well.

A peek on Barney would be great if anyone has powers they want to use. On me too, but I'd prefer Barney 1st.

Ok, lets look at vote evolution yesterday and see what we have:

Fixxer -Tegan barney
    Gabriel -fixer barney
    Ecto -ALC
    Tritium - barney
    Khalessi - JGF
    JGF- Gabs
    Rikand - gabs tegan
    Barney- fixer gabs gabs
    Tegan- jgf
    ALC- gabs
    Drumpot- fixer

Four voters switch votes during the day-gabs barney rikand and fixer. Two of those end on barney so barneys alignment is a key here. Rikand moves off gabs- this happens at 8.55. Could be wolf move to distance here but that would mean they were confident they wouldn’t lynch a wolf. Based off that I don’t see barney and rikand on a team

sorry mods accidentally dropped that in the voting thread too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

THE HUNT FOR THE STONES

The powerful totems of the different aspects of the universe have been claimed. Heroes and Villains alike may possess them. Each carries a different and useful power.....

If you wish to steal a stone, you need to PM WerewolfGM with the name of the stone you want as well as the person that currently possesses it. Be aware, you can only steal a stone that is present in your thread.

NOTE
    1 stone per player
    Competition rules from the main thread still stand
    1st PM per player will be accepted; first come, first serve. No changing your minds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

fixXxer wrote: »
    A peek on Barney would be great if anyone has powers they want to use. On me too, but I'd prefer Barney 1st.

Will you get back to me about the breadcrumbs when you get a chance?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    THE HUNT FOR THE STONES

The powerful totems of the different aspects of the universe have been claimed. Heroes and Villains alike may possess them. Each carries a different and useful power.....

If you wish to steal a stone, you need to PM WerewolfGM with the name of the stone you want as well as the person that currently possesses it. Be aware, you can only steal a stone that is present in your thread.

NOTE
    1 stone per player
    Competition rules from the main thread still stand
    1st PM per player will be accepted; first come, first serve. No changing your minds.

okay ow are we doing this?

stones are ecto gabs and fixer correct?

Yeah I had time stone

tritium wrote: »
    okay ow are we doing this?

stones are ecto gabs and fixer correct?

I think so. Can we steal stones from dead people ie. Gabriel?

I figure we need to coordinate so that he most trusted gets the stones. Do we want to exclude some players from competing?

hello? anyone out there?

I reckon there's no need to exclude people? There's only a few of us online this morning anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I figure we need to coordinate so that he most trusted gets the stones. Do we want to exclude some players from competing?

I've already put in for Gabriel's mind stone. I don't want it getting in a wolf's hands.

I think so. Can we steal stones from dead people ie. Gabriel?

Good question. I was wondering if we could look to cycle stones between the same people but that does for that idea

Barney92 wrote: »
    I've already put in for Gabriel's mind stone. I don't want it getting in a wolf's hands.

I went for Fixxer and the space stone for the same reason Barney. Better safe than sorry.

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »

Can we coordinate the other stones please? no disrespect barney but there's still questions about you

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

All stones have been stolen. PMs to be sent shortly.

Baggly wrote: »
    All stones have been stolen. PMs to be sent shortly.

well there goes that

okay admittedly our teamwork was fairly shocking there.

Mind Stone - Barney
    Space Stone - JGF

so who's lurking and PMing but not talking?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

well there goes that

I’m not sure how much I’m gonna be around today. Sorry village...

Sorry, was on a call. Went Mind Stone too.

Well that's that I guess.

Anything confirmed yet? Anyone got a pm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Apologies guys - my mistake. One stone remains unclaimed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement