Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf EARTH THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I didn't get one anyway, a pm that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I've got nothing here anyway.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I've already put in for Gabriel's mind stone. I don't want it getting in a wolf's hands.
    Baggly wrote: »
    Apologies guys - my mistake. One stone remains unclaimed

Are we waiting for someone to steal the stone or does it remain with whoever had it yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

We (the mods) are waiting

didn't mean to quote Barney again there

• Advertisement

So Drumpot came on to say he's busy which is fair enough but is not a bit strange that we've heard absolutely nothing from 3 other players today? Do people not want to find the wolves?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I've sent PM's in for all stones as it seems one is missed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

fixXxer wrote: »
    I've sent PM's in for all stones as it seems one is missed
    WerewolfGM wrote: »

1st PM per player will be accepted; first come, first serve. No changing your minds.

So Drumpot came on to say he's busy which is fair enough but is not a bit strange that we've heard absolutely nothing from 3 other players today? Do people not want to find the wolves?

Pick someone and go through their posts. Find Wolfy comments. Sitting back and critiquing others for something your not doing yourself is either Wolfy or lazy village.

Well then can the rest of the village get off their backsides and do some PMing please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Well this is a sh!t show.

Well then can the rest of the village get off their backsides and do some PMing please?

Barney went for mind stone, and I went for space. Time stone is what's missing.

I PMd for Mind Stone. Not much else I can do. Am amazed nobody went for Time Stone as it is effective protection against an attack which you'd think wolves would definitely want. That said, can only trust that people have been honest in saying what they went for and no way to know who may be lurking.

Who had the time stone?

Who had the time stone?

Me

Well if the rest continue to no show I guess you get to keep it.

Barney and JFG looking bad after this imo. Straight after stones with no village discussion.

JFG hasn't played before but knows to be straight in at 12.01 to grab a stone and says nothing on thread until after. A whiff of backroom there.

Trit and Ecto I'm starting to feel better about.

Also, Barney I don't know why you'd breadcrumb. Maybe you didn't read the OP and thought you'd have them handy for a role claim before you realised. Everyone makes mistakes in these games.

Pick someone and go through their posts. Find Wolfy comments. Sitting back and critiquing others for something your not doing yourself is either Wolfy or lazy village.

I'd prefer to hear from the people who didn't give us anything much to go on yesterday before I start going back through the posts of people who are online and actively talking.

I already said this morning I've got on my eye on Tegan and listed my reasons.

I'm 50/50 on Barney because I thought he was townie yesterday but his double vote last night without any posting into the thread didn't really sit right with me but I don't know is it necessarily wolfy.

Rikand has said so little that I'd be nearly tempted to follow Drumpot's thinking on lynching non-posters. Nothing at all to go on there except he didn't agree with Tegan's vote on me after quoting issues exclusively with Drumpot's posts, which I have already mentioned I agreed with.

AnLachaCorcra seems a bit lost. Possibly townie who doesn't know what to do, possibly wolf who doesn't know what to do. Seemed to join the Gabriel lynch last night just to put down a vote.

Tritium hadn't posted much yesterday but is coming back into it today. I like the idea of going through each posts but those quote walls are tough to read and I'm not sure it's necessary to quote every single thing?

As for you fixxer, I'm still waiting for you to explain the theories that I asked about this morning. Wolf lean, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

has anyone admitted to getting a stone?

tritium wrote: »
    has anyone admitted to getting a stone?

I don't think we find out until all are claimed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I work from home and have some stuff to do and then up to my mums for a social distancing BBQ. This does not clear me in anyway, just saying in case people start accusing me of hiding.

Also, I pmed to take Fixxers but got nothing. Does the WW announcement not suggest your first choice is your only choice ? So I would presume I cant PM anymore options ?

Barney and JFG looking bad after this imo. Straight after stones with no village discussion.

JFG hasn't played before but knows to be straight in at 12.01 to grab a stone and says nothing on thread until after. A whiff of backroom there.

It's more that I missed getting a stone yesterday and very aware that since we lost three villagers, the chances of a wolf getting a stone were a lot higher today. I made sure I was here for 1pm today.
    I probably should have held off for a little longer, I admit, but when I saw Barney posting about going for the stone, I presume I didn't have time to wait.

I still haven't got a PM either, so maybe someone was even quicker to PM.

Also, Barney I don't know why you'd breadcrumb. Maybe you didn't read the OP and thought you'd have them handy for a role claim before you realised. Everyone makes mistakes in these games.

I listed out all the characters in the picture fixxxer. It was one of my first posts. Trit skipped it in his ISO of my I think. So it would want to have been some brain fade to forget that fixxxer.

As for you fixxer, I'm still waiting for you to explain the theories that I asked about this morning. Wolf lean, to be honest.

What did you ask this morning? I've already explained the breadcrumbs/gabs stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The stone has chosen a new owner.

All PMs for stones will be going out shortly.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I don't think we find out until all are claimed.

Right. So until someone comes online, we have no stones. So Trit was right and teamwork was needed, because between 6? of us, we've nothing.

The stone has chosen a new owner.

All PMs for stones will be going out shortly.

ooooooooohhhh

Barney92 wrote: »
    I listed out all the characters in the picture fixxxer. It was one of my first posts. Trit skipped it in his ISO of my I think. So it would want to have been some brain fade to forget that fixxxer.

Well we can peek you or lynch you and find out.

What did you ask this morning? I've already explained the breadcrumbs/gabs stuff.

Yeah but I don't get it at all. I honestly don't understand how posting a gif of Benedict Cumberbatch started a complicated breadcrumbing thing. Dumb it down for me please

• Advertisement

Or you can leave me alive and use the peek to find a wolf.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement