Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf EARTH THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

fixXxer wrote: »
    Well we can peek you or lynch you and find out.

Do we have peeking powers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Yeah but I don't get it at all. I honestly don't understand how posting a gif of Benedict Cumberbatch started a complicated breadcrumbing thing. Dumb it down for me please

He played Dr. strange in the MCU. The actor is the link.

Do we have peeking powers?

Darling. So many questions. I don't know everyone's powers. It's a call to a seer if one exists without specifically asking them to reveal themselves on thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

He played Dr. strange in the MCU. The actor is the link.

But what is the angle/benefit for a wolf to claim a certain character ? This I dont get. If you at least had a theory why a wolf would want to pretend to be somebody else I could possibly agree with your suspicions.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Barney92 wrote: »
    Or you can leave me alive and use the peek to find a wolf.

If I was goodie and being lined up for a lynch, I would be ok being peeked, if anything I would be demanding it if it was possible. A mislynched Goodie is worse then peeking a goody IMO. Also, not wanting to be peaked is a bad look for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Drumpot wrote: »
    If I was goodie and being lined up for a lynch, I would be ok being peeked, if anything I would be demanding it if it was possible. A mislynched Goodie is worse then peeking a goody IMO. Also, not wanting to be peaked is a bad look for you.

I didn't say I didn't want to be peek, although frankly I don't. I think it would be better not to peek me and peek someone else to find a wolf.

I'm lined up for a lynch this evening say, what use is someone peeking me? I'm a villager, do you want someone with seer powers coming out and saying Barney is a villager don't lynch him. I wouldn't want that.

Any update on the PMs folks? I didn't get one anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭AnLachaCorcra

Hey, sorry, I've been held up with work until now - probably gonna be the case all week.

Given the villager/wolf ratio, today is probably a good day for villagers to (not publicly) use any peeking or protection powers they have, even if only to protect themselves. It would be a waste to let someone get munched tomorrow without trying to block it. Khalessi could have evaded an attack, and Gabriel could've potentially disabled the wolves. Given that the wolves will nearly have parity on this thread tomorrow if we don't lynch the right person, now's the time to use any advantage we have.

Went for khals stone but didn't get it. Dunno if it was because she was dead or someone got there first.

Who got what stones so?

Village
    fixXxer
    Gabriel WW
    Khalessi
    Oisin WW

Wolf Leans
    Barney
    Johngreenfan

Village leans
    Drumpot
    Ectoplasm
    Tritium

null
    Rikand
    Tegan WW
    AnLachaCorcra

• Advertisement

Went for khals stone but didn't get it. Dunno if it was because she was dead or someone got there first.

Who got what stones so?

Since nobody else is answering, not me. Have to assume that wolves got at least one or two, given how the competition went.

Any insights for us ALC?

Since nobody else is answering, not me. Have to assume that wolves got at least one or two, given how the competition went.

Or any power you want to use for the village seeing as you suggested it?

Any insights for us ALC?

Only what's been said already - the Barney double vote to save himself is suspicious.

Tegan's FFA was all over the place, but that could have been trying to smoke out some wolf by making them overreact.

I'm assuming that at least one wolf voted for Gabriel, it's a massively lucky break for them if there was a villager lynched with no help from the wolves. That would mean:
    JGF
    Rikand (later withdrawn)
    Barney
    me

Of those, Barney seems the most likely to be a wolf.

Or any power you want to use for the village seeing as you suggested it?

If there's a power I have that will help the village I'll use it. I'm only going to talk about it if it's useful for the village to know about it though.

Alright folks, I don't think I'll be on for long this evening so I think I best do this now.

i-am-a-man-gif-5.gif

269d.gif

My power is useless for the village if I'm lynched, which sounds convenient I know.

If attacked (not including getting lynched) I can absorb the attack and redirect it elsewhere.

My power is useless for the village if I'm lynched, which sounds convenient I know.

If attacked (not including getting lynched) I can absorb the attack and redirect it elsewhere.

Maybe. Still voting for you though. There's so little to go on that a role claim doesn't really cut it.

Drumpot wrote: »
    I work from home and have some stuff to do and then up to my mums for a social distancing BBQ. This does not clear me in anyway, just saying in case people start accusing me of hiding.

Also, I pmed to take Fixxers but got nothing. Does the WW announcement not suggest your first choice is your only choice ? So I would presume I cant PM anymore options ?

Should be JFG who got mine so. Barney says he went for the mind stone so if no one else pops up we must assume it went there.

This is assuming all the characters in the OP picture are here in this thread? It's an idea, but all if everyone just reveals their character then we've learned nothing as characters are not an indication of alignment.

A wolf Iron Man just needs to say their true character and they're fine.

(i get the feeling I'm missing something more subtle here.)
    Alright folks, I don't think I'll be on for long this evening so I think I best do this now.

i-am-a-man-gif-5.gif

269d.gif

Called it :D

• Advertisement

Trit can you bring that post from the voting thread in here? Its useful information.

Except for the part about it being a wolf.

Should be JFG who got mine so. Barney says he went for the mind stone so if no one else pops up we must assume it went there.

yeah I got the space stone

Is this breadcrumbing?? I get this one!

Maybe. Still voting for you though. There's so little to go on that a role claim doesn't really cut it.

I can literally prove myself ALC. Well I could have before revealing, wolves may not want to attack me now.

I only revealed because you folks were probably going to lynch me this evening.

Trit can you bring that post from the voting thread in here? Its useful information.
    tritium wrote: »
    Ok, lets look at vote evolution yesterday and see what we have:

Fixxer -Tegan barney
    Gabriel -fixer barney
    Ecto -ALC
    Tritium - barney
    Khalessi - JGF
    JGF- Gabs
    Rikand - gabs tegan
    Barney- fixer gabs gabs
    Tegan- jgf
    ALC- gabs
    Drumpot- fixer

Four voters switch votes during the day-gabs barney rikand and fixer. Two of those end on barney so barneys alignment is a key here. Rikand moves off gabs- this happens at 8.55. Could be wolf move to distance here but that would mean they were confident they wouldn’t lynch a wolf. Based off that I don’t see barney and rikand on a team

this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MOD NOTE:

No Lynch is not a valid voting option.

All votes registered must be of a player, anything other than that will result in a penalty to the voter

I can literally prove myself ALC. Well I could have before revealing, wolves may not want to attack me now.

I only revealed because you folks were probably going to lynch me this evening.

this might be a stupid question but how do your last few posts prove yourself? What do they prove you to be?

I never said the posts prove myself. I said I can prove myself if the wolves ever attack me. You'll know I'm good then.

• Advertisement

I never said the posts prove myself. I said I can prove myself if the wolves ever attack me. You'll know I'm good then.

My bad, misread your post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement