Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf EARTH THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

khalessi wrote: »
    No slagging Rupesh we had a lovely though short two hours together followed by 3bot and Raul.

That person was lying to you. There is only one Raul and it is this adonis.

tenor.gif?itemid=14055748

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Just dragging my ass out of bed now, tough times...

So Khalesi is claiming the role of Rupesh, the bad guy from accounting in the winter soldier, that’s a bold move..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Drumpot wrote: »
    Just dragging my ass out of bed now, tough times...

So Khalesi is claiming the role of Rupesh, the bad guy from accounting in the winter soldier, that’s a bold move..

Had to be done as Raul wasnt having any of it and as for Threebot sheesh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Morning all, first time player so looking forward to it :)

giphy.gifWelcome to the madness JohnGreenFan

• Advertisement

Had to be done as Raul wasnt having any of it and as for Threebot sheesh!!!

That’s an interesting morning right there.

Still in bed, thinking of coffee and what lazy settings to apply for today....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

giphy.gif

So you are playing the newb card eh?!

Just kidding, welcome to the jungle JGF. Is it ok if I call you that, cause it’s a long username?

I hear if you say “the sons going down big guy” to Rupesh he turns into threebot but looks like Raul.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Shame Necro isnt here we could have lynched him again for funsies.

Just kidding, welcome to the jungle JGF. Is it ok if I call you that, cause it’s a long username?

I hear if you say “the sons going down big guy” to Rupesh he turns into threebot but looks like Raul.

Only at night when glitterballs are involved

• Advertisement

Only at night when glitterballs are involved

Threebot has calculated that there is a 75% probability somebody is going to try to insinuate that we are wolves on the same team having fun on thread.

Threebot has calculated that there is a 75% probability somebody is going to try to insinuate that we are wolves on the same team having fun on thread.

Is there 2 wolf teams?

or that I am on a mission having posted 2 giphys

neither of which is true

unless

You have a glitter ball then dance off
    giphy.gif

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Is there 2 wolf teams?

I think it is either one on each island but we dont know if they are against one another or if it is one team spread over two islands if that makes sense using the one backroom.

I think it is either one on each island but we dont know if they are against one another or if it is one team spread over two islands if that makes sense using the one backroom.

I would assume from the op that it is one team split but are still the same team, "Thanos and allies" it doesn't mention another conflicting team

Is there 2 wolf teams?

There’s usually a team and an SK. The “joke” was just that it would be implied we would be on same team...

Maybe we are

tenor.gif?itemid=11621912

24 characters in the OP which means everybody has a character.

I think I counted 8 baddies in the OP character list. Some baddies ended up good or kinda good so not sure on that.

But it does say in OP that basically thanos went to an alternative dimension and that
    In this dimension the population that survived the snap are different to the one we saw, with different sets of motivations, values and alignments.

Does that suggest that anybody can be good or bad, not necessarily alligned with what We think is a conventional goody?

So when it says
    The defenders of both Earth and the wider cosmos must be wary in rooting out Thanos’ allies and ridding the multiverse of his evil.

It means Thanos allies can be anybody.

24 characters in the OP which means everybody has a character.

I think I counted 8 baddies in the OP character list. Some baddies ended up good or kinda good so not sure on that.

But it does say in OP that basically thanos went to an alternative dimension and that

Does that suggest that anybody can be good or bad, not necessarily alligned with what We think is a conventional goody?

So when it says

It means Thanos allies can be anybody.

Yes anyone can be baddies regardless of character, the only character we know is bad is thanos for now

Running with the newb card all the way until I figure out what's happening anyway! JGF is fine. Wish I'd picked a different username back when I set up the account!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Welcome to the game JGF. Sunday can be slow as technically the game starts tomorrow morning.
    Haven't played an island game myself before.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Yes anyone can be baddies regardless of character, the only character we know is bad is thanos for now

Give the guy a break, he might be ok and we are jumping on him for no reason :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Good evening everyone. I see I haven't missed anything. Superheroes in quarantine too.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Give the guy a break, he might be ok and we are jumping on him for no reason :pac:

I might as well post this in honour of you.

Post some Tegan & Sara in return and let's get some camaraderie going.:)

Btw where is Sara?:(

Who is Rupesh?

(Ignore me, just racheting up the post count)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

It is very quiet tonight for sure. Day 0 I guess. Has anyone looked to see if most of us turned up yet? I only remembered at lunch time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Think ALC, Rikand and Trit still to post.

I wonder if we can request a transfer over to the other island? It's a shame there aren't 24 players in the one thread-that could have been a funny cluster****. I suppose this is social distancing Werewolf.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I wonder if we can request a transfer over to the other island? It's a shame there aren't 24 players in the one thread-that could have been a funny cluster****. I suppose this is social distancing Werewolf.

We not good enough for you???

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Evening folks!

• Advertisement

n00b question here, do we need to vote before 9pm tonight or is tomorrow when things kick off?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement