Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf EARTH THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Who is the known villager?

Me, that's why I said known villager (to me).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Not a huge amount of time here myself Drumpot so I sympathise. I don't have time to search back but Barney were you suspicious of Gabriel? Was he in your FFA?

I know I'm good. I don't know what the story is with anyone else. So why would I let myself (a known villager to me) die. It is almost the worst thing I could do, and would be not playing to my win conditions as I see them.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Not a huge amount of time here myself Drumpot so I sympathise. I don't have time to search back but Barney were you suspicious of Gabriel? Was he in your FFA?

Yes, he was. I'll get it now.

Barney92 wrote: »
    #FFA1

Gabriel - seems suspicious of fixxxer for rattling cages but says that is what they are doing. Something seems up.

Drumpot - can't quite get on board with their suspicion of fixxxer wanting to go to the other thread. If fixxxer has the stone and if they are good why would they protect anyone else?

Ecto - this is somewhat in jest but not quite because I think killing oisin may have been a move that was brought about because they were worried oisin was a seer.

Here you go Ecto.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

It's pretty sad that we need to catch a wolf tonight and hardly any of the more experienced players has been doing any work. I'm sure they're busy and stuff but it seems like we're relying mostly on the villagers from the other thread to win this game at the moment.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »

You should do me the courtesy of reading my explanations above since you voted for me.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

It's pretty sad that we need to catch a wolf tonight and hardly any of the more experienced players has been doing any work. I'm sure they're busy and stuff but it seems like we're relying mostly on the villagers from the other thread to win this game at the moment.

You should do me the courtesy of reading my explanations above since you voted for me.:D

I have and I'm feeling a teeny bit better. It's why I asked Barney about his FFA

Who you voting for Barney? It's me or fixxxer to save your skin. ;)

I don't know what JGF is waiting for to be honest. Seems kinda obvious since last night that he wanted to vote for me?

Also, if anyone wants to know why I voted gabriel over JFG, Gabriel was in my FFA (as per three posts above this one), in case that wasn't clear.

Who you voting for Barney? It's me or fixxxer to save your skin. ;)

I don't know what JGF is waiting for to be honest. Seems kinda obvious since last night that he wanted to vote for me?

I already have a vote on fixxxer so voting for him won't help. And frankly I'll be voting you to save myself again if I get the chance..

• Advertisement

I think fixxxer is more likely so I'd rather others voted for them

I didn't wanna vote last minute but I was forced into it to save my own skin just for clarity. Early votes from rikand and ecto. Rikand I'm not really too sure where the animosity comes from since they've barely said a word. Ecto has explained things, but I'm sad they didn't change mind.

Anyway, I'm village and voting pattterns should help root out some wolves if i'm lynched.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

fixxxxer why are you voting for me this time?

Grabbed stone ignoring village organisation, don't want to be peeked, wierd voting, the breadcrumbs thing.

If i don't vote it means my computer crashed. It tends to do that. :-)

Weird voting my eye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MOD NOTE:

Voting is now CLOSED

Results will be revealed at 10pm

No vote from JGF?

Weird, seems like they were waiting for something to happen.

I'm going to be perfectly honest here.

Whether he flips good or bad, I didn't want to vote for Barney92.

I was going to vote for JGF again but events meant I had to save myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'm reading a good bit, just not getting much chance to post. Everytime I start to type something I have 2 toddlers hanging out of me

For examplez I started this post at 8:50 but here we are :)

JGF you were late, and you've killed me. On your head be it.

No vote from JGF?

Weird, seems like they were waiting for something to happen.

I'm going to be perfectly honest here.

Whether he flips good or bad, I didn't want to vote for Barney92.

I was going to vote for JGF again but events meant I had to save myself.

I'll be flipping good Tegan, don't you worry.

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    I'm reading a good bit, just not getting much chance to post. Everytime I start to type something I have 2 toddlers hanging out of me

For examplez I started this post at 8:50 but here we are :)

Does take a long time to read these threads and sort stuff out which is why my first FFA was so scattergun. But you didn't give me the benefit of the doubt there.;)

Does JGF have a vote after voting closes power? In which case I'm a goner.

Or is he a wolf who messed up the timing?

fixXxer wrote: »
    Grabbed stone ignoring village organisation, don't want to be peeked, wierd voting, the breadcrumbs thing.

Village organisation? It wasn't like there was a plan and I went against it. There was no plan and dilly dallying to try and form one would take valuable time.

Don't want to be peeked - this is frankly a misrepresentation. There is no benefit to peeking me. A seer wouldn't come out to tell people I'm good now would they? I'd rather they found a wolf so why would I want them to peek me?

Weird voting - again, say it with me. Why would a villager let themselves die instead of taking a chance on taking out a wolf?

Breadcrumbs - I've said before this made no sense. It still makes no sense. When I challenge you I believe you said everyone can make mistakes but even that I said made no sense because I had literally listed out all the characters. How was this still even a reason for you? I mean I'd understand if all you said was was that I'm a wolf trying to save myself with the late voting but this reason is nonsense.

Does take a long time to read these threads and sort stuff out which is why my first FFA was so scattergun. But you didn't give me the benefit of the doubt there.;)

Does JGF have a vote after voting closes power? In which case I'm a goner.

Or is he a wolf who messed up the timing?

Well he may be a wolf, but wasn't trying to save a wolf teammate anyway. So don't think they messed up timing.

For what it's worth, if anyone suspects Tegan please do so for reasons that are not to do with voting late. It is something a villager should do if they get the chance. Suspect Tegan for other reasons if you do.

Ecto, why did you ask if Gabriel was on my FFA?

This purgatory stuff is rather difficult

tumblr_p5rq9c5cEq1qdw32no1_500.gifv

Village organisation? It wasn't like there was a plan and I went against it. There was no plan and dilly dallying to try and form one would take valuable time.

Don't want to be peeked - this is frankly a misrepresentation. There is no benefit to peeking me. A seer wouldn't come out to tell people I'm good now would they? I'd rather they found a wolf so why would I want them to peek me?

Weird voting - again, say it with me. Why would a villager let themselves die instead of taking a chance on taking out a wolf?

Breadcrumbs - I've said before this made no sense. It still makes no sense. When I challenge you I believe you said everyone can make mistakes but even that I said made no sense because I had literally listed out all the characters. How was this still even a reason for you? I mean I'd understand if all you said was was that I'm a wolf trying to save myself with the late voting but this reason is nonsense.

Totally agree with your reasoning to be honest.

I knew JGF was going to vote for me so I didn't want to vote for fixxer because then you would change to me too.

JGF, if you and barney are wolves.;)

giphy.gif

I wouldn't have changed to you in that situation. I would have gone fixxxer late. Think we'd all have been on three and fixxxer would be gone.

tony-in-space_633383b7.gif

• Advertisement

I wouldn't have changed to you in that situation. I would have gone fixxxer late. Think we'd all have been on three and fixxxer would be gone.

But you had already voted for fixxer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement