Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf EARTH THREAD

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Barney92 wrote: »
    Ecto, why did you ask if Gabriel was on my FFA?

I have had Drummer and Fixxxer as village but then drum posted about believing you and voted fixxxer. I was dithering and thinking I'd been wrong about drum and was considering a switch. If he hadn't been on your FFA I was going to vote you but then he was so I stuck with my gut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Tegan WW wrote: »
    But you had already voted for fixxer.

I would have revoted, now the mods may have taken my original one, I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

No vote from JGF?

Weird, seems like they were waiting for something to happen.

I'm going to be perfectly honest here.

Whether he flips good or bad, I didn't want to vote for Barney92.

I was going to vote for JGF again but events meant I had to save myself.

Apologies about missing the vote guys, RL intervened and I didn't get back in time.

Apologies about missing the vote guys, RL intervened and I didn't get back in time.

No worries John. I wish you all the best, if you are a villager.

If you're a wolf I do not wish you all the best.

I don't think John is a wolf by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

No vote from JGF?

Weird, seems like they were waiting for something to happen.

I'm going to be perfectly honest here.

Whether he flips good or bad, I didn't want to vote for Barney92.

I was going to vote for JGF again but events meant I had to save myself.

You didn’t want to vote for Barney? So why did you vote for Barney? This feels like somebody hedging their bets, I hope for all our sakes your not wanting to vote for somebody but voting for them works out well for the village but I’m not enthused given barneys reaction.

Barney what’s your gut say? You have me on your FFA , might aswell throw out what you can.

• Advertisement

Drumpot - I would've voted for anyone to save myself. I wouldn't feel great if they were a villager (i.e. Gabriel) but I tried to do it again this time with Tegan. I didn't particularly want to vote for them but it was the only way I wasn't going to die. I'm good and Tegan pretty much did exactly what I did. That doesn't make tegan good but voting late for me doesn't mean tegan is bad.

I also thought you were quite protective of me (protective isn't quite the right word), supportive I suppose, which didn't always sit too well with me.

I think he was anyway? He said JGF first but then he said TGF. I assumed it was a typo and meant me.

I was speed going and mistyped your name. Soz.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

No worries John. I wish you all the best, if you are a villager.

If you're a wolf I do not wish you all the best.

I don't think John is a wolf by the way.

Sorry I wasn't back Barney. For what it's worth I didn't agree with the votes on you and I'm fairly sure we've lost another villager. We're in a seriously tough situation tomorrow if you are a villager.

I'll repeat my suspicions of fixxxer, mainly for their reasons and what I perceived to be a lack of engagement with my defence against them. I was even accused of not being around yesterday evening to convince people. But the people who were accusing me didn't engage with me in my defence.

• Advertisement

I also thought you were quite protective of me (protective isn't quite the right word), supportive I suppose, which didn't always sit too well with me.

I hope you turn up good because ive accidentally defended wolves before.

I just felt there was a bits push on you since yesterday and I haven’t really read a good reason why anybody voted for you.

Since the lower posters, again, got away tonight I’d be happier with one of them tomorrow. Something about Fixxer is not sitting right with me.

I hope I can be around tomorrow more to help.

Sorry I wasn't back Barney. For what it's worth I didn't agree with the votes on you and I'm fairly sure we've lost another villager. We're in a seriously tough situation tomorrow if you are a villager.

The village is in a tough situation on earth already john, it is about to get worse though.

Drumpot wrote: »

Edit: I didn’t mean I want a villager to be lynched , I meant it would be a kick in the teeth for me if I have been defending you and then you show up bad because I’ve done it in the past and it kills my confidence

I just felt there was a bits push on you since yesterday and I haven’t really read a good reason why anybody voted for you.

Since the lower posters, again, got away tonight I’d be happier with one of them tomorrow. Something about Fixxer is not sitting right with me.

I hope I can be around tomorrow more to help.

That's because there isn't really a good reason if you ask me. The voting I can almost see but only almost because people using it against me aren't seeing both sides, or at least aren't presenting both sides.

Edit: I didn’t mean I want a villager to be lynched , I meant it would be a kick in the teeth for me if I have been defending you and then you show up bad because I’ve done it in the past and it kills my confidence

I knew what you meant. You don't have to worry about your confidence being dented though.

I would assume there is some sort of lynch vote manipulating mechanic in play due to the lag in publishing results (maybe it is just mod schedules though). It would be gas if I survived this. I wouldn't be surviving another lynch anyway I reckon.

Best of luck folks. It has been fun.

main-qimg-62ba51acbfdc9696206ca7f1937f1bfe

I knew what you meant. You don't have to worry about your confidence being dented though.

I’m expecting a go at me tomorrow or another patsy.

God speed Ironman....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I'm going to post new suspicions that I had from reading the thread today. I would have posted before the vote but

A)I didn't want to give any indication of where my vote was going if my head was on the line as it was becoming obvious it was me versus Barney for the chop.

B) No one cared.:mad:

C) I don't know what I'm doing. :o

I honestly didn't feel any suspicions for Barney92's before voting yesterday and the only thing that raised eyebrows today was what happened last night with a double last minute vote from him. To be honest, I thought it was perfectly reasonable, he had to choose between two players to save himself and he choose a villager (by mistake?). It's what I may have done tonight.

I thought most of his reasoning was sound. Fixxxer's theory about role-claiming and breadcrumbs made little sense to me.

The only other thing was I thought he was pocketing me with this post as I was one of the few who wasn't on his case and had different suspects on FFA.
    Tegan I actually have a good feeling about. Would a wolf want to draw attention to themselves with a seven person FFA or whatever it was?

Partly, the reason I didn't vote for fix is because when I was compiling my explanations, I didn't see that much in his posting history and my suspicions about him were fairly flimsy. I was starting to feel better about a bit better about Fix and he wasn't pocketing me or voting last minute in anything one way or another.

Which brings me to tritium. Looking back, I didn't like the way he followed up fixxxer's theory either as it didn't make much sense to me. I still don't understand it. This was pointed out by Drumpot.

Then at competition time today, he was making a song and dance about organisation and the shambles among the villagers. True, it was a shambles, but it seems to me, thinking about it, that there's no time for dillying and dallying and that was quickly apparent reading back. The wolves probably won't be doing that-it's first come, first serve. I felt maybe there was an element of 'the lady doth protest too much' about it. Maybe trit got a stone and pretended otherwise?

Others who were posting around near that time were fixxxer, ecto, JGF (who said he got the stone), Barney, ALC, Drumpot..maybe some others. But then I'm told wolves could have been lurking and it's better to hide if you're a wolf. That's what Drumpot said and I'll take their word for it. So me and one or two might be the prime suspect here for stealing a stone and keeping schtum? Well I don't have a stone. The reason I'm not there at comp is honestly because I go to bed late and sleep fairly late. I still feel a bit uncomfortable about tritium's protestations over the lack of consultation etc.

Other than that though, I like trit's contributions, sparse though they are. I think Drumpot and trit have made a lot of reasonable observations, but they're experienced players and know what they're doing so could easily be wolves. I have suspicions about Drumpot, not so much trit.

I still think JGF knows what he's doing too although he may pretend otherwise.:D

Or was the late vote tonight a rookie mistake which proves he doesn't?

Well, that's all from me folks. Might be dead in the morning. Surprised I'm not already. Maybe it's because I'm no threat? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Barney92 has been killed

They were Iron Man.

They were village / good.

They had the power to absorb first attack made on them and redirect it

main-qimg-3f224fa4e18ce48f86248b5e6a9e59ce

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

:-/

hPSnFhH.gif